• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haines

Banned
It's interesting seeing people clamor after switch stock

walked into toys r us day 1 at open and they had many

Had no idea it was hard to find in Canada

NYR

It's interesting seeing people clamor after switch stock

walked into toys r us day 1 at open and they had many

Had no idea it was hard to find in Canada
Your experience is unique, not the standard. Switches are still hard to find. You literally got lucky.

jholmes

Edit: it also came with a free Lottie amiibo, you know the ugly as fuck one they can't sell for $5 on clearance xD

Lottie is a pretty hard unlock in Super Mario Maker so if you have that game it's at least worth the bother of opening the package before you throw it out.

Xenoflare

Switch still in stock on Bestbuy.ca if anyone needs one still, I figured they would have been sold out in seconds?!

I am not chasing after a Switch but when I called BB the other day to cancel a reservation the automated voice system mentioned that "they are not able to give info regarding the switch stock over the phone"

So I think that proves something.

Xbudz

3PLeC7u.jpg

Just received Arms from the Double Discount Amazon deal!

I am not chasing after a Switch but when I called BB the other day to cancel a reservation the automated voice system mentioned that "they are not able to give info regarding the switch stock over the phone"

So I think that proves something.

Nintendo Doomed.

I snagged one earlier today lol, wasn't knocking it, just honestly surprised they were still up for grabs because I haven't been able to buy one since launch.

Nice! Mine originally said delivery today, then got updated to Monday, now tracking says out for delivery today again!

Damn Amazon roller coaster.

Really hoping this happens with my Switch order. Ordered it on the 14th along with a screen protector with 2 day shipping, but for some reason Amazon says it's only coming on the 21st...

farisr

About to start going through the orders I made in the last few days, add them to my spreadsheet, cancel doubles and what not.

This is going to be a mess.

Wish me luck.

Attention Toronto GAFers that are into Arms.

Any of you guys who got the sleeves better wear them to this.

The winner wins a digital copy of the game btw.

At least that's what they told yesterday me when I received a call for my preorder.

The other prizes must be fidget spinners and thumb grips...

eyesradar

Come on all you Animal Crossing amiibo haters, I think these amiibos look pretty nice in my display!

Here is a ghetto phone pic:

oYYmDhOl.jpg

I mean at <$5 a pop, these are really some nicely made figures.

EDIT: also eagerly waiting for the Metroid Amiibos!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Attention Toronto GAFers that are into Arms.

Any of you guys who got the sleeves better wear them to this.

Ooh interesting. Guess I'll be practicing for this today and tomorrow.

ARMS arrived in about 18 hours and at $50 to boot.

I was on the fence about the game but I couldn't say no to that price, so I'm pretty happy about this.

My 20/20 arms shipped but because lol Mississauga and lol amazon prime it shipped today, of course even though they charged me on Wednesday. Arriving the 23 now, so I guess now i'll actually pick up my arms/sleeves from EB to play for now.

Buggy Loop

Of course, any time my girlfriend is at home and that i'm expecting a package, like ARMS today, she will not hear the ringbell. -_-
Why am i even bothering with fast shippings.

Ventara

Ah shit. Was busy and missed the Switch restock at BB today.

Edit: Grey bundle is still available. I can just return the game, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom