• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King testing Whopper Dog in select locations (UPDATE: Launching nationwide)

Time to settle this - acceptable hot dog condiments?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not okay with this, who doesn't like chili cheese dogs, let's see some names

I'll bend on the guac + mayo chilean dog but chili cheese dogs, come the fuck on

I mean, like, is it a different dog? Can you have cheese sauce without chili? Chili without cheese sauce?

These things are important and need proper vetting for this very scientific investigation.

webkatt

For chili cheese dogs we need a separate sub-poll for real shredded cheese and fake cheese like ooze.

Also does chili include chili with beans?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
For chili cheese dogs we need a separate sub-poll for real shredded cheese and fake cheese like ooze.

Also does chili include chili with beans?

For the sake of this poll, it covers all possible variations (cheese only/chili only, shredded/melted cheese, etc).

For the sake of this poll, it covers all possible variations (cheese only/chili only, shredded/melted cheese, etc).

Basically, we decided it would be too convoluted to the point that the poll system would not handle the variations necessary for chili cheese dogs. Just assume this covers everything from gourmet chili cheese dogs to little league chili cheese dogs.

9apy9up.jpg

my fuckin god
how do we forget to add the best ingredient to the poll

atr0cious

Can there be some kind of "sometimes" modifier? Optimally, I'd put ketchup on my chilli cheese dogs, but not that wet shit, I need sharp cheddar cheese shredded, piled on top. But since good chilli barely exists on the west coast, I resort to different flavor combos. I use tortillas as well.

The Whopper dog actually sounds pretty good to me, ketchup aside. Does anybody else think it's weird that the chili cheese one costs more, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom