• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 2 Thread of Burgers, Zombies, and Unicorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! I threw my hands up in the air and exclaimed "That's how I feel about wine in general!" when he said that.

I'm jonesing for the episode where you learn Teddy has the fear of people in animal outfits. Damn season three isn't on iTunes yet!

Oh, and kudos for bringing a flashback of beefsquatch this week. Milking the cow! Milking the cow!

It makes me sad that the ending credits for beefsquach are nowhere to be found on Youtube. One of my favorite remixes. A-boobityboobityboobity-boo!

Just got back from Bob's Burgers Live, it was fucking fantastic. I'll upload some photos tomorrow morning; I'm quite proud of a few of them. No audio, unfortunately, but goddamn. Super hilarious :)

Alrighty! Finally got them off the camera, lesse how I did.

0biC2Tv.jpg
7QKHQjq.jpg

They each did their own stand-up, and believe me when I say that they're ALL JUST LIKE THEIR CHARACTERS. Dan Mintz was terribly awkward and Tina-esque (but still funny), Jon Benjamin hates everyone, John Roberts was super over-the-top, Eugene Mirman was probably the funniest (for obvious reasons) and Kristen Schaal was FUCKING INSANE. And I love her. And her dress was so, so cute.

They were going to show us an animatic of an episode from next season, but it didn't work :\ No matter, it was still a great time, and I even got up and asked a stupid question. And told Tina that she's my spirit animal, because TINA.

WorldStar

Banned
I was pissed when they added this show on Animation Domination and intentionally went out of my way to avoid it. Something about it annoyed the crap out of me.

Actually sat through an episode the other day and instantly became hooked. Immediately went to netflix and watched every episode on their instant. Great show.

DJ88

Has anyone seen this show Sanjay and Craig? One of the creators is the character designer on Bob's Burgers.

I just saw it randomly flipping through channels and only kept watching cause I noticed it had Bob's Burgers' look. It feels like Nick is trying to follow Cartoon Network with the crazy over the top cartoons like Adventure Time and Regular Show, it's alright. On Wikipedia it says it was created by the guys who made Pete and Pete.

Irish

Yeah, I'm glad this is on Adult Swim now. Great way for me to catch up on the first two seasons as well as the first half of season 3.

ZoddGutts

It's been getting great ratings on Adult Swim.

June 23 Premire Ep Rating: 0.9
July 30 Rating: 0.7
July 7 Rating: 0.9
July 14 Rating: 0.9

On July 30 ratings were low for AS because of the BET awards, even Family Guy got 0.8 which is lower than it usually gets (1.0). Overall Bob's Burger is getting American Dad type ratings and is doing better than what Cleveland usually gets 0.7s. Looks like AS has another good syndication pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom