• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 2 |OT| Wednesdays on Comedy Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I first heard about this show today. Thinking of giving it a chance after I have catched up with Arrow, Flash and Jane the Virgin. But I'm not sure yet. I could use a comedy tv show though.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Great episode! Loved the rape culture stuff, Collin Farrell sex tape, and Abbi's handshakes with Bed, Bath, and Beyond employees.

<3 this show.

jwk94

What exactly is swamp ass? Oh god, the paper towels!

What's that episode where Illana and Abby are talking to a black couple and it makes them look like they're racist?

Rembrandt

Banned
What exactly is swamp ass? Oh god, the paper towels!

What's that episode where Illana and Abby are talking to a black couple and it makes them look like they're racist?

It's one of the later episodes of the season when Abby sells her drawing for a racist dating site and she's looking for apartments. I think it's the same episode where Ilana had to return her cable remote to a secluded part of the city. Idk the exact episode, though.

jwk94

It's one of the later episodes of the season when Abby sells her drawing for a racist dating site and she's looking for apartments. I think it's the same episode where Ilana had to return her cable remote to a secluded part of the city. Idk the exact episode, though.

Thanks I found it! It's episode nine. And here's the Select Date part.

B7X4M3CCMAEeTZ7.png:large

Hamlet

Fun episode. Perfect way to start it off with them going through that subway train ha.
Seth Rogen fit in pretty well with the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom