• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy twitter account says they can hear the overseas fans

friz898

How it works? Look, I'm no insider and unlike some around here I don't pretend to be. I just passed along what I'd heard and pretty obviously spelled out where it came from. Take it or leave it.

I couldn't figure out how to reply without sounding like a jerk. So I gave up on that.

I hope it comes over, i hope your rumor and speculation becomes fact.

Edit: Edited the wrong thread/post.

nasos_333

I couldn't figure out how to reply without sounding like a jerk. So I gave up on that.

I hope it comes over, i hope your rumor and speculation becomes fact.

Edit: Edited the wrong thread/post.

The two tweets about how they hear us and want to bring the game over are not rumors though, they come directly from their formal tweet accounts

fates

The two tweets about how they hear us and want to bring the game over are not rumors though, they come directly from their formal tweet accounts

But it'd be helpful to know who exactly is manning that twitter account. Is it the dev team? Marketing?

If it's the dev team, I'm 100% certain they'd love to release the game overseas. Corporate might not agree, though. If it's the marketing team, then it might be a better shot.

Eusis

But it'd be helpful to know who exactly is manning that twitter account. Is it the dev team? Marketing?

If it's the dev team, I'm 100% certain they'd love to release the game overseas. Corporate might not agree, though. If it's the marketing team, then it might be a better shot.
It's the producer unless otherwise noted. So yeah, they'd love to see it brought over but corporate may not give a shit.

nasos_333

Unless we're talking about region locking, shouldn't this be the other way around? The 3DS hasn't wound up like the PSP yet?

I meant the blooming 3DS sales and market, comparing to PSP that is no longer supported much (or at all to be precise)

It's the producer unless otherwise noted. So yeah, they'd love to see it brought over but corporate may not give a shit.

I cant believe they are so detached from each other and i cant believe corporate is so detached from reality either, as to think a game like that wont be a big thing for gamers worldwide, i mean it already did amazingly well in Japan and has many of the traits that made the masterpiece FFs of old what they are.

Top Bottom