• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian cops probe Justein Beiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
TORONTO (Hollywood Reporter) - Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is under police investigation over an alleged laser tag game mishap with a 12-year-old.

The Vancouver Sun reported Sunday that Bieber, 16, was trying to avoid getting tagged during a game on Friday and accidentally knocked over the unidentified boy, whose injuries were minor.

"There is an active investigation," Royal Canadian Mounted Police spokeswoman Corporal Annie Linteau told the paper. "We are in the process of interviewing a number of people that saw what might have happened."

Bieber is due to perform a show in Vancouver on Tuesday.

LOL Canada

edit - yes, i realize I misspelled Justin LOL

Give him the chair.

I know you pussies in Canada don't have capital punishment, but this should be an exception. You made him, and now you must take responsibility.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
BertramCooper said:
Give him the chair.

I know you pussies in Canada don't have capital punishment, but this should be an exception. You made him, and now you must take responsibility.

The hate is strong in this one..

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Um... well Canada also doubles as... a hat.

wj9Eqnxmgj40q0jzN5feCKeZo1_500.jpg

UFRA

This is a good day for Canada.

...this is a good day for the world.

Bieber will now suffer the consequences
a stern warning
for his criminal acts and will be brought down once and for all from his mega-douche empire.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Fusebox said:
The parent who called the police because Beiber bumped their brat is a @#%ing moron.

They want the monies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
BertramCooper said:
Give him the chair.

That seems like a waste. He could probably be melted into some kind of soylent green goo and given to hungry kids in a developing country.

mj1108

BertramCooper said:
Give him the chair.

I'll throw the switch -- for free. I'll even pay my own way.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this is ridiculous. I still don't get the hate you guys have for this kid.

anaron

I thought this would've been posted by now.

I'm still cracking up at this taking place at planet lazer. :lol

JB sure proved his street cred mang!

TBH the kid deserved it

anaron said:
I thought this would've been posted by now.

I'm still cracking up at this taking place at planet lazer. :lol

JB sure proved his street cred mang!

TBH the kid deserved it

Justin...is that you?

snesfreak

Banned
BertramCooper said:
Give him the chair.

It isn't like he's the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada. Let us not forget Bryan Adams.

anaron

Jokes dude. :lol The kid was however being a little creep mouthing off, saying "faggot" repeatedly.

ETA: Clarifying: the 12 year old was allegedly taunting Beiber with that word.

cnizzle06

Banned
I see the Canadian wimpy mentality starts at an early age. Hopefully his mother treated the little cry baby with some warm, bagged milk.

B.K.

wenis said:

He's younger, more popular, and richer than everyone on GAF. He makes them realize how worthless their lives are.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
anaron said:
Its what the kid said though. Should I have used quotes?

Probably would have been a good idea, it was unclear what you were saying and it came off like you were saying it yourself. I'll remove my post.

Reza_Neko

wenis said:
I personally don´t hate him. I just dont think he should be singing. I heard him on the radio and asked my friend, "Wait....THis is Justin Beiber? He sounds like a chick!". Yes I understand that he´s still young. Maybe he should return to singing after his voice develops.

In other words...HE NEEDS TO MAN UP.

lightless_shado said:
I don't see how he's a menace just because you can't stand him.
He is, and I'm being 100% super serious. I seriously believe that Justin Bieber is a cancer and should be executed. I'm not being sarcastic or hyperbolic at all.

2cn779l.png

Does this look like the face of a person who isn't being serious?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Reza_Neko said:
I personally don´t hate him. I just dont think he should be singing. I heard him on the radio and asked my friend, "Wait....THis is Justin Beiber? He sounds like a chick!". Yes I understand that he´s still young. Maybe he should return to singing after his voice develops.

In other words...HE NEEDS TO MAN UP.

You know dudes like him have been singing for hundreds of years right. I mean they used to have "castrato" singers (if im not mistaken they've outlaw'd it awhile ago) to reach his tones. Plus the kid went from a youtube nobody to huge. He's a testament to what kind of power the internet has nowadays.

Reza_Neko

wenis said:
You know dudes like him have been singing for hundreds of years right. I mean they used to have "castrato" singers (if im not mistaken they've outlaw'd it awhile ago) to reach his tones. Plus the kid went from a youtube nobody to huge. He's a testament to what kind of power the internet has nowadays.
And for this, I admire him. You mean castrati? Where they make the boys into eunuchs so that their voices always will sound feminine. Yeah not my thing.

mollipen

wenis said:

Seriously. Don't like him? Don't listen to his music, end of story. Don't hate the kid because he's making mad money and you aren't.

Firestorm said:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/10/17/bieber-laser-tag-richmond-assault.html

Kid played laser tag. BertramCooper-like children taunted and targeted him. Kid lost his shit and probably went after one of them. Kid gets kicked out. Kid sings the anthem for Canucks game and then makes a shitton of money at a concert a few days later.

And that's apparently newsworthy.
Linteau said the boy suffered minimal injuries and did not require medical attention.
much ado about nothin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom