• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Summer Meet up 2017

Alright sorry for the delay on this guys. The plan is finally up in the OP.

If anyone knows a nice cheesy club near Translate let me know.

openrob

I won't be free until at least 3:30 and might have to then rule out the dog since we're opting for Victoria park.

However I'll see you all after that.

StayDead

How do I always miss these threads until the week before. Had I have known about this I would've planned to come again (same thing happened at Christmas). I might be able to make it in the evening, but I'm not sure.

TrueBlue

I'm actually in London on Saturday, but I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen in yonks, so I don't think I can spare the time. Have fun!

Right, going to meet you at the mother clucker or cafe bar. Depends on admin I need to sort today. Enjoy the park, looks like a good day for it.

Attendees so far:

Musha_Soturi
Jedeye Sniv
Mikeside
eggybob
King_Moc
Blackthorn
sasliquid
yepyepyep
BGBW
SunhiLegend
Butzopower
JM Romeo
Selfish Pizza
mindwipe
jimbor
AnyQuestions

Theonik

How much longer you guys reckon you'll be there for? Probably better to for the chicken at this point right?

Gonna make way to translate. What's the table booked under. See you there. Am hour and half out. Just got train into town, 50min slog from the commuter belt. Gone are the days when I would peddle my way south of the river.

At Mother Clucker. Translate moved to 7 but we may head there a bit before then as soon as everyone is done eating

Edit: heading to Translate now

At Mother Clucker. Translate moved to 7 but we may head there a bit before then as soon as everyone is done eating

Am going straight there, if before you I will be the obvious one sat at the bar consuming a 5litre bucket of something pungent. Failing that will see you there 7.30 ish

7aged

My days.. never thought I'd experience a strip club by the meter. Put your quids into the pint glass boys!

7036E7E4-CB3A-451A-A34C-4DFEA44E4709_zps04gnxrsc.jpg

1738855E-67D9-48D4-94F4-DA858BDC31B2_zpskl9sfrtq.jpg

D8B0A1CA-40FA-4E78-AE96-E0D1C1B4E18D_zpsbz5nxlr2.jpg

6EA83B18-BC34-4269-B6F7-F935BC99DC13_zpsem0gnygn.jpg

Top Bottom