• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brad Sams: Bonnie Ross left 343 due to management reshuffle, Halo Infinites season 3 delay was the final straw

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Before last year when did you care about the publisher of the year by Metacritic (they're so credible /s)
Nobody knew it even existed.

It's just fascinating how that user deals in black and white off-base viewpoints for his favorite toy. "MS is not putting out a single piece of software this year, thus they are having the same "sTrUgGlInG year" as Sony did last year, who actually put out software."

youtube lol GIF

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I will just say that Infinite is irredeemable. Sunset it. Start afresh. No more pandering. No more agency staff. Jettison the Xbox One and in 2026 we may have a Halo to be proud of.
Incorporate it into the MCC collection, give a few more maps, move on.

Lognor

Banned
what? LOL

i can't believe what im reading tbh.

Before last year when did you care about the publisher of the year by Metacritic (they're so credible /s)
From Metacritic:

Microsoft released five titles throughout 2021, some of which were released on multiple platforms to give them ten scores altogether. Admittedly this is a lower number of titles than they would usually publish, but they still managed to perform consistently well enough to climb from sixth position in 2020 to be a convincing winner in 2021. Their average score for the year was 87.4, making them the first publisher to average above 85 in a single calendar year

Newsflash pal, Metacritic isn't the one doling out these review scores. These come from countless gaming critics so I suppose you're saying that reviewers as a whole are not credible. That's fine. But these critics are the ones who awarded MS games with these scores. Deal with it.

I'm sure if Sony wins publisher of the year from Metacritic this year you or others will be thumping their chests about it. That's fine. It's not something to get upset about. Take a breath. Let Microsoft have this win. You'll be okay, I promise.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm sure if Sony wins publisher of the year from Metacritic this year
I'm sure nobody gave a shit prior, since it was a first time 99% of us ever heard of it, and I am sure nobody will give a shit after, but the most ardent fanatics.

Lognor

Banned
Nobody knew it even existed.

It's just fascinating how that user deals in black and white off-base viewpoints for his favorite toy. "MS is not putting out a single piece of software this year, thus they are having the same "sTrUgGlInG year" as Sony did last year, who actually put out software."

youtube lol GIF
And it's funny to see you make shit up to try and make your case. Microsoft hasn't put out a single piece of software this year? GTFO. Go do a google search before claiming such blatant lies. They might not appeal to you, and that's fine. But no need to blatantly lie because I offended you by making a comment about your favorite plastic toy. Oof!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
And it's funny to see you make shit up to try and make your case. Microsoft hasn't put out a single piece of software this year? GTFO. Go do a google search before claiming such blatant lies. They might not appeal to you, and that's fine. But no need to blatantly lie because I offended you by making a comment about your favorite plastic toy. Oof!
I'm convinced you're an AI program.

Top Bottom