• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking: School shooting in San Bernadino

Status
Not open for further replies.
BpWd5JF.png

https://twitter.com/SBPDChief

Murder Suicide in an Elementary school.

What the hell is wrong with our society...

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7.com...rnardino-eyewitness-news-has-learned/1856319/

Report says one kid a teacher and the shooter were shot.

Scene is contained.

Hope the kid and teacher are ok.

Could give a fuck about the shooter.

Too early to speculate, but if it's only a student and a teacher, it's possible it was an attempted murder-suicide by the student.

Again - just speculation, if these were the only two victims.

EDIT - now that's what it does sound like. Possibly a disgruntled student may have attempted to kill his teacher and then himself.

EDIT - make that a student and another student.

Too early to speculate, but if it's only a student and a teacher, it's possible it was an attempted murder-suicide by the student.

Again - just speculation, if these were the only two victims.

EDIT - now that's what it does sound like. Possibly a disgruntled student may have attempted to kill his teacher and then himself.

EDIT - make that a student and another student.

Elementary school kid pushed to murder-suicide? Jesus.

Not

Banned
Wife seems safe. She says I'm more worried than she is. I can't fucking help it. Twice in two years, this time even closer to home.

And a fucking elementary school. Again. Can't wait to hear how it was staged and all the kids who died are actors and meanwhile FUCK everyone and argghhh

I just want to hug my wife.

I hate saying this normally but in this case, it's necessary.

We desperately need better mental health care in this country, when elementary school kids are planning murder suicides.

Murder Suicide in an Elementary school.

What the hell is wrong with our society...

There was a story a few days ago about an 11 year old boy that committed suicide after his 13 year old girlfriend did a "prank" where she claimed to commit suicide and got her friends to play along with it in order to convince him it was real. She's now being charged with two misdemeanors.

zeemumu

There was a story a few days ago about an 11 year old boy that committed suicide after his 13 year old girlfriend did a "prank" where she claimed to commit suicide and got her friends to play along with it in order to convince him it was real. She's now being charged with two misdemeanors.

Yeah, saw this one. Pissed me off. Who does that?

Wife seems safe. She says I'm more worried than she is. I can't fucking help it. Twice in two years, this time even closer to home.

And a fucking elementary school. Again. Can't wait to hear how it was staged and all the kids who died are actors and meanwhile FUCK everyone and argghhh

Holy shit

Glad your wife is safe

I cannot imagine what you guys are going through

If its a murder suicide then it sounds like we're talking a Grade 7 or 8 shooter? In which case, it at least sounds very self contained and not some kind of killing spree.

Mortemis

Banned
Man, this is tragic. Hope those that were shot are ok.

We desperately need better mental health care in this country, when elementary school kids are planning murder suicides.

Do we know it is an elementary student? Edit: maybe I'm missing something, sorry

Crocodile

So it's over? Plus no deaths? If true at least the worst was avoided :)

Good to hear she's ok! I got spooked when I say your other post

I mean, I doubt the shooter was an elementary school kid?

cwmartin

Queue up the 'thoughts and prayers', and thanks for the 'bravery of our very brave police' instead of actually doing anything.

Foffy

Banned

And sociopaths are going to say we need more guns in school.

We need guards with M4s!

Queue up the 'thoughts and prayers', and thanks for the 'bravery of our very brave police' instead of actually doing anything.

What can you do? What could Obama do during Sandy Hook besides say "thoughts and prayers"? Are people not allowed to say these things anymore?

Damn. Just fucking STUPID how people are so caught up on wtf Trump is going to do after this instead of sympathizing with the victims. You people are infuriating. (Not saying everyone is doing this, directly towards those that are)

This country has a sickness.

What can you do? What could Obama do during Sandy Hook besides say "thoughts and prayers"? Are people not allowed to say these things anymore?

Damn. Just fucking STUPID how people are so caught up on wtf Trump is going to do after this instead of sympathizing with the victims. You people are infuriating.

It really is tiresome that threads about horrible acts committed are filled with political snark and sarcasm. It's disgusting.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF

Glad your wife is safe.

cwmartin

Damn. Just fucking STUPID how people are so caught up on wtf Trump is going to do after this instead of sympathizing with the victims. You people are infuriating.

This country and its leadership could try to do SOMETHING. This goes for any president, any leader, any community, and state. I never said anything about anyone in particular, so you can project your bullshit somewhere else.

I am absolutely sick to my stomach that this happens in the United Stats of America. If all your going to do time after time this happens is wish your best to the victims, you might as well just fuck off in my opinion. YOU should be sick to your fucking stomach to. "My thoughts and prayers to the victims" after children are being killed in their god damn school isn't worth the breath you waste on it. Every human being should have compassion for victims, you don't need to uselessly express it for people to understand it.

Damn. Just fucking STUPID how people are so caught up on wtf Drumpf is going to do after this instead of sympathizing with the victims. You people are infuriating.

This isnt a trump issue, it is a conservative gun fetish that enables people. Be infuriated by the people who stand in the way of progress not those lamenting this could have been prevented.

Why even say you are sorry for something if you DO NOTHING to help prevent it in the future. We can all be sad this occurred again and see that prayers are worse then nothing. It makes people believe they are helping and being productive, when they are doing the opposite.

it is all just depressing.

Ekdrm2d1

This isnt a trump issue, it is a conservative gun fetish that enables people. Be infuriated by the people who stand in the way of progress not those lamenting this could have been prevented.

Why even say you are sorry for something if you DO NOTHING to help prevent it in the future. We can all be sad this occurred again and see that prayers are worse then nothing. It makes people believe they are helping and being productive, when they are doing the opposite.

it is all just depressing.

But wait. There are hundreds of liberal GAF gun owners.

If Trump doesn't say anything if the shooter is white....

He'd paint him as a disturbed lone wolf.

I'm sure someone will say it was an entitled liberal.

How long until trump makes this about him

.. Also queue up the increased gun sales tomorrow.

This is fucking sad...

mnannola

Damn. Just fucking STUPID how people are so caught up on wtf Trump is going to do after this instead of sympathizing with the victims. You people are infuriating. (Not saying everyone is doing this, directly towards those that are)

People are frustrated because these things keep happening, and nothing changes. We keep having school shootings, but laws aren't changed, mental health isn't improved in any meaningful way, no action is being taken to prevent these types of attacks in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom