• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking F***ing News: The lost verses to the GFW Rap

Finally, good news!

http://jeff-greenspeak.blogspot.com/2012/10/gfw-radio-rap-lost-verses-2008.html

Jeff Green said:
"GFW Radio Rap"

GFW Radio
Listen to our podcast
Yo yo

We play PC games
Because we like 'em
If we have a good guest
We fuckin' mic him

GFW Radio
Listen to our podcast
Or go blow

We do five-page interviews
With Sid Meiers
If our intern is a dick
We fuckin' fire him

GFW Radio
Listen to our podcast
YOLO

If it's turn-based gaming
You know we like it
If it's just a console port
Go take a hike, yeah?

GFW Radio
Listen to our podcast
Yo Yo
GFW Radio
Listen to our podcast
Ok we out yo

t_901_what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_112.jpg.jpeg

Grinchy

Banned
This is like what you'd expect from a non-rapper who is trying write what he thinks a rapper would write. It's like a Kanye song, basically.

JABEE

I think it's time for GFW Radio to return full-time once Shawn is done with the Bioshock Infinite crunch. The public demands it. Bobito, Black Dragon, Rydog, Shawn, and Sean back together for a weekly podcast.

subrock

I've been going through the entire catalog for the past 2 weeks. I'm up to mid 2007 now. Definitely recommend listening again if you liked it the first time.

I've been going through the entire catalog for the past 2 weeks. I'm up to mid 2007 now. Definitely recommend listening again if you liked it the first time.
Heh, I'm on my 5th or 6th relisten of the entire GFW Radio run... I'm at April 2008, right before GFW The Official Magazine is shut down...

Yeah, I need to relisten to them again. I started listening to podcasts with the 1up group and basically ended with them. I gave the Geekbox a listen for a long long time but after LOST ended I sort of fell off and now I listen to nothing. Except repeats now and then. :D

JABEE

Confession, I didn't listen to the GFW podcasts back in the day. Does anyone have a single download link for the whole run, or do I need to download them one by one from the 1up archive?

tribal24

Banned
my favorite gfw moment that i always remember is when jeff said he woke in the middle of the night shouting I am the lord of the rings!

pje122

my favorite gfw moment that i always remember is when jeff said he woke in the middle of the night shouting I am the lord of the rings!

Oh, that's such a good one!

Miss you, GFW...

Edit: Actually, I think the line is "You're not the Lord of the Rings!"

Sober

I love it when a GFW Radio thread comes up. It means we just link to a bunch of clips and remember it fondly.

Maybe it's time for the third relisten.

I think it's time for GFW Radio to return full-time once Shawn is done with the Bioshock Infinite crunch. The public demands it. Bobito, Black Dragon, Rydog, Shawn, and Sean back together for a weekly podcast.
But you forgot about Anthony!

Booshka

Ryan getting called out by the dude who put 8000 hours into Guild Wars was classic as well. I've listened through the whole run like 2 times, might start another one haha.

Top Bottom