• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonus Round: Dissecting The Microsoft Press Conference

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This should be good.

Edit: Wow, she is hot :O

Doritos Pope is joined by Garnett Lee, escapist.com's Andrea Rene and Alex "Nomura cut my hair" Albrecht

Given I've only heard of Garnett I'll give these people the benefit of the doubt and watch

You know I love you Alex I really did enjoy TRS for about 6 years but man this fanboy "rant" about tv and xbox has really put me off, clicked it away.

Garnett lost a lot of weight since I last saw him.

I swear the Bonus Round exists purely to highlight his physical improvement over time.

Garnett's C was really nice, I was hoping he was going to drop the F-hammer. I would have.

It pretty much was a C. All the heavy shit came post-show, and it was still competently put together (there's a reason the dog got so much attention, it was the only dumb-ass shit in the whole thing).

I mean, it was dire as fuck, but it wasn't a disaster on a presentation level.

iNvid02

Garnett's C was really nice, I was hoping he was going to drop the F-hammer. I would have.

yeah i thought he was about to let out an "E" but then he just came out with "C"

it deserves a Z

edit: i dont like this alex guy

edit 2: scratch that, i hate this dude.

This damn Alex dude. He already said he was going to buy this shit sight unseen and says it's going to have better games than PS4, PS3, and 360. So ridiculous.

Lowest grade is a C? Are you fucking serious? MONEY HATS ALL AROUND! I'm disappointed in Garnett.

"Whatever the games" - Some guy named Alex with metrosexual haircut

Wow. I just. Wow.

This damn Alex dude. He already said he was going to buy this shit sight unseen and says it's going to have better games than PS4, PS3, and 360. So ridiculous.

zX0TA.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Had to stop watching it, you know it is bad when Garnett Lee of all people is the person who is actually making the most sense here on the panel (excluding Doritos Pope).

"I'm a huge xbox fanboy, have been since day uno..."

Is where I turned it off. Props to Alex for saying this early enough to save me from wasting my time.

Zapages

Alex guy is very annoying!!! :| Seriously Alex stop being a fanboy and be critical!

If he is a journalist, then he is what is wrong with the gaming journalism.

Garnett is the well mannered guy in the group from the looks (8 minutes in).

It pretty much was a C. All the heavy shit came post-show, and it was still competently put together (there's a reason the dog got so much attention, it was the only dumb-ass shit in the whole thing).

I mean, it was dire as fuck, but it wasn't a disaster on a presentation level.
The dog was the best part, if only because it was actually interesting. The TV and sports stuff was horrendous, absolutely horrendous.

I thought Jessica Bellmont was smoking, but now it seems she's been outclassed by a fitter redhead.

As for the talk... they're all idiots. I haven't heard anything insightful.. alex is pretty dude-bro.

He never said that. He named the 360, PS3 and Wii U in terms of visuals.

Uhh. he said he was going to buy it for the games and then went on to say it was going to have better games than all of those systems. He definitely did say this and the visuals was another part of the discussion. Only mistake I made was he did not mention the PS4 during that part.

i-Lo

Garnett Lee and Andrea Rene had very valid points. The whole thing about "the only box you'll never need" was being dissected and demystified quite well by Mr. Lee.

Top Bottom