• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

Hixx

Your avatar...

Well done Quiche.
KuGsj.gif

I lost the bet in less than 5 mins

ZeroX03

Banned
How does the upgrade work? Do I enter the amazon BF4 code into my ps3 and then login on my ps4 and hit upgrade?

Just do it all via the web store. Redeem code + upgrade.

The $10 upgrade option can take a few minutes to appear after you enter the code by the way people, don't panic. I've got my BF4 ready to go, now I just need my damn PS4 to arrive. Only been waiting 16 days since shipment now...

Oni Jazar

Ordered on amazon, redeemed on PSN, upgraded to PS4 edition and queued for download ALL ON MY PHONE! I even used the $10 psn voucher with my PS4 to pay for the upgrade. The future is awesome.

FYI: it appears that the Black Friday $30 for a year of PS+ deal also applies to the PSN Store itself, and it'll count towards the "spend $60 get $10 back" promotion. Maximum 2 years per purchase, but no mention of how many purchases you can do.

Venturer

Dammit offers are too good, $25 BF4 lighting deal then had a $5 gift voucher from Marvel Heroes purchase. Then the $10 upgrade to ps4 offer.

$30 PS4 BF4 Thanks amazon.

Gaston

First part worked fine. The problem is now I am getting a "Not available for purchase" for the second link because "You have not purchased Battlefield 4 PS4 Disc Upgrade Service Entitlement"

Give it 10 minutes. Unless you bought Battlefield 3 or something.

The awesomeness of this cannot be understated.

Buy a $25 PS3 code on Amazon. Receive a $5 promo code.

Redeem on SEN site. Wait 5 minutes.

Buy upgrade for $9.99 on SEN. Automatically starts downloading on PS4 and I am $10 closer to my $60 dollar amount to get $10 promo from PSN.

NEXT GEN with Amazon=Best

Also got a sweet pair of Steve Madden boots on Amazon =P

FYI: it appears that the Black Friday $30 for a year of PS+ deal also applies to the PSN Store itself, and it'll count towards the "spend $60 get $10 back" promotion. Maximum 2 years per purchase, but no mention of how many purchases you can do.
O rly? When does the deal open up on the PSN store? As soon as 12am hits or?

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Is madden a game that can be upgraded to PS4? I see that is on offer (for presumably less than $35) in 30 minutes

Jachaos

So I can put in my real phone number and name, just have to use a random Delaware address ? Say a public library ?

In Canada btw

Have they said whether the PS+ will be a code or a card? Not that it really matters, just wondering. Also if it's a code will my $5 credit work on it that I got from buying the Last of Us season pass a couple weeks ago?

Edit: never mind read a few posts up, I guess it can be just the code. Hope my credit works

O rly? When does the deal open up on the PSN store? As soon as 12am hits or?

Pretty much, although I'm not sure what time zone. The good news is that there's zero threat of a sellout by buying direct, so you have a whole 24 hours to take advantage of the deal. Luxurious!

Jachaos

So I created a new Amazon account to make sure it'd work, but now it says my order is being processed and verified and it should take less than 4 hours and they'll e-mail me when it's done, but they're doing this to make sure there's no unwanted purchases or something. Didn't think you I could use my normal account I use in Canada and just put in a US billing address.

Andee

Have they blocked all non US orders now?

Keep getting 'Online game codes are only available to US customers' when trying to buy the BF4 code.

Can't get around it at all with having a US address in my address book as the OP ( and much googling) suggests.

Do you need a US billing address too?

blazeuk

Have they blocked all non US orders now?

Keep getting 'Online game codes are only available to US customers' when trying to buy the BF4 code.

Can't get around it at all with having a US address in my address book as the OP ( and much googling) suggests.

Do you need a US billing address too?

Worked fine for me, just selected the US address from my list of addresses when I went to purchase and it went through without any problems.

UraMallas

If I get the $25 PS3 digital code, can I still pay $10 to upgrade to PS4?

Yes. I just did it.

$5 for Battlefield 4 PS4 for me. I contacted Amazon customer service about the fact that I already owned a Kindle so they comped me $20 for that. Used the $20 to make BF4 $5. Used the $10 they gave me in my SEN wallet for buying the PS4 to upgrade to the PS4 version.

Awesome. Hopefully when the Plus deal goes live in an hour I can use the $5 credit on that so I would effectively be getting Battlefield 4 for free on PS4.

Top Bottom