• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you buy this set, is it not disc based? Do you just get two codes?? If so WTB FF X HD code.

Edit: so this is for Vita? I'm a little confused after looking into it.
That was my mistake. I just purchased the Vita version. X comes on a cartridge and X-2 is a download. And I'll have the code to sell tomorrow (I changed my shipping speed to one-day).

Chairhome

These failed to sell on ebay.
Adidas Originals Skywalkers (Orange), sz 7.5 (sorry about my small feet!)
Worn twice, very good condition. I FOUND THE PLASTIC! Comes with tags. Cardboard backing has a big crease in the lower right corner. Looking for best offer.

Adidas Originals Forum Mid AT-AT, sz 7/7.5 NOTE: in getting these ready to sell, I just noticed the store gave me one size 7, and the other size 7.5 :-(
Worn maybe 5 times. Soles show some wear and discoloring, might be able to restore if you know what you're doing (i don't). Good condition. Comes with box, tags, extra white laces, tissue paper (shows AT-AT schematics).

Also selling:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $17 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $17 shipped

DS (no club Nintendo codes)
12896157735_ccbc456435_c.jpg

SOLD: Miles Edgeworth and Layton games
Mario kart ds (card only) - $13
Final fantasy tactics A2 (DS card only) - $13
Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $12
Ace Attorney 3 (generic GameStop case with ds card) - $12
Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (complete) - $15

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask CD - Sealed - $20 shipped
Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

PS One official LCD Screen - $40 or best offer
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics to come)
Game boy printer
capcom snes fighting pad (6 button with dpad)
Dreamcast controllers
more...

WTB:
Looking for FFX-2 Vita code for around $15 or trade for something equivalent above.
UV Digital code for Justice League War, Man of Steel
Moto G

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm selling a code for the digital Vita version of Final Fantasy X-2 for $20.

I bought it just to have a physical version of X but digital is not for me and I don't have a big enough mem card for X-2. I take Paypal as payment, and will PM code as soon as the payment is verified

please PM if interested, thanks!

edit: code sold!

frontovik

Banned
WTB:

Games for the Dreamcast, specifically Shenmue, Carrier, Power Stone, Marvel vs Capcom, Dynamite Cop.

Games for the GameCube, specifically Resident Evil Remake and 0.

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for CrazyTank940 quick and easy transaction, appreciated the image for the code so I could follow any special instructions it may have required.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Positive feedback for buyer rhfb - Clear communication and extremely quick payment! Would deal with this person again :)

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Like New Xbox One
- Comes w/ original box, manuals, cables, kinect, and controller
- System works great
- Price may seem high for a "used" item, but consider what you'll be saving not paying tax

$490 shipped

Dropping price to $475 shipped!

Can certainly send pics or answer any questions you may have.

Mega positive feedback for blazenumb1 !!

Sold me a shiny copy of Dark Souls II Armor Edition for a discounted price! Much appreciated! Thanks for putting up with my constant emails and going out of your way to check stores for me on your way to work!!

Koppai

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $28
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $18

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

Want to Buy [Looking for deals guys!!!]
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii)
  • Donkey Konga (GC)
  • F-Zero GX (GC)
  • DDR Mario Mix with DancePad (GC)
  • Kirby Air Ride (GC)
  • Fossil Fighters: Champions (DS)
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)
  • Virtue's Last Reward (3DS or PSV)
  • Muramasa Rebirth (PSV)
  • Persona 4 Golden (PSV)
  • Danganronpa (PSV)

must be complete, game, case, and manual, looking for good deals thanks!

Hi, I've got a $80 Windows gift card code, willing to give it up for $70. You can use it on Xbox.com, but nowhere else, so that's why I need to offload it. Please PM me if you're interested!

Kenpachi

WTS The Red Pokemon 3DS XL $130 Shipped

Its in great condition, i just haven't been able to play many games on it. It comes with the 4GB SD memory card,charger, and the box.
Offers are accepted

SOLD

maxcriden

WTS, name your own price, feel free to PM with any offers:

Consoles

Game Boy Advance OG model, glacier, missing back battery cover, works perfectly

DS Lite, black, hinge goes all the way back, not sure how to fix, works perfectly

GBA Games

Golden Sun

DS Games

Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber

3DS Games

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

GameCube Games

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Graphic Novels/Comics

Asterios Polyp

--

NeoGAF +5 positive feedback seller. In USA but happy to ship internationally.

Suirrad

Positive feedback for Vaco6121 as a seller.

Product shipped/received quick and just as described. Great seller, would by from again.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games for Paypal.

Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Family Guy Back to The Multiverse- 5$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Hegemony Rome - 18$
Lego: The Movie: The Videogame: The Book: The Graphic Novel: The Show- 17.5
Blackguards- 22$
Blackguards Deluxe Edition-29.9$
Resident Evil 4 HD Ultimate Edition- 18$
Divinity Original Sin -18$
Broken Age -17$
Broken Age+Soundtrack-18$
Starbound -10$
Starbound 4 pack- 31$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$
Consortion-15$
Nidhog 2pack- 16$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I have a completely new, unopened (not taken out of the special protective box it comes in) David Mazzucchelli's Daredevil Born Again Artist Edition published by IDW.

I'm looking for $105 shipped

M3z_

YFlI6xZl.jpg

Prices are including shipping

Bravely Default $27 No code

Zelda $27 Code unused

Ni No Kuni $16

Tales of Xillia SOLD

Ratchet into the Nexus $16

POSITIVE feedback for musicmugen - super easy to deal with

POSITIVE feedback for irishcow - Very patient when we had an issue with a Titanfall key, thank you again!

POSITIVE feedback for devious.one - fast and easy to work with!

rizzo0

WTB/WTT for 12 month PS PLUS US code

I also have a 12 month-PS PLUS EUR code unactivated ready for trade or will send payment.

EGM92

WTT: Wipeout 2048 & PS All Stars (Sealed) for Toukiden or Persona 4 Golden

I'm located in Canada, we can cross ship. If you're local we can meet up (GTA). Games/Cases must be in mint condition. Wipeout 2048 online pass has not been used.

WipeoutPS.jpg

I have a NeoGAF Plus rating.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For Sale! All prices include shipping via USPS to continental US. Multiple games does not equal combined shipping (because that means I'm buying a bigger bubble envelope/box).

Vita games
Resistance Burning Skies - $12 Sold!
Assassin's Creed III Liberation - $12
Army Corps of Hell - $12
Killzone Mercenary - $21 Sold!
Ys Memories of Celceta - $32
Persona 4 Golden - $15
Ragnarok Odyssey - $15

3DS games
Assume that the Club Nintendo code has been used. I don't remember if I put it in or not.
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate - $9 Sold!
Fire Emblem Awakening - $30

I am PayPal (either gift or you cover fees). I don't use Google Wallet much, so I'd prefer not to use it. NeoGAF Plus +7 yada yada yada.

E: Picture because why not?

Finishoff

Recently picked up a PS4 on Amazon and now I need to offset the cost so here are some things I will be selling.I accept Paypal. All items will come with tracking.

3DS
  • Crimson Red 2DS (New condition, will send console and ac plug only) $90 -shipped
  • Etrian Odyssey: Untold the Millennium Girl (New & sealed with bonus soundtrack & art) -$18

-$102 Shipped for the 2DS console and Etrian Odyssey.

• Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Brand new and sealed) -SOLD
  • Pokemon Y (Brand new and sealed/comes with Scizor code) -SOLD
    Tales of Abyss -SOLD
    Bravery Default -SOLD
  • Kid Icarus (Complete) -SOLD

• Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (New & sealed) -$12 shipped
  • ICO & Shadow of the Colossus -$12 shipped
  • Feel free to offer/ask for prices for ones not listed on the PS3 games. Buy in bulk for more discountssssss!~
    Valkyria Chronicles -SOLD
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix -SOLD
    Folklore -SOLD
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (New, the film wrapping the game semi-tore off still in tack though) -SOLD

MISC
  • Virtue Last Reward green LED Limited edition Watch (New) -SOLD
  • PS4 controller -SOLD

Sorry about the false positives if you are using the search feature looking for a particular item. The reason why it isn't removed is:
1. Saves me from PMing people that the item is sold (I can update picture for every time something is sold though @_@)
2. Gives the buyer information to look at if there is any problem with the item description when they receive it.

bzy

Neo Member
Does anyone want a new copy of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Limited Edition? I pre-ordered from Amazon but don't really have time to play now and I thought I should check if anyone here was interested before returning. :)

The price is $48 shipped. If shipping is less than $5 I'll refund the difference. I have feedback on eBay, Amazon, and heatwave.

Amagon

Hey everybody, I have a couple items that I want to sell. The prices include shipping and would to like to ship within the states (USA). Paypal only, buyer pays fees or they can gift it to me, I have lots of good feedback.

Beats by Dre Studio - $120 shipped
Its in great condition. The only issue with the headphones is that there is a crack on the headband that can be replaced.

KuNury2l.jpg

PBu6XiMl.jpg

Ipod Touch 5th Generation 32gb Black - $180 shipped
Ipod is in great condition, only has a couple of light scratches. Includes two silicone cases and a Dynex Lightning cable.

kuk0jXAl.jpg

rxXVNdpl.jpg

VfywQQTl.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm looking to sell my PS4 system and Assassin's Creed 4 (with DLC code). The system and game are in store-bought condition and rarely used, it's the standard box with one controller. I've got good feedback in the OP, PM me with an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom