• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 4: That $70s Show

-Things that don't go sale often (Apple stuff, some accessories)
-Anything else on sale (I saw some Logitech speakers for $30, which is the same price as elsewhere, but with the coupon it's cheaper)
-Headphones
-Mice

A rule of thumb is that if you can keep it to $50, it's essentially 40% off.

Thanks for the tips, I wanted an extra iPad AC adapter but couldn't find one, there are quite some stuff I'm still considering in case the coupon still works!

i-Jest

Bloodborne CE is available for preorder now at Amazon.ca, just grabbed one for $99.99

just wanted to add that compared to the Order 1886 CE that comes with a statue, this is way overpriced, jeez!

Hopefully some deal will come along before both are released.

jet1911

Anyone onows if SDM will have a "redeem your points" event shortly? I'm sitting on a bunch of point ans I'd love to spend them on a couple of games haha.

iphys

Anyone onows if SDM will have a "redeem your points" event shortly? I'm sitting on a bunch of point ans I'd love to spend them on a couple of games haha.

They just did a couple in recent weeks that I passed up to save my points for the New 3DS, so it might be a while. They've been doing bonus redemptions in early December the last couple years, but there might be another chance before then, especially with all the e-mail offers they send out lately.

RE_Player

So Drive Club is on PSN for $49.99 (no tax). Anyone think it will be cheaper at some retailer or for someone who is going to get it day 1 like me is this the best price?

RE_Player

Should have asked last night. It was $39.99 at The Source.
Just my luck. I thought I pre-ordered it during the E3 sale but it was the one game I was interested in that I forgot too.

I'll wait until the absolute last second to get it on PSN just in case another The Source case happens.

baconcow

Just my luck. I thought I pre-ordered it during the E3 sale but it was the one game I was interested in that I forgot too.

I'll wait until the absolute last second to get it on PSN just in case another The Source case happens.

You don't live in NS by any chance, do you? I am keeping my E3 as back up in case my friend wants it or The Source decides to screw me over. I may end up with 2nd copies, although the E3 still cost me $48.99 + NS tax. Still better than having a digital copy, IMO.

lupinko

Thanks for the heads up on the sale 2ds guys.

Anyway, anyone know where I can find Disney Infinity Elsa? Probably impossible now. Lol

This would be in the gvrd, I founf Anna but I wouldn't want to buy one without the other.

Singles or double pack it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale 2ds guys.

Anyway, anyone know where I can find Disney Infinity Elsa? Probably impossible now. Lol

This would be in the gvrd, I founf Anna but I wouldn't want to buy one without the other.

Singles or double pack it doesn't matter.

Here
Only if online works for you though, not sure how long you said you were staying :)

Krixeus

Are there any options better than EB games if I wanna trade in a bunch of old games towards some of the new games coming out later this year?

lupinko

If you want I can order it for you with my Prime membership, you will get it before you leave for sure err hopefully!

Oh if you're local, then I'd be interested! I found Anna for $8 at Metro, but I don't know if she'll still be there tomorrow.

The figures are ace, and I blame my students and living in Japan in getting me to like Frozen.

I haven't played the games yet, but if I ever do I would have two good characters apparently, and I heard Elsa is overpowered.

Edit: wait, it looks like I can buy them for cheap on Amazon,jp, well not as cheap as $8 Anna, but cheaper nonetheless.

Thanks for the offer tho!

Edit: wait it's the same price, if you aren't going to pay tax and shipping with Amazon prime then, I'll definitely be interested!

Damn my flip flopping!

Sora_N

Oh if you're local, then I'd be interested! I found Anna for $8 at Metro, but I don't know if she'll still be there tomorrow.

The figures are ace, and I blame my students and living in Japan in getting me to like Frozen.

I haven't played the games yet, but if I ever do I would have two good characters apparently, and I heard Elsa is overpowered.

Edit: wait, it looks like I can buy them for cheap on Amazon,jp, well not as cheap as $8 Anna, but cheaper nonetheless.

Where was Anna $8? Maybe I should grab that lol.

lupinko

Where was Anna $8? Maybe I should grab that lol.

Metro ebgames, with that said, I'll go buy her tomorrow morning. Lol

There's two Annas left when I went yesterday afternoon.

And Target has Marvel b2g1 at metro, but I just want Black Widow, and Natasha is only in the game bundle.

Too bad the rapunzel figure doesn't look that great.

Edit: wait it's the same price, if you aren't going to pay tax and shipping with Amazon prime then, I'll definitely be interested!

Damn my flip flopping!

I'm in AB but I can get it shipped to your address in Vancouver, you will probably pay BC taxes though. I can buy it then you can pay me.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a Wii U, the 3D World bundle is available at Best Buy.

It includes 3D World, Nintendoland, and a Wiimote + Nunchuk. Plus you can add Mario Kart 8 for $40.

lupinko

I'm in AB but I can get it shipped to your address in Vancouver, you will probably pay BC taxes though. I can buy it then you can pay me.

Hmm, I see, those are a lot of hoops, but I'll think about it. I'll get back to you on that in less than a day.

Basically, I wouldn't want this to be a burden, but I definitely appreciate the generosity and help!

lupinko

Great news, dropping by a Walmart this morning, I found the Anna and Elsa Disney Infinity bundle! It's $29.99 and it looks like it's on clearance or whatever.

So for VancouverGAF, it's the Walmart on Boundary and Grandview, they still have like 3 or 2, I took the one with the best paint job. Elsa will be great until they ever decide to make Iceman, which is likely never due to Fox. I really wish this was more skylanders than Disney lbp, hell if it was both it'd be better.

Thanks again to MrBambinoDent for the offer to help out but it worked out and the cold never bothered me anyway.

Past

Has anyone imported a Vita from Superufo? I want to get a White Vita Slim, but I am worried that I will get charged custom/duty taxes.

Thanks again to MrBambinoDent for the offer to help out but it worked out and the cold never bothered me anyway.

Glad it worked :) you should come to AB where the cold will definitely bother you
I know you're referring to the movie :p

Has anyone imported a Vita from Superufo? I want to get a White Vita Slim, but I am worried that I will get charged custom/duty taxes.

Many people did the same with zero custom fees paid, Superfuo never declare the actual value of your purchase!

Anyone know what would be a fair price for a Last of Us (PS4) voucher? The physical box retails for $55 CDN. I have one I'd be willing to sell for a discount on CL, but not sure how low I should go. Alternatively, if anyone here is interested, that would be cool, too.

Hope this isn't breaking any rules. Will remove the offer to anyone here if it is.

Lexxism

Anyone know what would be a fair price for a Last of Us (PS4) voucher? The physical box retails for $55 CDN. I have one I'd be willing to sell for a discount on CL, but not sure how low I should go. Alternatively, if anyone here is interested, that would be cool, too.

Hope this isn't breaking any rules. Will remove the offer to anyone here if it is.

Try selling it at the B/S/T thread of gaf. I think 30-35$ is the reasonable price

mdubs

Banned

Nippon Yasan friend, they always mark down value. I've heard good things about Superufo though too.

I've seen it on Kijiji for $25 but I guess you can put it for $30!

khaaan

Futureshop's having an after hours sale.

10% off preorders. Pretty much the only time left to get Smash cheap before it comes out.

They're also having 25% off of used games, though I don't know what condition their games are. From what I remember, pretty good?

They're also having 25% off of used games, though I don't know what condition their games are. From what I remember, pretty good?

Don't buy used games to collect unless you have a spare case to put them in.

Heat gun warping the plastic + giant sticker on the back = nightmare.

1337Sauce

Okay so earlier this week, I had 55 dollars or so withdrawn from my paypal from Futureshop, however nothing shipped. I called Futureshop and gave them all of my order numbers, and they are saying that nothing on their end has been shown, and therefore nothing has been sent. They keep telling me to call Paypal, however I fail to see what they are going to be able to do for me.

I thought I would give it the weekend to see if the funds would just appear back in my account. Has this happened to anybody else? I'm going to check my mailbox in the morning and see if I get any deliveries, but if I don't, what do you guys think I should do? How long is it going to take for me to see this money back in my account?

NolbertoS

Hey guys I noticed FS has brought down the price of PS4's at 399.99 now. Is that a temporary sale or new MSRP in Canada. i noticed for the longest time it was 449.99.

Top Bottom