• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition
- one seal has been opened, but everything inside is brand new
- has some corner bends from shipping
- $75

Bravely Second Collector's Edition
- brand new, sealed
- slightly dented from shipping
- $80

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $70

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $100

Halo 5: Guardians
- used, complete
- $13

Loot Crate leftovers
- a bunch of different stuff from some random crates
- $15

UV codes:
Out of the Furnace - $2
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $2

PSN keys:
Rogue Stormers - $10

Steam keys:
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $2
Cthulhu Realms - $1
Fran Bow - $2
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $4
Random Access Murder - $1
Sheltered - $2
The Last Remnant - $1
Town of Salem - $1
Tomb Raider I, II, III - $1

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
WTS

- The Division (PS4) - $15
- The Witcher 3 (PS4) - $20
- Killzone: ShadowFall (PS4) - $10
All are physical copies

- Gears of War 4 PC code - $35 Bucks

- SteelSeries Siberia 800 Wireless Gaming Headset - $140 obo

T2n0dwym.jpg

Comes with all cables, Excellent condition, only selling because I got a newer version

- CFW 4.41 Playstation 3 Slim 120gb - $250 obo

v0jdOOkm.jpg

FhNlI7Rm.jpg

This product has been fully tested Controller, Blu ray , USB, HDMI, Mod menus.. everything works well

You can:
Ability to Backup Games for Disk-less Play
Add Mods to games
Download games and play them on your HDD
Homebrew games such as old school emulators (SNES/Genesis/NES etc)

Cosmetic Condition:
Excellent

Includes:
Sony Playstation 3 Slim 120GB
Power Cable
Controller
HDMI Cable

Games currently on HDD:
Deadpool
Dead to Rights Retribution
Killzone 3
GTA5
The Last of Us
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

- Car cover(up to 16.8') - $20
71-ADTyUMfL._SX522_.jpg

Amazon sent an extra
Here is the link, Still in the box
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J0C8AHE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Accepts Paypal (F&F method) Venmo/Cash app

I have 8+ Positive Feedback comments, Listed in the feedback listing. I also can use my Amazon seller account, Swappa and ebay if you're unsure of my feedback.
You're selling a modded PS3 with games preloaded on the HDD?

Stringerbellyoutakingnotesonacriminalconspiracy.gif

What are you doing?

Kunohara

For sale:

I ship from Canada, but the prices are in US just to make it easier for most people here. Shipping is NOT included. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees. Have any questions, just PM me.

First up, a Madcatz Super Street Fighter 4 TE S Chun Li limited edition fight stick for Xbox 360 and PC (I assume Xbox 1 as well). Comes with everything. I only used it maybe twice ever. All original parts. To view more pictures, please go here. Asking $250.

Halo Reach Collectors Edition. Comes with everything. To see more pictures, please go here. Asking $20.

A whole bunch of magic cards. Been kept in a box for years. You can see the condition from the pictures here. As you can see, fairly good condition. Only asking $10.

Want to Buy: The Legend of Zelda Classic NES Series & Adventure of Link Classic NES Series, both complete.

Want to Sell: US only, PayPal gift, all prices are shipped.

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (Sealed) - $60
The box is in perfect condition. Pictures available on request.

Zelda - A Link to the Past GBA - $35 Regular / $30 Players Choice
Both games tested and work perfectly. The player's choice box is slightly crushed on the sides. More pictures available on request.
AxtbC0z.jpg

WTS:

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB (CUH-1215A matte black). Box and all accessories
Excellent condition, less than a year old

Raleigh area in NC
$200

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS

Titanfall 2 (XBOX One - Digital) - $51 SOLD

123977b.jpg

Titanfall 2 (PS4 - Digital) - $51 SOLD

123976b.jpg

Final Fantasy XIV Summer DLC - $70 (PayPal or Amazon GC)

20160622_033545_thumb.png

1 Year PlayStation Plus (2 available) - $47 each (PayPal)

580002b3.jpg

Interest check for a Japanese New 3DS with arm9loaderhax (permanent custom firmware) and 64GB micro sd. Has real, eShop compatible Japanese NAND and fake US NAND on the SD card. I also have a Supercard DSTWO I could sell with it but I'm willing to take offers for the DSTWO without the 3DS console.

Catman

Banned
Just reposting what I still have left.

Have a few more gaming items for sale:

WTS:

PS4:

World of Final Fantasy - $40
Titanfall 2 - $40 sold
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition - $35 sold
Gal Gun Double Peace - $35

Playstation 4 with 1tb hard drive - system still works great, just looking to sell because I might be getting a PS4 pro - $225 shipped and anyone who buys can pick one of the PS4 games that I have for free.

LOST ODYSSEY and BATTLEFIELD 1 are already sold as well

PS3:
Suzukaze No Meruto Days In The Sanctuary (Japanese Import) - $25

I am open to offers. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get.
Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska.

WTS:

Steam codes ($1 PP each)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
Devil Daggers
Runestone Keeper
Prison Architect
Punch Club
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

Steam gift
Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle -$8

Digital movie codes
Some of those movies were purchased used so I'm not sure if the codes still work. Codes will be sent before payment.

American Sniper - UV - $2
The Walking Dead Season 4 - UV(targetticket) - $5
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - UV - $2

Games, all complete
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$8
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $8
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 - $7
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 -$10
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 - $4
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 sealed for Xbox360 - $4
- Yoga for Wii - $10
- Soul Sacrifice Delta (sealed Asia version with english voice & text) - $65

WTB:

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past ~$30 shipped
BioShock: The Collection for PlayStation 4 ~$25 shipped

Canon

Banned
Try one last time... codes of Gears of War 1, 2, 3 + Judgment for $10 USD (paypal gift). If the codes don't work I'll refund. PM

Try one last time... codes of Gears of War 1, 2, 3 + Judgment for $10 USD (paypal gift). If the codes don't work I'll refund. PM
Please read the rules.

"1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
The community here believes 150 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before posting a listing. Users have commented that some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is unacceptable, since it's fair to say we're all annoyed when the same listings appear again and again on every page. We think 150 posts is a reasonable number to wait."

Fisty

WTS:

Launch PS4, $200 OBO

Blu-Ray disc drive has never been used

Will include a brand new 1TB HDD and Dualshock 4 (from a PS4 Pro)

Will ship next week after Pro release

WTB Cubic Ninja for 3DS (NA) Hoping for around $25 shipped. I know Gamestop has it in stock online, but their shipping/taxes make it a little more than I'd like to spend. Prefer Paypal (non-friends and family, I'll pay fees).

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

WTS (SELLING)

Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition - Play Anywhere (25 digits code from Microsoft) - $80

or

WTT
for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition digital code + $40 paypal

If your are interested PM me....

Looking to sell my PS4 CUH-1115A Jet Black 500gb console.

Would include all original cables, controller, box, and manuals. $225 shipped.

Optional:
Can include physical copies of the following games:
Until Dawn +$10
DMC: Definitive Edition +$10

PM is the best way to reach me. I prefer Paypal F&F, but we can use other methods as well if you cover the fees.

Thanks!

Ashhong

WTS: MSI R9 270 2gb

Looking to sell my graphics card as I've upgraded now. Surprisingly, it's able to play Battlefield 1 at 60fps on medium settings and 1080p. Didnt expect that honestly lol. Ive had it for maybe 2 years or so. Never been over clocked, runs great, super quiet.

Looking for 50$. I'm honestly not too sure about its value but I think this is fair

For Sale
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £40 - collection only from London, UK. Pictures available upon request.

For Sale
Garrus Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box). £10 including free shipping worldwide.

Krammy

Buy 4 / Sell 4.

WTS:

Mother 3 Deluxe Box - $450 OBO (PayPal, you pay fees)

Shipping price will be determined before purchase. As I've never shipped anything larger than trading cards, I'll be taking it to the post office to get a quote once I've determined the location it's traveling to.

Comes from a smoke-free home. The Franklin Badge is sealed. The Game Boy Micro has no visible scuffs or scratches, but is a bit dusty from being cooped up in it's box. As well, dust has begun to enter under the cover plate, but I'm too nervous of scratching the plate to take it off and clean it out. Missing the cardboard packing sleeve. Outer box has visible scuffs. Inner Game Boy Micro box has visible creases. I'm willing to provide more pictures upon request.

shandy706

WTB

If anyone isn't getting any bites on their PS4 I'll buy one for $150-$160 shipped from you as long as it's in great condition. Would like for it to be a reliable seller too.

I know that's not the $200 most want, but it's the price I'm willing to pay if anyone wants to let theirs go for it :).

I'm East coast US.

AkumaNiko

Would anyone be interested in a ps vita, black, near mint 3G w/ 32gb card that has henkaku installed?

$160 shipped. Old photo shown with 1.06 on it, it has 3.60 on it now. Comes with blue camo case

mviFiYBl.jpg

Would be willing to split the memory card and vita

Also Selling-

Uncharted 4 from the PS4 Slim model. $32.00 Sold

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - $45 shipped.

kaioshade

Not sure if it would be better to part out or sell whole, but some pretty dire emergencies have hit, and I need to get rid of this machine to make some cash for expenses.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k - Corsair H100 Installed
MB: Asrock Z97E-ITX/ac
RAM: 16GB DDR 3
HDD: Samsung Evo 1TB SSD
Video: Nvidia Titan X (Maxwell) - Hybrid Water Cooler installed
Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S (Windowed Version)
PS: Corsair RM600

Looking to get about 1000 USD for everything. Can get pictures of everything when i get home, mainly posting now to gauge interest.

pr0cs

Anyone selling or know of an inexpensive place to get the xbone remake of gears of war 1?
I believe it's called gears of war ultimate edition.
Looks like cdkeys are selling keys for 20$ but is that the cheapest place online?

sohois

I'm looking to gauge interest on selling a PS3; I know most people would be unlikely to pay more than 50 for a used model but the one I'm selling is a backwards compatible version.

It's an EU model, I bought it at launch day in the UK and it still works without fault. Would anyone have any interest in such a thing, like as a collector's item or something? Or should I just sell it like any other old PS3?

I'm looking to gauge interest on selling a PS3; I know most people would be unlikely to pay more than 50 for a used model but the one I'm selling is a backwards compatible version.

It's an EU model, I bought it at launch day in the UK and it still works without fault. Would anyone have any interest in such a thing, like as a collector's item or something? Or should I just sell it like any other old PS3?

If it's a launch day, it means it's backward compatible with PS2. This is worth far more than 50 USD.

robotrock

Banned
WTS - leftover Humble Bundle steam keys for:

Hurtworld - $5
LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga - $2
Snakebird - $1
Sheltered - $1
Hotline Miami 2 - $2
Banner Saga - $2

Towerfall - $1

Paypal. If you have questions, feel free to PM!

WTS:
PS4 Black 500 GB
Playstation 4 Camera
FF Type 0
$210 (that includes shipping)
Left joystick on controller has rubber coming off like PS4 controllers are known to do after lots of use

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

Steam games:
Slain! (gift) - 5
Stardew Valley - 6 - SOLD

PSN codes for PS4:
Anima: Gates of Memories - 10

PSN codes for Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - 25

Some Notes:

- Open to offers, some trades of newer games.
- Prefer Google Wallet, but can take paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom