• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

Yes, it is. Someone bought a Wii U from him that is posting here and on the Facebook GAF group. His purchase is in limbo and he paid via the friend/family option on Paypal.
If he's legitimate, he'll come through. If he's not, then there's still recourse. Did he ever accept payments that weren't gift for anybody?

So far mine is still here the day he listed his sale
This isn't a moment where you can expect immediate punishment. It's a possible future issue that could jeopardize your account at worst.

Bumping from previous thread:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm totally new to the whole buy/sell thing, but I figured if I was going to try and sell something, it might as well be on NeoGAF. There may be some issues due to my inexperience, so please be patient with me/ :)

Alright, so I have a NA PlayStation Vita-1000 sitting around collecting dust and thought that it might get more use from one of you guys. Here's a list of what will be included:

-PlayStation Vita-1000 NA WiFi model (original box and documents included).
-32GB Memory Card for the PlayStation Vita.
-PlayStation Vita-1000 USB Cable and AC Adapter.

I want to sell all of the above for $120.00. I have both Steam and Paypal so hopefully we can figure out payment quickly.
As for shipping, I would prefer to ship to locations in NA but we may be able to work something out, so don't be afraid to PM me.

The Vita itself is in good working condition, but there is noticeable wear and tear since I've owned it (and used it vigorously) since launch. There are some scratches on the sides (pics below) but none on the screen. Buttons and triggers are a bit mushy while the d-pad is more clicky when pressing on the left direction. The touch screen and back touch screen input work fine, and the back touch pad is in relatively good condition. The cables are in working condition, with the USB cable being a new replacement as the older one was ripped up during a road trip last year. The screen itself has no display issues outside of the mura prevalent in most Vita OLED screens.

Pictures (a bit blurry but better than nothing I hope): Imgur Album.

Bah. Wish I had more cash on hand, I'd love to buy this -_-

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

Fable Anniversary - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Hack 'n' Slash - 13$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor - 27$

header_292x136.jpg

RYSE: Son of Rome - 26$

header_292x136.jpg

Witcher 3 - 18$

Gang Beasts - 13$
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8$
Planetary Annihilation - 15$
The Escapists - 8,50$
Costume Quest 2 - 12$
Mercenary Kings - 14$
Ultra Street Fighter® IV Digital Upgrade - 10$

Links/Codes/Gifts:

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION - 5$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 3$
PixelJunk Eden - 3$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY - 2$
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - 3$
Proteus - 2$
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - 4$
Hotline Miami - 3$

header_292x136.jpg

Sniper Elite 3 - 15$

Saint's Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - 11$ (1 left)
Banner Saga - 8$ (3 left)
Killer is Dead - 8$ (2 left)
The Stanley Parable - 5$ (1 left)
Risk of Rain - 3$ (1 left)
Darksiders 2 - 3$ (1 left)
Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 3$ (1 left)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - 3$ (3 left)
Zeno Clash 2 - 4$ (2 left)
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - 1$

There's a lot, that's not on the list. The whole Steam, actually. So if you want something else, PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

P.S. Dark Souls 2 and Dead Rising 3 are region locked

Yes, it is. Someone bought a Wii U from him that is posting here and on the Facebook GAF group. His purchase is in limbo and he paid via the friend/family option on Paypal.

Why would anyone buy a Wii U from that guy? I'm a little bit cynical but no one should be that trusting.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces. I think) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces. I think) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces. I think) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Includes all pieces. I think) - $8 + shipping

~

Rayman 2: The Great Escape for PC
The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

I don't know if any of the video games are worth anything or not. Make me an offer.

When stuff may be too good to be true... it may be because it is.
Well for what its worth he did have 100% positive feedback for 5 or more transactions.

But on the other hand he only accepted PayPal gifts even when the buyer paid fees, which was an instant red flag.

Was very conflicted, but in the end I told him we should postpone dealings until he racked up more feedback and/or obtained member status. Either way, I would've liked to see what he offered for curiosity's sake.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $100 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

GAMES:

Super Street Fighter IV - $9 Shipped
Disc Only

BALLTOPS:

Random Balltops: On top are bubbletops. The lime green bubbletop is larger than standard (not sure of exact size but looks to be like 2x bigger). Three solid color balltops on the bottom. Haven't come up with a price yet, but PM me if interested.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (252+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Positive Seller Feedback for Pellegri Testament. Sold me a couple hard to find Gamecube games at an amazing price. Shipped/arrived fast, was in better condition than expected, and was a joy to deal with even with my concerns due to recent issues. Will gladly do business with again!

Don't think this posted due to a timeout earlier. If it did and I'm overlooking the post my apologies.

toneroni

The way he kept posting about his feedback and with his odd mannerisms, I had the feeling he was using those cheap giftcards to set up for a big scam later on. Or he could just be some young kid.

No idea why he couldn't take pics of his systems he was selling at the very least.

Hope everyone gets their stuff though!

mug

The way he kept posting about his feedback and with his odd mannerisms, I had the feeling he was using those cheap giftcards to set up for a big scam later on. Or he could just be some young kid.

No idea why he couldn't take pics of his systems he was selling at the very least.

Hope everyone gets their stuff though!

I really doubt it. He replied to me with a really insolent tone:

Ok asshole, I get your a self centered and greedy, but you should still have a brain enough to see thst I have 100% feedback with no issues.

No sane person would see anything to base accusing me as a scammer with. If you would take some effort to help out, clear things up in the thread, find a mod etc, things can work out faster.

