• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals, Discussion, and Nintendo Item Stock Watch 10

Ondore

Got the Amiibo - $80 worth! - and the pro controller, though Amazon wouldn't let me ship it to a FlexDelivery mailbox?

Daigr

Walmart in Oshawa at King and Townline has grey, neon and splatoon bundle Switches in stock. Around 12-15 consoles all together.

tsundoku

Is the Splatoon pro controller seriously just gone forever and only 40+ extra dollars if I want one?
e: seems to be well stocked on amazon jp. just going to go back to my plan of trying to get one when i'm in japan in a few wks

Since Mario Odyssey is multi language, you can currently pre order it from Amazon japan for $64 CAD for the digital version. And you get to play it early that way too.

Thank you. Dumped my amazon preorder because I was going to load it digitally and the discount was trash, but now I have the best of both worlds

zroid

Banned
is it safe to delete Canadian amiibo thread from my subscriptions now? or are people still going to post updates there in the future?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
is it safe to delete Canadian amiibo thread from my subscriptions now? or are people still going to post updates there in the future?
Why bother deleting subscriptions?

bmHS226l.png

Layth

I ordered Mario Odyssey from Amazon back in July but it seems like Amazon isn’t doing release date delivery for it and have yet to provide me with an estimate as to when I’ll receive it. I wanna cancel it but I’ll lose the old prime discount of I do. I might still cancel and go digital on it.

Despoc636

Neo Member
I ordered Mario Odyssey from Amazon back in July but it seems like Amazon isn’t doing release date delivery for it and have yet to provide me with an estimate as to when I’ll receive it. I wanna cancel it but I’ll lose the old prime discount of I do. I might still cancel and go digital on it.

I'm in the same boat, and I was even told mixed things from amazon CS, that when this ships it may be scaled back to the 10% discount when it processes. May just try to pick up a physical morning of.

Can anyone share their Walmart shipping experiences with me please. First time pre-ordering with them and I'm curious how they've been in the past.

On another note...South Park, which I've had pre-ordered from Amazon in the same damn order I had Arkham Knight in, which is a long ass time, is saying it won't ship until the 25th...Amazon is straight garbage now.

jholmes

Can anyone share their Walmart shipping experiences with me please. First time pre-ordering with them and I'm curious how they've been in the past.

On another note...South Park, which I've had pre-ordered from Amazon in the same damn order I had Arkham Knight in, which is a long ass time, is saying it won't ship until the 25th...Amazon is straight garbage now.

I've only ever pre-ordered amiibos but they were on or very close to release date. But I am in the GTA and I had them deliver to a Canada Post rather than my house so your mileage may vary.

I got crash trilogy the day of release shipped to a CP outlet.

Joel_Dawson

Neo Member

Wal-Mart is rock solid shipping to me usually I’ll get items on release day, maybe once I got it one day after but I find them very reliable with everything I buy from them. I’m outside Toronto.

My crash came a full week after release.

Clearly I had a different experience than others though.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Shame on you for that drawing!

In my defense, I was drawing on half a screen using split window on my phone at the park.

I'll get you all next time! Fibbage is my strong suit.

I popped into the Jackbox stream for one minute just to witness half of y'all screw up the Dumb Starbucks question.

Shame on you, Nathan For You is the best show on TV. Support your Canadian bretheren.

Zzoram

I've started to see Switch consoles and joy cons in stock at retail lately. Not sure if supply is up or demand is down. We'll see if it lasts going into Christmas.

DVCY201

I've started to see Switch consoles and joy cons in stock at retail lately. Not sure if supply is up or demand is down. We'll see if it lasts going into Christmas.

Mario. They gotta make sure stock is easily available for when that launches

N° 2048

9 PM EST.

Best way to go is to check the discord for time, etc. :) There's also been a big lack of grapes over there lately.

Life's been pretty all over the place recently, that's why I've been quiet on Discord and don't post on GAF as much.

Won't be able to make it next Friday (Terror Jr is coming to Toronto) but Friday after I'll try.

Grapes are coming, single file everyone.
giphy.gif

Ventara

I could not get the banner to appear. Any tips?

Not sure, but just in case, you don't have to get the banner on the book you want. Once you get the banner and sign up, you can add the book you want to your cart and it'll apply the discount.

Top Bottom