• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can someone explain this ghost myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, the lack of ability to replicate or test anything like this is the annoying thing. One moment in your life and you're just stuck with this thing that happened. If ghosts are real, then it just decided to fuck off and you'll have no way of finding it again. Unless we somehow make serious ghostbusters-esque detector things, there is no ability to intentionally observe this shit. Though, it's easier for me to believe we have some sort of unrecognized telepathic capacities enabling a shared experience than to believe there are spirits running about.

Unlike Ghosts, Beholders are unfortunately quite real.

Beholder_%28D%26D%29.JPG

It's a good thing you got out of there alive.

WHAT THE FUCK. Last summer, whilst in sleep paralysis, I saw this exact fucker. I googled it now and I have never played or seen Dungeons & Dragons in my life - the fuck?

Alebrije

I have not seen a ghost in mya life, but sure I saw an ALUXE when I was child, It was on the living room under a chair , it saw me an ran trought a door to the garage. Told to my parents they searched but did not find it. Days later my mother saw it in the kitchen so we called a sorcerer that "cleaned" the house.

aluxes.gif

aluxes are MAYAN´s leprechauns.

Furio53

I have not seen a ghost in mya life, but sure I saw an ALUXE when I was child, It was on the living room under a chair , it saw me an ran trought a door to the garage. Told to my parents they searched but did not find it. Days later my mother saw it in the kitchen so we called a sorcerer that "cleaned" the house.

aluxes.gif

aluxes are MAYAN´s leprechauns.

i would be more disturbed to see that than a ghost

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
WHAT THE FUCK. Last summer, whilst in sleep paralysis, I saw this exact fucker. I googled it now and I have never played or seen Dungeons & Dragons in my life - the fuck?
Well then, it's obviously the same demon that inspired that portion of D&D. You should have heeded the warnings of charismatic preachers in the 70s.

marrec

Banned
Not really no was just making a snide joke. My bed is aligned with the door and there is a window behind it. But that's why I got a dream catcher.

One day I woke up and my Dreamcatcher was hanging 2 inches to the left of where it WAS hanging when I went to bed, which is aligned with a door and a window.

The fan being on had nothing to do with it.

Make sure to fill a bowl with semen then plant a potato in it and hide the whole project under your bed. I saw this in Pan's Labyrinth once and it seemed to bring a woman good health.

Haha why do I remember this?! This, the dude with portable eyeballs, and the villian's cheek getting slashed off were the weirdest bits.

But c'mon at you guys who saw ghosts for realsies. C'mon, get your head checked if you're seeing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom