• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf meet up - Sat 2nd April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I ended up on old street after i left (don't Ask why or what happened) and just got back but it was a great meet up an hope to see y'all again sooner than later.

Danj

<--- So I've done a new avatar as suggested! Check it out.

EDIT: here's that article about Americans just now discovering Mr Blobby that I was talking about at the meet during the discussion about dodgy children's entertainers:

jesu

EDIT: here's that article about Americans just now discovering Mr Blobby that I was talking about at the meet during the discussion about dodgy children's entertainers:

Sounds like a great night.

Lovely night out. I'm currently waiting for my train to leave. Good to see you all.

Edit: also, thanks to Musha for being a great host and for having the borderline supernatural ability to recall every single persons gaf name and real life name on command. Top draw stuff.

I think it was more than just borderline supernatural. Oh man.
Anyway, seconding the thanks to Musha.

I wasn't around for too long but it was nice meeting you guys!
I'll turn up earlier next time so that I can talk a bit more. :V

Lovely night out. I'm currently waiting for my train to leave. Good to see you all.

Edit: also, thanks to Musha for being a great host and for having the borderline supernatural ability to recall every single persons gaf name and real life name on command. Top draw stuff.

You're welcome! Thanks for coming, was good to see you again. And yeah, it's a gift :)

Shiit!

Me at 7:30: "I'll just have a 10 minute nap"

Me at 1:45am: "Shit, what time is it?"

Fail

Good night guys.
The roxy actually played decent music for a change!
Also £8.50 for a pitcher isn't bad

It was ok, there were some good tunes. The cocktails were awesome though.

Damn, didn't know this was a thing until now. Looks like it was a fun night, hope to be there next time!

Keep an eye on this thread and the Britgaf community thread for when the next one is

Woopwoop. Now begins the task of getting home. I swear we had more night buses in old Sydney town.

Great to see everyone!

Really good to see you again, we must do drinks soon

That wine fucked me

right up

I knew it would. I don't remember you leaving

I ended up on old street after i left (don't Ask why or what happened) and just got back but it was a great meet up an hope to see y'all again sooner than later.

Why, what happened?

Good to see you again.

Looks good Dan. Really good to finally meet you!

That quiet sober evening went well I think.

Lolz

I think it was more than just borderline supernatural. Oh man.
Anyway, seconding the thanks to Musha.

I wasn't around for too long but it was nice meeting you guys!
I'll turn up earlier next time so that I can talk a bit more. :V

You're welcome, glad you could make it

I'd love to do this - but I live on a small island and not exactly something I can nip down to.

IF you ever come to the Isle of Man for the TT races though give me a shout!

Who kept pushing Optimusdouche?

Your mum

For the wrong month!

What a fail that was. Oh well next time!

You missed out on a proper good night!

Was great meeting everyone!

Was lovely meeting you too at last! And don't pay any attention to what everyone was saying about you.

noooooo

NO

you best be trollin'

Why would he do that? Don't you remember meeting him?

obviously.
every time.

Shush you

I'd love to do this - but I live on a small island and not exactly something I can nip down to.

IF you ever come to the Isle of Man for the TT races though give me a shout!

Oooh I'd love to do that one day

Tash, in the first of the Roxy pics he's hiding behind ZOMG.

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom