• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we call this a tease for a PS4 Remaster of Demon's Souls ?

Honestly, I wouldn't even want them to fix the "glitches" of this game.

I haven't played it and don't have a PS3 anymore I'd love for this to get remastered. I played dark souls but didn't beat it then played bloodbourne and got the plat. Beat ds2 on ps4 still working on the plat for that. All I need is this and a ds1 remaster.

tcrunch

11LAgbF.gif

I will only agree to a remaster if they:

-add jumping R2 attack and falling R1 attack
-add the 6th archstone with the snakemen and wolfmen
-add guns
-backstabs are now charged like in Bloodborne
-remove the Regeneration Ring and all other regeneration spells, shields etc. for the true 5-2 experience
-change Maiden in Black's voice actor to Ashley Burch because the current one sounds too much like the doll

I mean, if they're going to add the sixth archstone back in then surely the Land of the Giants needs to have - y'know - giant enemies? Have fewer highly dangerous enemies like the giant knights in Anor Londo, and bosses even bigger than the Tower Knight.

Also, good grief keep guns out of this game.

Sorry to bump this, but I am watching a german game show and they talked about favorite boss fights and the one guy said flamelurker and that he wants to replay the game and is already scared to face this boss again.

Then the other guy said something about the remaster coming to PS4 and said something like soon tm.

He might know something and maybe broke an NDA, or it could be jackshit. can't link right now.

Hopeford

Sorry to bump this, but I am watching a german game show and they talked about favorite boss fights and the one guy said flamelurker and that he wants to replay the game and is already scared to face this boss again.

Then the other guy said something about the remaster coming to PS4 and said something like soon tm.

He might know something and maybe broke an NDA, or it could be jackshit. can't link right now.
Whoa, really? I seriously hope this is true. Did this like just happen live? I seriously hope this is the case.

I want to play Demon Souls but my ps3 is the old, bulky one and I don't have space for that in my dormroom haha.

Whoa, really? I seriously hope this is true. Did this like just happen live? I seriously hope this is the case.

I want to play Demon Souls but my ps3 is the old, bulky one and I don't have space for that in my dormroom haha.
No, it is a german game show called game +. Will link in a couple of minutes.

SpokkX

I would buy it at a high price

Souls games have, since i first played Demons Souls on HK import, become my favorite games

I enjoy them on a completely different scale than other games even (except perhaps metroid - but that series is dead :( )

Fhtagn

I really hope any remaster would take a long, hard look at the way bladestone and a few other materials are earned.

Yup. Only truly necessary change. Make pure drops guaranteed for each variety of upgrade material per cycle; maybe make it a 100% chance drop after some reasonable X number of farming attempts if they must have it be farmable.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Damn that bump...

One thing I would like to change if a remaster were to happen, is the ability to parry while guarding with a shield. It's such a pain having to lower a shield before parrying.

Top Bottom