• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf meet up - Sat 2nd April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again, back by popular demand the infamous BritGaf meet up. So who's in, who's out, and where we gonna go?

When

Saturday 2nd April 2016

Afternoon - pre meet up meet up

Early evening - grab some grub

Late evening - down some pints

Early morning - hardcore Gaf

Where

18:00 - 19:45 - Big Fernand

I have a table booked for 6pm for those who want to eat first.

http://www.bigfernand.co.uk

Nearest tube - Goodge Street or Tottenham Court Road both on the Northern line

*PLEASE NOTE THE CENTRAL LINE IS NOT RUNNING BETWEEN BETHNAL GREEN AND MARBLE ARCH ALL WEEKEND*

20:00 - 03:00 - Roxy

Happy hour 18:30 - 22:00

http://theroxy.co.uk

Nearest tube - Tottenham Court Road on the Northern Line

Who

Selfish Pizza
Musha_Soturi
eggybob
dapperbandit
The_Poet
J Tourettes
zomgbbqftw
Mikeside
Jedeye Sniv
BGBW
Optimusdouche
faridmon
The Enchanter
Origami Superman
Gandalf
Skele7on
Danj
CyclopsRock
King_Moc
Mindwipe
Rubbish King

Maybes
Miles Quaritch
Darktails
paragonpro
Zantetsuken88
No angel
7aged
Oxx
Xun
Son of D
FantasticMrSnake
Deaf Spacker
Jordan
Bazza
kiri
sohois
openrob

Not Welcome
Jackben

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
Put me as a 70% likely. I fee like I have plans that day but can't remember what.
Probably not important so I can blow them off

I should be available. Need to confirm with work.

My two cents: can we go somewhere that isn't Monarch at the end? That's how the last few meets have gone down.

Variety is the spice of life don't you know?

Daaaaaaaaaamnnnnn I have been waiting for this to pop up but I am away until 3rd. =(

Boooooooooooo

Put me as a 70% likely. I fee like I have plans that day but can't remember what.
Probably not important so I can blow them off

Nothing is more important than BritGaf

I should be available. Need to confirm with work.

My two cents: can we go somewhere that isn't Monarch at the end? That's how the last few meets have gone down.

Variety is the spice of life don't you know?

Absolutely, the only reason we end up there is because no one suggests anywhere different. Suggest away!

Still better than always ending up at Crobar. Or Borderline.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We should go somewhere completely different that no one would go to.

Reflex in Croydon.

Damn, as a new Gaffer I would have liked to have come meet some of you guys but alas that's the day after my wedding and the day before we jet off to California.

Maybe next time.

Enjoy!

Darren870

Boooooooooooo

Nothing is more important than BritGaf

Absolutely, the only reason we end up there is because no one suggests anywhere different. Suggest away!

Still better than always ending up at Crobar. Or Borderline.

You all should go to Reflex again. That was hilarious.

I'll never forget that moment Anthony, Anil and I shared while drinking that punch bowl with long straws. Everyone in the club looked at us jealous.

Then again, the meet ups were much smaller then and more low key.

Edit: BGBW and I think alike. I always knew he had good taste! Some proper slags in Croydon!

Done. Hope to see you there!

Damn, i'm away that weekend for training camp. Was looking forward to the meetup as i enjoyed the last one.

Ah shame dude, was hoping you could make it. Next time.

This is tempting but I don't know any of you and I'm not allowed to talk to strangers 0_0

None of us knew each other at the first meet, and we get new peeps coming every time. Come along!!

We should go somewhere completely different that no one would go to.

Reflex in Croydon.

So you're coming?

Put me down under maybe.

Can we bring a plus one?

Done and course you can

Damn, as a new Gaffer I would have liked to have come meet some of you guys but alas that's the day after my wedding and the day before we jet off to California.

Maybe next time.

Enjoy!

Shame but have an awesome wedding dude! Deffo next time.

You all should go to Reflex again. That was hilarious.

I'll never forget that moment Anthony, Anil and I shared while drinking that punch bowl with long straws. Everyone in the club looked at us jealous.

Then again, the meet ups were much smaller then and more low key.

Edit: BGBW and I think alike. I always knew he had good taste! Some proper slags in Croydon!

Reflex was a great night. Ah we miss you at the meets bro!

I'm gonna fly out from the tokyo meet up and come to this lol

Do it!

Im american But ill be in london when this is happening, would love to show up if I can, if yall don't mind of course.
Put me down as a maybe.

Cans I comes too? I will not smell any of the girls hairs and make them feel uncomfortable :)

Not sure if serious....

1st post too.....

There's normally only one girl (although we did get a new one last meet) and there will be no chance of you making her feel uncomfortable...

So are you actually coming?

Im american But ill be in london when this is happening, would love to show up if I can, if yall don't mind of course.
Put me down as a maybe.

Of course we'd love to have you along! We miss our token yank. Hope you can make it!

I do have an awful habit of never saying I'm coming in my first post in these threads. Unless something unexpected happens, I should be able to come.

Yay

King_Moc

Banned
Put me down as a maybe please. I've only been to one and haven't really been able to afford another since. I'm hoping to be OK for it in April though!

I'm interested but it's a long trip for me.

Where are you? We've had people come from Scotland before, you can't be that far.

Interested but it's a long way to come... and stranger danger, of course O.O

See above.

Put me down as a maybe please. I've only been to one and haven't really been able to afford another since. I'm hoping to be OK for it in April though!

Good stuff man, be good to see you again! Hope you can make it.

Yes, if its in London, I will come!

I will be interested to meet you...

I have missed way too many of these so I am guaranteeing that I will attend this one.

Excellent, looking forward to seeing you again!

The new Brewdog in Soho is wicked if you're stuck on places to go.

Thanks for the recommendation, are you going to join us?

I'm in. Female count is now 2 :)

Origami Superman (my better half) will be coming along as well.

Yaaaaay! This makes me very happy :)

Ok, I'm going to jump in feet first with a Maybe ;)

Wow there cowboy! Ok, you're on the list.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I was in the processing of making arrangements but a certain member who shall not be named (Mikeside) has made it clear that my kind is not welcome. I am deeply hurt but I think it's for the best that I do not attend.

Mikeside

I was in the processing of making arrangements but a certain member who shall not be named (Mikeside) has made it clear that my kind is not welcome. I am deeply hurt but I think it's for the best that I do not attend.

I stand by my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom