• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

PR_rambo

Banned
Couple of us will be moving to ResetEra once it launches, hope to see you guys there, I won't be posting here anymore, GAF already turning into an alt-right haven and I won't support it.

Once again, thanks for the memories, see you on the other side. And to those who choose to stay, no hard feelings, good luck and take care.

BadAss2961

I don't know about a move for Boxing GAF. We were a tiny community as it is.

Hope most of you stick around, but good luck. Just don't account suicide in case Reset bombs.

PR_rambo

Banned
Ok I've sent out invites to a number of you. If anyone else needs an invite, just send me a PM

Is the Discord for the whole of Neogaf members or just for boxing discussion?
Thanks!

the one i'm sending out is for boxing discussion, all the other communities are doing the same, making chats for their respective groups. I think there is a general GAF discord out there somewhere

Russo

I watched the Cotto vs. Judah fight. O.M.G real awesome fight.

The commentators were spot on when they stated this was a return to form fight. Like something out of the 1940's 50's. Both of the fighters didn't dance around eachother (at least, Cotto didn't let Judah dance around him). It had to be the ring size (it was so small). Either way, awesome fight.

And my cousin was talking about how respectful Cotto was before the fight started...and he was stunned when Cotto punched Judah in the sack 2 times. Was that payback for the shit Judah pulled in the past? Don't know but that was crazzzzyyy

Oh and...ANOTHER WIN FOR PUERTO RICO AYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYA

Also, also, Chavez Jr. ****ed up Wiley with just body shots. Holy shit :lol

This fight was an instant classic and different from your prototypical brawls. This was a SKILLED brawl with both fighters throwing punches but also slipping, parrying, bobbing, weaving from punches as well.

What a FIGHT!

I'm just speechless.

Top Bottom