• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf meet up - Sat 2nd April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

I've got nothing on that day, plus it's after payday so I can actually plan to afford it (ish).

Please put me down as attending.

EDIT: o_O have London train fares gone down or something? They seem to be about half the price they were the last time I took a train to London.

R8rx84j.png

I've got nothing on that day, plus it's after payday so I can actually plan to afford it (ish).

EDIT: o_O have London train fares gone down or something? They seem to be about half the price they were the last time I took a train to London.

On the list mate. Be good to finally meet you!

I live in Welwyn Garden City so I get the Cambridge trains a lot - I'd dread to think they were ever double that price, given how god awful they are!

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I need to come to one of these one days, being UK based I'm assuming I won't be banned from it!

Or maybe I will!

King_Moc

Banned
I just split up with my girlfriend of four years, so put me on the certains!

She was only holding me back anyway.

Even I'm not certain if that's a joke or not, but I'm certainly feeling happier now than I was a little while back, so yippee etc.

Danj

Stupid train companies, I gotta wait till a week on Saturday before I can get my train ticket. So dumb.

I just split up with my girlfriend of four years, so put me on the certains!

She was only holding me back anyway.

Even I'm not certain if that's a joke or not, but I'm certainly feeling happier now than I was a little while back, so yippee etc.

You're moved. Sorry to hear about the break up but it's good that you're feeling positive

Wish these wasn't in London.

Too far for me to go from Yorkshire > London and get rat arsed.

We tried having meets around the country, no one went except the guys from London. Plenty of people have travelled from all over to these, it's all about making the effort.

I know we are looking for new ideas, and this ain't new, but the meet in Katzenjammers was good fun and there's loads of places to eat around there at lunch for those arriving earlier. Yes, no, maybe?

Mikeside

I know we are looking for new ideas, and this ain't new, but the meet in Katzenjammers was good fun and there's loads of places to eat around there at lunch for those arriving earlier. Yes, no, maybe?

I really enjoyed that meet. Well up for a return if others are too.

Danj

Off to the train station today to FINALLY be able to pick up my train ticket for next weekend's meet. Stupid regulations that say you can only buy Travelcards 7 days in advance. So dumb.

King_Moc

Banned
I can get down there early for food, and it's near Euston so that's convenient for me as well. Whatever time is good for others is good for me, I don't think I have anything I need to do beforehand.

What's the plan for later on? My last train back is 00:15, but if people are out until crazy late I might just stay out and go get the first train in the morning.

Though that did go badly wrong last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom