• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King increasing size of Big King to quarter pound of beef, more than Big Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szu

ce3gDhCl.jpg

ku-medium.gif

Rich!

How about they increase the size of their regular patties so they actually cover the bun?

I dunno about the USA, but here in the UK I do have to say that Burger King are far superior to McDonalds, both in size and taste.

and their fries are fucking amazing

Eh, I tried the Big King with high hopes and was let down pretty hard. The McDonalds across it offers two Big Macs/Quarter Pounders for $5 so I'd rather go that route.

Nothing beats a freshly made Big Carl as far as Big Mac imitators go, the Bonus Jack is also pretty good iirc.

krae_man

Wait this is a change?

When I worked for Burger King in 2001 the Big King had 2 whopper Jr patties which were 2.2oz each.

Those McDonalds patties being 1/10th a pound are the same as they've always been though.

Whopper > Big Mac or King

I agree with this, I prefer Tom+Lettuce+Mayo+ketchup+Pickles+Onions over special sauce, lettuce, pickles, onions. Well minus those evil disgusting tomato's.

But I like the dehydrated onions on the McDonalds Burgers over the regular onions used on the Whopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom