• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boko Haram Pledges Support For ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the west go and bomb the fuck out of both of them? the local governments have shown that they are incompetent in dealing with this threats.

That doesn't really solve anything long-term. If the local governments remain weak other assholes will just replace them, and the West will have killed a lot of innocent people in the process and created more extremists.

Karolinen

Banned
That doesn't really solve anything long-term. If the local governments remain weak other assholes will just replace them, and the West will have killed a lot of innocent people in the process and created more extremists.

It is better then do nothing. I'm tired of this monsters to go around and kill more and more innocent people, destroying culture. I want every single Boko Harma member and ISIS member Impaled on a stake. Created a forest of them. I am out of care if someone find that barbaric. Yes, it is barbaric but that is the only word these fuckheads speaks.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Honestly the conversation that's going on here is exactly what they want. Boko Haram are losing the war the Nigerian government is successfully pushing them out of most states as well as places like Cameroon. The Nigerian government recently acquired decent ammunition and military supplies first time since the Biafran War and ammunition block from America and some of it's allies like.

The reason why their making this announcement now is precisely because of this they're on the losing side of a war and are trying to elicit a response from the international community. The same international community that doesn't give a shit about Nigeria.

Mesousa

Banned
Honestly the conversation that's going on here is exactly what they want. Boko Haram are losing the war the Nigerian government is successfully pushing them out of most states as well as places like Cameroon. The Nigerian government recently acquired decent ammunition and military supplies first time since the Biafran War and ammunition block from America and some of it's allies like.

The reason why their making this announcement now is precisely because of this they're on the losing side of a war and are trying to elicit a response from the international community. The same international community that doesn't give a shit about Nigeria.

This sounds like Southern Goodluck propaganda.

They never were in "Most states". They only exist, en masse, in border jungles around Cameroon, and Niger. They can only really attack small villages, and can never take, much less hold, a city of even moderate size.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
This sounds like Southern Goodluck propaganda.

They never were in "Most states". They only exist, en masse, in border jungles around Cameroon, and Niger. They can only really attack small villages, and can never take, much less hold, a city of even moderate size.

I never said they were, that's simply your bias putting in something I didn't write. They've been largely eradicated from the states they were present in (that's what I meant by most states, anyone that knows anything about how Boko haram operates knows this) because they escape through the desert into countries like Cameroon, which is what the entire point was about, the only successful method to fully mobilise into all areas they operated in.

And again I don't give a fuck about Good luck Jonathan, that's your blatant political bias trying to paint things that aren't there.

Yeah I have no idea what mesousa is talking about. BH has been carrying out attacks in the entire northern part of Nigeria since a long time, and only now cornered near the Chad/Niger border.

Bok means shit in Turkish. O means that. So "Bok o" means "that is shit".

Also ISIS in Turkish is pronounced "Ishid", kind of sounds like shit. Sums up these pieces of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom