• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boruto |OT| Naruto Next Generations

I am waiting for the Mitsuki heel turn after the movie arc. The fact that they're shoving him into every episode when he doesn't serve any purpose is puzzling especially in the last 2 episodes. I'm gonna laugh if he ends up appearing in the tower next episode.

I hope not, we don't need another Sasuke thing going on.

Last episode it was funny how he was just randomly creeping on Sadara and Chocho. I didn't think it was weird in this episode considering he was just hanging out with Boruto as normal.

I wonder what he was talking to Chocho about. Can't remember if that goes somewhere in the manga or not.

I don't think he was trying to talk to her, he was just reading the situation and didn't want Chocho making it worse for Boruto.

Naruto is the best dad to kids not named Boruto.

I liked that line of how he believes the kids from his village are "well behaved" considering it's pretty much true with the only real exception being his own kid.

I hope not, we don't need another Sasuke thing going on.

I don't think he was trying to talk to her, he was just reading the situation and didn't want Chocho making it worse for Boruto.

Yeah I had a feeling but I didnt think about it too much. I was more focused on what he was actually telling her but now that you lay it out for me that's probably not important.

Mitsuki is evolving.

Khezu

Lets be real, if anyone is going the sasuke path, it will be boruto.

Though probably not for anywhere near as long.

Mitsuki is a very nice kid, and Oro should be proud to be his father/mother.

Cerium

I wonder if they will animate the Mitsuki one shot

Of course they will. They're not going to waste material like that.

Mitsuki is a good hearted kid who was pretty much born yesterday and doesn't quite know how to act like a person yet, but he's trying! I don't believe he has it in him to be bad. And the theme of this generation is all about kids choosing different paths than their parents.

Regarding the manga spoilers:

It looks like Mitsuki is only now dropping the Orochimaru news on his team, and it looks like Sarada might have an issue with it. I'm surprised that Naruto and the other adults never bothered to look into his parentage before his team placement.

Of course they will. They're not going to waste material like that.

Mitsuki is a good hearted kid who was pretty much born yesterday and doesn't quite know how to act like a person yet, but he's trying! I don't believe he has it in him to be bad. And the theme of this generation is all about kids choosing different paths than their parents.

Regarding the manga spoilers:

It looks like Mitsuki is only now dropping the Orochimaru news on his team, and it looks like Sarada might have an issue with it. I'm surprised that Naruto and the other adults never bothered to look into his parentage before his team placement.

Naruto probably knows

likekly doesn't care... the dude said the same thing with Sumire

Manga spoilers.
New baddies is called Kara. Story is gonna revolve on cursed seals. Interesting development but 1 manga each month is such a drag.

DH6aUSVXgAA3HvW.jpg:small

Agreed, Sasuke was amazing.

Im glad Naruto keeps telling Sasuke to tell Sarada whats going on, but well its Sasuke and I guess he still feels sorry for his past actions. I still wish to know the conversation that happened for when Naruto asked him to help, or if Sasuke did it himself before the flashback in this episode happened,

Do we have a manga thread? (manga spoilers)
We have our new Akatsuki now... dunno how to feel about that.

Anyways, I kinda liked kid Shin when I read the manga.

The chapter was okay but the fight could've been better.

Zom

Banned
Nerfing naruto an sasuke is the only way to get any villain to survive, and make a plot to boruto anime/manga lol.

SoulUnison

Banned
What do you mean?

Instead of being smooth and fast like a "ninja battle" should be it was chunky and everybody just sort of floated around talking to each other.

It's the same problem most action scenes in this series have animated because they stretch the shit out of them.

brinstar

Yeah there's a sense of speed in the manga panels for this fight that I just felt was lost

also, I always imagined Naruto's nine tails shroud would be like, blazing instead of sitting there like a blob of jelly lol

Saw this on twitter
Of course Hinata's hair is more dark lavender then actual black but if you took away his whiskers, made him have his mother/sister tone and gave him the byakugan he would look like some edgy emo LMAO
Edgy Emo Boruto
"My Uncle is dead", "This Jougan is a curse", "The Hyuga carry the darkness of the leaf".
Also hinata needs to get her long hair back asap.

Gaiden I am guessing only has two more episodes after this one. I wonder what they are going to do after that? The Mitsuki oneshot? Some more original content? Or will they go to Genin original stuff, the problem with the movie is that they brushed over Boruto and his team mates Genin days before the Chunin exams and went straight ahead to the exams for the movie. This lead to a problem of underdeveloped characters. You would have to realize that Team 7 and a majority of Part 1 was one major arc before the chunin exams, the Boruto movie sadly made it hard to do that, unless they retcon.

And I say go ahead and retcon to save the series, do changes like DBSuper.

random25

saw this on twitter

of course Hinata's hair is more dark lavender then actual black but if you took away his whiskers, made him have his mother/sister tone and gave him the byakugan he would look like some edgy emo LMAO

Edgy Emo Boruto "My Uncle is dead", "This Jougan is a curse", "The Hyuga carry the darkness of the leaf"

He looks more like Sasuke with Byakugan eyes.

Hence the edgy emo. I hope him being Sasuke's student doesn't mean he will take his personality habits/traits.

He'll get some of his traits:

In the very first chapter of the manga and anime when the other guy (Kawaki?) says the era of the shinobi is over Boruto basically replies "The soul of the shinobi never changes" which is basically the philosophy of adult Sasuke.

Also, he's pretty edgy in that scene: big scar on his eye, magical tattoos, a mark on his ninja plate...

I just thought it was the spur of the moment attitude, like when Naruto gets serious or faces against Sasuke and his tone changes to a more regret sadden self

but who knows maybe he will be more of a mix, or maybe like Minato

I just thought it was the spur of the moment attitude, like when Naruto gets serious or faces against Sasuke and his tone changes to a more regret sadden self

but who knows maybe he will be more of a mix, or maybe like Minato

That's something I'd love to see.

Wait, maybe that would be the next anime: Naruto's dad.

Do we have a manga thread? (manga spoilers)
We have our new Akatsuki now... dunno how to feel about that.

Anyways, I kinda liked kid Shin when I read the manga.

The chapter was okay but the fight could've been better.

I rolled my eyes so hard when this happened....and if they're anything
like Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki whom I'm guessing had some sort of connection to Kara I'm guesssing there all on some sort of God/Kuyuubi level power so get ready for more DBZ Naruto(or Boruto in this case)

apologies if spilers are not allowed in here.

lol at Suigetsu close to the ending running and hiding once Naruto and Sarada emerge from the hideout. I miss and love him so much, please get another arc in Boruto sometime.

Naruto & Orochimaru having that brief moment discussing Mitsuki, nice.

I found the whole sequence with Suigetsu pretty hilarious:

"Woah, Karin is your real mom. When did they...?"
*Sarada starts crying*
"Err... c-ya"
*Naruto stops him*
"That bastard... you knew?"
"Of course not!!!"
"Well, later"
And then when Naruto mets Sasuke
"We have to talk about something, you bastard!"

I lol'd so hard. xD

Galang

Banned
I found the whole sequence with Suigetsu pretty hilarious:

"Woah, Karin is your real mom. When did they...?"
*Sarada starts crying*
"Err... c-ya"
*Naruto stops him*
"That bastard... you knew?"
"Of course not!!!"
"Well, later"
And then when Naruto mets Sasuke
"We have to talk about something, you bastard!"

I lol'd so hard. xD

Yeah I actually laughed lol!

In my opinion Naruto did show signs that he knew exactly who Mitsuki was in that episode where Boruto invited him to have dinner at their house.

Top Bottom