• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S4 |OT| Go To Hell, Larry - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

The last scene was very obvious a few seconds into it but still felt like a WTF surprise moment anyways. Glad I didn't watch the promo. Really great double episode.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
First half was too busy churning through plot to really have much fun with the characters. Second half was better.

My DVR cut the ending off. Can someone spoiler-tag the shocking ending to me? Last thing I saw was Charles sending his text.

pbsapeer

Banned
Merry Judy Mr Don Judy Christmas!

Pontiac bandit is the best episodes. Shame there was no Rosa Judy action.

Also WTF with Gina 😭

Kevinroc

Is there a fear that this will be the last season? That would be a real shame as it still feels like there is a lot of life in this show. Even if I thought the Terry plot was a bit more cartoonish than the show typically is.

G0523

That was an amazing hour of TV! I think I liked the first half more than the second though. But they were both just so good! Also, people WTFing at the ending, just remember:
Gina did say that she'd rather get hit by a bus than read any of Boyle's texts. So, there's that. Lol.

jem0208

Whaaaat?

There's a season 4?

I just finished binge watching season 3 on Netflix and was kinda depressed that it had ended. Time to binge some more.

ZeroX03

Banned
I love the fugitive references in the first half, I thought it was good. Glad it lead to a Doug Judy return too.

Gina getting hit by a bus was very nice commitment to a one liner gag earlier in the epiode.

Quick

Banned
So how is S4 compare to the older seasons? I have not watched any S4 episode yet. Should I lower or raise my expectation?

Keep your expectations in check.

It's very formulaic, as was previous seasons, except for the end of season 3. It does break off the formula a few times though.

Quick

Banned
The season will return on April 11.

tumblr_mogjc9N7MI1snpc3lo1_500.gif

That's...a while.

big ander

Wow is the break always this long?
No—the winter break was fairly short, just two weeks between the Xmas ep and the two-parter, but this second break is for scheduling purposes I think. If a new show fails it'll probably return but right now it has no set return date

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Really fun two parter. Doug Judy episodes are always highly enjoyable.

Yeah, that was a strange way to end the episode. I'm curious to see what happens to Gina now.

Welp was about to ask if there was a Doug Judy ep in season 4, guess that awnsers that.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I wonder if Gina will survive?

Doubt she'll die tbf, maybe be in a full body cast

I think it's back Tuesday btw, just Wednesday for us Brits if don't wait for the e4 release

jmood88

For whatever reason, I stopped watching this season at some point. I'm gonna have to go to Hulu and see what I've missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom