• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Xmas meet up - Sat 12th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
I should know by tomorrow evening if I can definitely make it. I hope I can. I'm so looking forward to seeing you all again.

openrob

So basically something has come up haha
I can come, but only for the 55's bit, and have to shoot off to islington after

Bound to happen., sorry everyone - I am determined one of these days to have a proper drink up with you guys!

The Enchanter

Neo Member
Hi all, see you at fifty five at about 8. As I don't know what anyone looks like, I'll be the lost looking brunette wearing a tartan Santa hat.

I'll post in the thread if I get stuck.

Awesome night once again. Thanks to everyone that came along, sorry I didn't say goodbye to some of you, but I didn't see everyone leave. Hope y'all had fun and got home safe. Pics to follow.

The Enchanter

Neo Member
It was great to meet everyone!

I'm still pretty stoked to have won the dance off. That beer I won represents the sum total of my earnings in the UK so far.

A good start (even if it was a Heineken).

Mikeside

Sorry I left so suddenly all, I looked at my phone and realised I was half an hour late for my train home.

Getting back wasn't fun after that.

Lovely night, great to meet the newbies even if I didn't get much chance to talk to you.

Back to my hangover, then...

This is the only kind of group photo I got

7BCA68F9-B2E7-4CE9-AC03-79C93BBCFEAD_zpsm9fh7m66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom