• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild Goes Gold, Monolith Dev Tweets from Wrap Party

Steiner

Banned
Did a search and didn't see anything. It appears that production on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has finally wrapped up, that is, according to this tweet from Monolith developer Yasuyuki Honne.
1KkEfAm.jpg

More reports here and here.

Make me go alone to a dangerous place if old.

DarkKyo

Wow! I don't know much about turn-around time but isn't this cutting it close? Is that enough time to print and ship all the copies people have pre-ordered? I guess I figured it went gold awhile ago and Nintendo doesn't usually report on when it happens.

Fireblend

Banned
Looks like a classy party.

Also that's not for Zelda, it's for ♪ no-finished good LifeGroup, can't you see the translation below the tweet? :p

mdubs

Banned
Seeing going-gold announcements make me happy because of the way that the really solidify the fact that the game exists and is done. Congrats to Nintendo!

The Big N

Banned
Man, game wrap parties are boring as fuck

Not sure if you've ever been to an office party, but generally they are never the same type of "fun" you have with your friends. Its normally you get lunch catered in and get out of work for a couple hours...

Neoxon

The release of BotW is so close, I can almost taste it.

AnlJCS4.gif

The funny part is that I just finishing paying off my BotW (Switch) pre-order today.

watershed

Banned
Nice! I'd like to attend a Nintendo wrap party. I wonder what they discuss?

"Do you remember when Mr. Miyamoto upended the table?"

"What secret message did you leave in the game?"

"Do you think its an 8/10?"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Remember when many were on here insisting it would be delayed to holiday? Good times.

Looking forward to March 3.

Macchiato

I guess Japanese gold wrap parties look more like very boring wedding receptions. Or just Nintendo ones.

End of production parties are usually a lot more crazy and fun, in my experience.

Still. ZELDA IS COMING

I guess Japanese gold wrap parties look more like very boring wedding receptions. Or just Nintendo ones.

End of production parties are usually a lot more crazy and fun, in my experience.

Still. ZELDA IS COMING

Don't be fooled, they're sitting and eating quietly while they wait for the guy with the sacrificial goats to show up.

Remember when many were on here insisting it would be delayed to holiday? Good times.

Looking forward to March 3.

Or when people were throwing tantrums because the Wii U version was rumored to be releasing a week after the Switch version?

Anyway, good for Nintendo! That looks like a fancy party.

Top Bottom