• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada E3 Deals Thread 2016 |OT| 25x times better than last year!

univbee

I know Amazon's not doing it, but does Best Buy's RZ bonus apply to special editions as well, or only Standard editions?

N° 2048

Amazon: Are the "select" games live yet?
I've yet to find one eligible...

Otherwise, I guess that my order sheet will be short for this year and at this rate, I'll play the wait game instead... (ex: didn't order Until Dawn at 30% off to get it at launch and got it for 20$ almost a year later)

Embrace change they say...

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=s9_acss...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=2524369662&pf_rd_i=9291974011

Games are up for me.

Just went from 109 to 112 titles for the promo.

RS4-

I'm fine with 20% off of games are under $60. $80 and 20% I'd pure shit.

Not that I'm happy with either.

But the $50 are a good start.

BadHand

some of the games have the 20% applied, South Park Stick of Truth, Kingdom Hearts III, Nier: Automata, Mass Effect Andromeda, FFVII-R at a glance

Worth noting: I think the $50 games were briefly eligible for the promo (Battlefield 1 listed the 20% off promo on the product page) but at checkout the promo does not apply. So double-check when you order to make sure you're getting the deal. (Combining with an eligible title, alas, does not then confer the discount onto the $50 game as well.) This might change, though; sounds like things are still coming online?

etta

my hard graphic balls
FIFA 17
Infinite Warfare Legacy - sell if don't need disc for Modern Warfare
Deus Ex
Mafia 3
Forza Horizon 3
Recore
Sea of Thieves
Gears of War 4
Battlefield

Man, fuck. I've got an expensive list already and 20% off barely cuts it. It's gonna be hard to see which ones I have to cut from the day one list and get later when they are cheaper. Hopefully there will be an Xbox One Slim bundle with Recore, so I don't have to get that separately. Or Forza Horizon 3 bundle.
Watch Dogs 2 is not really tempting even at $50, I was so burned by the first, I'll wait for $30 for the sequel.

vulva

20% off is better than I expected given how much all the people who exploited csrs to get extra savings from Amazon. 30 would be nicer but these are still better savings plus price protection leads to more potential savings over time

krae_man

I might do some Amazon preorders in hopes the prices adjusts later but 20% off $80 games is a no go for me. I'll wait for sales. Day one buying had a good run.

UberTag

20% off is better than I expected given how much all the people who exploited csrs to get extra savings from Amazon. 30 would be nicer but these are still better savings plus price protection leads to more potential savings over time
Deal downgrades like this are the reason I don't dick the Indian CSRs around to get more savings than what was originally advertised.
You only succeed in ruining things for the rest of us.

Kyolux

Prime shipping doesn't seem to appear when I try to make an order... wth..

awww.. my prime may have expired today.. thought I was on auto-renewal..

UberTag

Becuase amazon "price matched" walmarts $49.96 price which is now affecting the 20% off. Hopefully they just stop price matching and give the 20% off.
You'll save a whole $2 that way. $47.99 instead of $49.99.
Still an awful lot for a handheld Pokemon game.

Vinc

Getting 11$ off for Scalebound and Crackdown, so less than 20%, but it says it's 20% off. Confusing. Make sure to check your orders, some discounts aren't applying properly.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I see Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition on this list here, that means it will receive 20% off right?
$110*.8 = $88, hopefully I can get $60 for Infinite Warfare off Kijiji.

Kyolux

Given the whole "one offer per customer, I'd be wary to make my order now anyway".. wait until every game you want is there.

No_Style

Words of wisdom to keep No_Style sane:

If you order with Amazon without prime, you'll get your game late

Not 100% true. I made a post about this on the site here: http://gamedealscanada.com/2016/06/10/amazon-ca-101/

Feel free to lift the Release Date Delivery section wholesale

Firestorm

Maybe we'll get 30% off during Black Friday again? :( Or they'll add the $49.96 games and we'll get 20% off those? Anything? :(

FrsDvl

So two sections on Amazon, Up to 30$ off, and a 20% off. Hopefully they add more to the 30$ off section, too bad that they aren't also eligible for the 30% though.

shezbot

I don't like the, "Offer limited to one per customer and account". You really have to wait to the last minute now.

World of Final Fantasy
Should I get it for PS4 or PS Vita?
I have it for Vita atm, mostly because it has been a while since I have brought a Vita game xD

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
What's up with Pokemon Sun and Moon's price being hidden? I don't see any other games with hidden prices.

Vinc

My recommendation to anyone would be to order games at 20% off anyway, and hope the canadian dollar goes back up. A lot of games announced at E3 probably won't come out for 2-3 years, which gives time for the CDN to go back up!

Top Bottom