• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bubble Bobble has just released on PSN for PS4 today, one of the greatest Retro games

What version of Bubble Bobble? That's really important to know.

Arcade Archives

The 'Arcade Archives' series has faithfully reproduced the masterpieces of classic arcade games on the PS4™ system while taking advantage of the additional features the PS4™ system offers.
Players can share play screens and video with the SHARE feature, and can also compete with other players online to improve your standing on the online score ranking leaderboard.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.

Ashler

Damn it, confused it with Puzzle bubble. one of my favourite arcade games of all time.

Will be leaving this thread sad!

Well there goes my weekend.

image.php

It's been on the US store for a while. I almost bought it, but I never see anybody talk about these Arcade Archives releases. It mentions leaderboards, but is there online co-op? That'd be sweet, I'd pick this up along with Life Force/Salamander.

Axiom

I fucking love Bubble Bobble so I'm all about this.

And while we're surprising me with awesome things, can we get some Snow Bros. and Wonder Boy next?

Moreche

Love this game and have purchased nearly every iteration of it.
I did like the Xbox 360 remake but the timing was off and it managed to fuck the whole game up in later levels.

Think i might have to pick this up when i get home, loved playing this on my C64 and as soon as i ever think about it i always get the theme tune stuck in my head :)

Top Bottom