Your game has already been sent to the address you provided to me. But I don't appreciate the accusation with calling me a scammer or sending each message like selfish moron.

I dont scam people, keep that in your mind.
I guess I'm out $100...

WTS/WTT
$10 eShop code (American)

Bought it when I was in America (I'm Canadian) without realizing they don't work across regions. Oops.

Looking to just unload it at cost, or we can work out a trade if you so desire.

I understand I'm a newer member, so here's my eBay feedback to prove I'm trustworthy: http://www.ebay.com/usr/spidey14611 (if something about this is wrong please let me know).

Diebuster

WTS:

$50 NA PSN credit for $45 Paypal
GONE!

I also have codes for digital movies/TV shows. Honestly don't know how to price these so I'll take best offer (Paypal only).

Movies:

Shaun of the Dead
Looper
The Grand Budapest Hotel
The Raid: Redemption (Unrated)
Spring Breakers
Evil Dead (remake)
The Dark Knight Rises
Skyfall

TV:

True Detective
Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1

Colin.

I accept payment by Paypal Gift, with you covering any fees this incurs. All physical item pricing includes postage, within the UK.

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Steam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (retail key) - $14
Civilization IV: Complete - $5
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $5
Just Cause (Gift) - $1

3DS

Blue 3DS XL (Boxed, Like New) - £100
Super Street Fighter IV (New) - £6

Wii U

Arkham Origins (New) - £13
Wind Waker HD (EU eShop code) - £15
Mario Kart 8 (Like New) - £25

LQX

Why would anyone buy a Wii U from that guy? I'm a little bit cynical but no one should be that trusting.

Thing is many tried to draw attention to the fact things did not look up to snuff and still some bought from him. Fuck dudes, the writing was on the wall. Hopefully they get those $120 Wii U's but if they don't I have to say it is on them. Hopefully they used credit cards.

sabanoo

Just a heads up but the feedback list is on this thread finally. All feedback from the previous thread is in it and the post count at the top now refers to this thread.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
FS:
ASUS R9 290 $230 shipped reference. >1yr on warranty.
Gigabyte WindForce 670 $190 shipped. 8 months on warranty

Ship to US. 70+ Heat
Amazon GC as payment

Monthly reminder everyone should also use Heatware so they can sell elsewhere as well.

zulux21

Just a heads up but the feedback list is on this thread finally. All feedback from the previous thread is in it and the post count at the top now refers to this thread.

and just a random thanks for always keeping the feedback up to date (and anyone else that does it) as it really helps make this place a safer place to trade in and isn't appreciated enough ^^

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Maniac, Iron Badger, davidpdong, Wyvern, Mono, Uraizen, LiquidMetal14, ClearData, PepsimanVsJoe, Porcupine, Herpes Reasons, BinaryPork2737, ash321
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Seik

Banned
Anyone have a good deal for Metal Gear Rising on Steam?

I want to double dip on it for PC, for my second run. :)

toneroni

A couple of psn codes and a game.
No tracking or receipt? :/
You use PayPal? Get ready to dispute it.
Give it a few days I guess but it's harder to get it back once the seller clears their PayPal acct. Maybe contact so they can freeze it.

I used to use heatware way back then too.
Was a great system. CAG had a good one too I think.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
g35twinturbo (RIP) tried to get Gaffers to use it but no one really did.

Lol I didn't die! Geeeez
Since no one but me it seems bugged the mods to add the trader plugin it seems heatware is the second based option. It kinda sucks for me since I kinda have to start fresh with my rep.

TriAceJP

WTB:

Thinking about an Xbox One because I really want that new Swery65 game.

Will entertain offers. No Kinect, please!

ChronoX

FS:
ASUS R9 290 $230 shipped reference. >1yr on warranty.
Gigabyte WindForce 670 $190 shipped. 8 months on warranty

Ship to US. 70+ Heat
Amazon GC as payment

Monthly reminder everyone should also use Heatware so they can sell elsewhere as well.

Sent you a PM.

Teknoman

WTT:

Good condition near complete Lunar SSC PS1

iWBWBooCJo5B6.jpg

iblzvtq5lu4Te2.jpg

icqJtpwt9V3ze.jpg

ifkyXbSu1j2Ki.jpg

idjqwn2VZ4PMg.jpg

For:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (without that best seller label)

Super Smash Brothers 64

Mystical Ninja 64

Brave Fencer Musashi

Breath of Fire 3 & 4

Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)

Open to any other trade offers though.

Sorry for double posting, my phone data is bad here. I kept pressing New Reply until I get redirected back to this thread.

If you need Windows or Office keys, checkout below! :D

VVVVVVVVVV

WTS

Windows 7 Pro key - $50

Windows 8 Pro key - $50

Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $50

Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $50

Visio 2013 Professional - $50

Project 2013 Professional - $50

Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate -$50

I have 21 Positive Seller Feedback

Dr.Acula

Banned
I have an extra Steam copy of Wasteland 2, I want a Steam copy of Divinity: Original Sin.

I'm away, will check back later.

dhlt25

WTS:

PS3:
FFXIII -$8

3DS
Souls Hacker w/soundtrack cd - $16

DS
Layton:unwound future - $7

Price include shipping to US, games are in good/complete condition unless noted other wise. Tracking is $1 extra

Also for sale long shot

Nikon 105 2.5 AI lens with clip on hood. hood is a little beat up, lens optically in excellent condition, there's a tiny nick near the base that does not effect performance or functionality. Pictures upon request $105 (price include shipping) add $10 for a BW UV filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom