• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S4 |OT| Go To Hell, Larry - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

"It's not like you found anything bad about me, I mean look at this credit score, 100"

"Out of 850"

"Oh no really?"

OnGTCza.png

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 8 "Skyfire Cycle"

When famous author DC Parlov receives death threats, Jake and Terry take the case, so that Terry can meet his lifelong hero. Back at the precinct, Gina forces her way into the Boyle clan of cousins in an attempt to choose the location of the annual Boyle family vacation. Meanwhile, Holt's anger peaks when Amy chooses Kevin's side in their argument about a math puzzle.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Really good episode, but did they not mention that crime writer Jake idolized from the first season and turned out to be a jerk? It seemed to be the proper parallel, but the joke at the end was a nice wrap around.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 9 "The Overmining"

Captain “CJ” is having major problems with a big case, and Jake and Holt find the motivation to help him out. Inside the precinct, war ensues when Terry enforces a green initiative and tells Gina to get rid of her precious space heater, while Rosa and Boyle take a break from the night shift to visit a foot massage parlor.
- Promo for this week's episode.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"Not to brag but I was name checked in my kindergarten teacher's suicide note."

WOW

lol

EDIT:

"My whole life is last stands!"

Discovered this show and I ate two seasons in a couple of weeks.

Love the cast love how everything is always alright and everything is nicely paced

Quick

Banned
Fairly standard B99 episode, specifically that it's good and follows the usual routine.

In some ways, it kind of sucks that Ken Marino isn't a regular. But one straight up goofy main character is probably enough. Two might be overkill.

I was fully expecting this too

Same. Would've been even better, but the cold open was fine just the same.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
In some ways, it kind of sucks that Ken Marino isn't a regular. But one straight up goofy main character is probably enough. Two might be overkill.

Ken Marino is fine as an occasionally recurring guest star, but the show would be unbearable with him as a regular.

vaporeon

Captain CJ honestly cracks me up. Characters like him are making me realize how mature Jake's character is becoming, for better or for worse.

The need to have an A, B and C plots to involve everyone every week is really bringing this show down.
I've noticed this as well and it's getting to me....

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 10 "Captain Latvia"

Charles enlists Jake's help in tracking down his son's favorite toy for Christmas, and the pair finds themselves accidentally facing off against a Latvian criminal ring as a result. Back at the precinct, the team gears up for their annual Christmas carol competition against their sworn enemy: the MTA.
Seems they have not released a promo so far, will update later if it comes online.

Quick

Banned
"Who are these golden-throated nerds?"

"Come on, crew. Let's hit the rails. And buses. Both great ways to get around the city."

Dereck

FOX shows scheduling, I've never seen anything like it.

I'm looking at the seasons for this show, there are so many breaks.

They were just on a break, and they're taking another break after two more episodes in the middle of the season.

084.png

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Wait, so they took a month long break only to come back on a different day with two more episodes before going on break again? Oh Fox...

abundant

FOX shows scheduling, I've never seen anything like it.

I'm looking at the seasons for this show, there are so many breaks.

They were just on a break, and they're taking another break after two more episodes in the middle of the season.

To be fair, the breaks in the Fall were due to the World Series going to game 7 + Election Night. What's happening tonight though? Yeah, that makes no seance.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Broadcast networks continue to actively hasten their own demise.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I wish every episode was this long and featured Doug Judy.

Really, really helped me get through a rough night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom