• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

I had all my 3DS games stolen a few months ago. If any good soul wants to sell me these for cheap...

WTB:
Mario Kart 7
Ocarina of Time 3D
Starfox

Seik

Banned
Pikachu Edition 3ds XL

Great/ like new condition with everything included in the package.

Make offer!

A page too soon.

I was wondering if this thread was going really slow lately, but you got the first post 2 pages ago too, fucked my mind up. :p

Just going to post this here before I post them on eBay, cause GAF gets first dibs.

I have all 4 .hack games for sale. All Complete with the bonus anime DVDs, Instructional booklets and all.

.hack (Part 1) - Infection
.hack (Part 2) - Mutation
.hack (Part 3) - Outbreak
.hack (Part 4) - Quarantine (Rare)

I'd rather not sell them separately, so make me an offer. I respond quickly and will reply to everyone. ^_^

ApPLOSm.jpg
omHfdVv.jpg
99pZxNj.jpg

Also, here's my old stuff

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

• Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $25
    [*]Half-Life (PS2) - $7
  • Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $13
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - $7
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube) - $40
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $15
    [*]Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) (Complete) - $17
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Hardback Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (360) - $33
  • 120GB Phat PS3 (For Parts) - This guy has been with me since 2007 and has served me well, but time is not always kind. I've replaced the original 15-blade internal fan with a 19-blade one. I've also replaced the thermal paste twice, but the second time, I may have tightened the heat sync pads on too tight. It will power on, but I never know for how long, It varies from time to time. If you need some phat PS3 parts, this may be a deal for you. Comes with the A/C Cable and nothing else. (I have to Dualshock 3 parts though, let me know if you want those, I'll throw them in for free. - $80 (Open to offers)

Misc. Stuff:

• Club Nintendo Platinum Poster 2013 (Pikmin 3 Only) - $15
  • Club Nintendo Donkey Kong Poster Set - $35
    [*]Infamous 2 Cole Figure - $20
  • Drawn Together DVDs (Entire Series) - $20
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

WTT/WTB:

I'll trade 1 or 2 of the items above for Bravely Default, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy or One Piece: Romance Dawn.

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut (Wii U) (~$10)

hitsugi

Super positive seller feedback for blazenumb1! Sold me Dark Souls 2 at a great price, was insanely prompt with communication and the packaging was godlike.

...seriously I was really impressed all around.

Tabasco

If anyone has Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, or Mario & Luigi: Dream Team on the cheap, let me know.

Maybe something like:

$25 shipped for FE.

$20 shipped for LM.

$15 shipped for M&L.

or if these prices seem absurd, I'll take best offer.

Super positive seller feedback for blazenumb1! Sold me Dark Souls 2 at a great price, was insanely prompt with communication and the packaging was godlike.

...seriously I was really impressed all around.

Positive buyer feedback
for hitsugi

Great guy and all around pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

DontBlink

For sale, payment through PayPal gift, shipping is included and only within US:

Air Jordan VI Infrared - size 11, brand new, never worn - $225

Mario Power Tennis - Wii - Nintendo Selects - sealed but wrapper has a rip - $15
Mario Strikcers Charged - Wii - Nintendo Selects - complete - $15
Buy both for $25

Uncharted 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 - PS3 - both complete - $15

Saints Row IV - Xbox 360 - sealed - $20

Mad Men Seasons 1-5 - Bluray - sealed - $55

Free things if you buy anything:

X2: X-Men United - Bluray - case and disc 2 only
Soldner-X - soundtrack - sealed

Sora_N

Selling Pokemon X or Y code for 3DS, you can pick which one you want.

I haven't redeemed it yet. Might have two codes but one for sure.

Looking for $22 usd PayPal gift.

tanod

when is my burrito
WTB (with original case and manual):
(PS4) Knack
(PS4) Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
(PS3) Batman: Arkham Origins
(PS3) The Last of Us w/ online pass

WTB for cheap (with original case and manual):
(PS3) Beyond: Two Souls
(PS3) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
(PS3) Resistance 3
(PS3) The Shoot

WTS/WTT ($6 ea. + shipping - includes original game case (no GH) and manual):
(360) Call of Duty 2
(360) Gears of War
(PS3) BioShock 2
(PS3) Deadspace
(PS3) Demon's Souls
(PS3) God of War 1+2 Collection
(PS3) Infamous
(PS3) MotorStorm
(PS3) Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
(PS3) Uncharted 3
(PS3) Unreal Tournament

I had good feedback when I did some trading/selling back around 2008/2009 but haven't done any since then.

rizzo0

WTB/WTT for 1yr of PS PLUS US

I have 1yr of PS PLUS EUR code unactivated ready for trade or will buy. Preferably for $40. Thanks

WTS/WTT:

Final Fantasy X HD Vita (Sealed) - 40$ shipped PayPal. US only please. I didn't realize I did not get release day shipping and couldn't wait so I just bought it digitally.

I can open the game and sell the games separately if anyone just wants one game. It won't be sealed any more obviously. I'll do 20$ shipped for FFX and 15$ for FFX-2 voucher.

I will also trade for Bravely Default, Infamous SS (plus cash of couse), or Dangan Roppa.

P.S. I do not get the game until Thursday. So I will try to ship it out Friday or Saturday.

WTS/WTT:

Final Fantasy X HD Vita (Sealed) - 40$ shipped PayPal. US only please. I didn't realize I did not get release day shipping and couldn't wait so I just bought it digitally.

I can open the game and sell the games separately if anyone just wants one game. It won't be sealed any more obviously. I'll do 20$ shipped for FFX and 15$ for FFX-2 voucher.

I will also trade for Bravely Default, Infamous SS (plus cash of couse), or Dangan Roppa.

P.S. I do not get the game until Thursday. So I will try to ship it out Friday or Saturday.
PM'd

jfoul

WTB Hardware:
Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 (on-Reference
Nvidia Geforce GTX 680 Non-Reference
Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 Non-Reference
Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 Non-Reference
Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 Non-Reference
AMD Radeon 7870 Non-Reference
AMD Radeon 7950 Non-Reference
AMD Radeon 7970 Non-Reference
AMD Radeon R9 270X Non-Reference
AMD Radeon R9 280 Non-Reference
AMD Radeon R9 280X Non-Reference
AMD Radeon R9 290 Non-Reference

WTB Software:

Steam:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Strider
Batman: Arkham Origins
Rayman Legends
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
DmC

Origin:
TitanFall

MrDaravon

Added some new stuff!

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I will only ship to the continental US. I have had so, so, so many problems in the last few months shipping internationally, even just to Canada. Will not consider regardless of what you want to pay for shipping unless you are buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff or something extreme like that. I apologize.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
hrotrzz.jpg

Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
uneA0LR.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $20. Like new, comes with the holographic/lithogram (?) cover.

Games
-----
5D8kZOm.jpg

PENDING OUT Magna Carta 2 w/guide - $30. Game is like new (discs in good shape and I swapped out to a new replacement case), guide is a bit beat-up/worn on the outside but fully intact and clean inside.

sl0ZPaJ.jpg

Bravely Default - $35. Like new, Club Nintendo code is NOT used.
Project X Zone Limited Edition - $28. Like new and complete, CN code IS used.
Animal Crossing: A New Leaf - $32. Like new and complete, CN code IS used.
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - $15. Like new and complete. I don't believe the S-E members code is used, but I cannot verify.

gChQO0n.jpg

*All games shown are for 360*
Burnout Paradise - $13. Like new, complete.
Burnout Revenge - $15. Some light scratches but otherwise complete and like new.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 CE - $10. Some scratching but plays fine, comes with just the tin, manual and disc.
Crackdown - Free with any other purchase over $15; disc is very scratched and missing the manual.
Rainbow Six Vegas - Free with any other purchase over $15; disc is very scratched and missing the manual.
Earth Defense Force 2025 - $40, like new.
Halo 3: ODST - $12, replacement case but discs are pretty scratched (but play fine).
Persona 4: Arena - $12, some light scratching/smudges but otherwise complete and like new.
Vanquish - $10, some minor scratching but otherwise like new and complete.

ps2EyTJ.jpg

Advance Wars Dual Strike w/guide - $40. Game is complete, guide has some wear as seen but is fully intact.

ZTHDbtW.jpg

Bayonetta (360) w/UK-only Collector's Edition guide - $95. Game has a couple minor scuffs but is otherwise like new. CE guide is complete and intact with the insert card. Some minor wear to the spine in the initial shipping from Amazon UK to me in the US.

ZS3r3qM.jpg

Chrono Trigger DS w/SNES guide - $55. Game is complete and like new, and includes the poster. Guide is like new with just minor shelfwear.

uwRdCUz.jpg

Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (360) w/guide - $75. Both game and guide are like new, DLC codes for the game are unused.

v8WcWCa.jpg

Dragon's Crown - $18. Like new with just a couple very minor scuffs on the disc.

9RKzs3N.jpg

Picross DS (cart and case only, no manual/insert) - $8
Picross 3D - $11, complete and like new. I don't THINK the CN has been used, we had two copies of this though so I can't verify either way.
Planet Puzzle League - $12, complete and like new. If there was a CN in this it is used.
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - $20. Complete and like new, I have no idea if the CN code is used or not (assume it is).

1LLdiMz.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $45. Complete in box, like new. Fairly certain the CN code has been used.

i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $10. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

17VIpEG.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $9. Complete, like new.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $30. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $55. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

xeKkwQr.jpg

Lost Odyssey w/guide - $32. Game is complete and like new w/some very minor scuffs on disc 1. Guide has a bit of shelf/spine wear as seen but otherwise is like new.

9EutlI4.jpg

The Last Remnant w/guide - $25. Game and guide both in good shape as seen.

2Sb9nkQ.jpg

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (360) w/CE guide - $30. Game is complete with some minor scratching on disc, guide is like new and comes with the art print.

2GkNIuY.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition BOX AND EXTRA DISC ONLY - $12. Only the outer box and extra disc, game is NOT included. Both like new, outside art on the box is peeling off a bit, was like this when I got it day one.

6mERWgM.jpg

Nier (360) w/guide - $28. Game is complete in a replacement case, disc has some scratching but plays fine. Guide has a little wear on the outside as seen but otherwise is in good shape.

ZX58pqC.jpg

Paper Mario Sticker Star w/guide - $20. Game is complete, I'm 99% sure the CN code is unused but I can't verify. Guide is like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $18. Japanese artbook, like new.

k21LKKi.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $20 each, or $35 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

jYxyQax.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2/Substance guides - $7 each, $11 for both. Some obvious wear as seen.
Metal Gear Solid 3 CE/Subsistence guides - $7 each, $12 for both. Both in good shape, and the CE guide still has the artbook included.
Metal Gear Solid 4 CE guide - $10, art print is included.
Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $10, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $9. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $7. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $24 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

deJvIwr.jpg

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.

cIJPG39.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $8, still sealed.

qjkjsgK.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $10. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $18. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $13 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $40. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $8. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $14 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $35. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $15

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $65. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $13 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

WTB Hardware:

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 - 680
Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 - 780
AMD Radeon R9 270 - 290

WTB Software:

Steam:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Strider
Batman: Arkham Origins
Rayman Legends
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
DmC

Origin:
Battlefield 4
TitanFall

I have one origin key left for titanfall, pm sent

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I want to buy copies of Valkyria Chronicles 3 E3 and Final fantasy type 0 for the psp. Anyone have those for sale? Can a gaffer living in Japan go grab them from a used store or something?

EYEL1NER

Positive feedback for buyers EYEL1NER and Kintaco, great communication and instant payment.
Shit, this is way later than I would have liked to have left feedback, but:
Positive feedback for seller Dontblink. He sold me Wreck It Ralph at a great price and got it shipped out to my apartment quickly; all-around awesome transaction.

If I could log in to GAF, which is where I was when my wife sent me a message and said it arrived, I could have left feedback instantly. Somehow it slipped my mind though. Anyway, sorry for leaving it late, man. I'm excited to watch it with my daughter when I get back into the US in a couple days, thanks.

Just ordered Final Fantasy X|X-2 from Amazon. Anyone want to purchase the X-2 PSN code for $20 paypal when my package arrives tomorrow?

Edit: It's the Vita version! Sorry about that!

I already do this for others member on here but figured I would offer it to everyone else:

I have gamers club unlocked and elite plus at Best Buy, so I get 20% off new games and free expedited shipping.

If any member is looking for any new games, such as:

Titanfall: $47.99(does not include tax, expedited shipping is free)
Infamous: $47.99(does not include tax, expedited shipping is free)
Dark Souls 2: $47.99(does not include tax, expedited shipping is free)

This also works on collectors editions as well. I will also email the DLC to you if its not something that comes package with the game.

If anyone is looking for any new games at a cheaper price, let me know I would be glad to help.

I have 18 positive transactions on here, 63 on CAG under the same name and 232 on eBay(under blazenumb1226).

Also looking to trade a sealed copy of Saints Row IV(360) can add PayPal if needed

for

Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen(PS3)
Last of Us(PS3)
Lost Planet 3(360)

Bump

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Bravely Default CE (sealed, has some dings in some corners of the box) - $85
Killer is Dead Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $30
Zone of the Enders HD Limited Edition (PS3, sealed) - $30
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

panty

WTB:

South Park: The Stick of Truth for the PS3

US/NTSC-version (aka Uncensored) wanted.

Someone please sell it to me cheap ;_;

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale: (Ship to US 48 states only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $25 shipped
Bravely Default 3DS - $30 shipped

Want to Buy:
New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS
X-Com Enemy Unknown PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom