• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

Ein Bear

From what I've seen online, the PS4 can have 2 primary accounts associated to it. So aslong as one primary account is the dummy US account, and the other is my main EU account, everything will be fine?

You can have as many accounts on your PS4 as the system allows (12?). You can purchase games from each account and play them on any of those accounts.

That's great. So it's basically the same way it worked on the PS3 then? I've used multiple accounts for different regions for years on that, and never had any problems.

Darknight

Ok so let me get this straight, I can get the digital PS3 copy of BF4 with the Premium thing and both will transfer with PS4 with the $10 fee? I got $10 credit which would make it $65 for both and then use the $10 credit to buy AC4 or so.

Yay or Nay?

mollipen

You have to go to the actual Battlefield 4 page, and potentially refresh. It's definitely up, because I just bought it (PS3 digital).

The $75 digital Battlefield 3 and Season Pass is definitely on, not sure what's up with the base game digitally. The physical game is $25 for 360/PS3/PC via the Lightning Deals page.

Yeah, solo game is now showing as $25 for me. Deal is on, ladies and gentlemen. Countdown has been updated in the OP for your convenience.

Ein Bear

Non-America GAF, make sure your billing address is a fake US one too. It knocked me back at first, before I changed it.

Toki767

Just bought a code for $25, redeemed on SEN website, then went onto PS4 store and bought the digital upgrade for $10 and everything worked fine. Was registered pretty much instantly.

Crackbone

So, it's under my media tab now on SEN, but I don't have the ability to upgrade to ps4, any ideas?

edit - again, NVM, there it is :p

Kyoufu

Done the upgrade. £18-odd for the PS4 version of BF4.

And I get 5$ in credit.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Your avatar...

Well done Quiche.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom