• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian PoliGAF - 42nd Parliament: Sunny Ways in Trudeaupia

Status
Not open for further replies.
44-41-1 and the BC liberals are once again in the lead.

BC Libs are going to win. I just took a look at the numbers and it looks like there are only 2 ridings even close enough to flip. The rest have the BCLibs upwards of 10-15%+ compared to second place

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
What do you think the number is for people voting liberal who think they are voting for the federal liberals?
A lot, if I had to guess.

It's really easy for people to mix that up based on my anecdotal experience.

Sean C

BC Libs are going to win. I just took a look at the numbers and it looks like there are only 2 ridings even close enough to flip. The rest have the BCLibs upwards of 10-15%+ compared to second place
Can you imagine if they win exactly 44 seats? That'd turn every byelection over the next 4 years into an uber-dramatic event.

mo60

The liberals are getting pummeled in burnaby and surrey right now.This is not over.

sikkinixx

What do you think the number is for people voting liberal who think they are voting for the federal liberals?

Our Socials department right now in high school is collectively questioning our teaching as the number of students who said they would vote Liberal in BC election because Trudeau is a good guy is staggering. A lot of them say their parents feel the same way.

Trudeau keeps winning I guess.

Sean C

And it's 43-42-1 again.

The only riding not reporting is Andrew Weaver's, so that's another Green seat. This is a knife's edge.

Our parties really should change their names, leave no room for doubt that its a provincial vs federal party

I agree, this should apply to all provinces where parties no longer are affiliated with the Federal conterparts.

they should renamed them as the Australia Liberals, LOL

Tiktaalik

The NDP's making some huge gains in metro Vancouver.

The BC Liberals have been abolutely trash on housing and transit so this makes a lot of sense. Looking like the Minister responsible for public transit, Fassbender, is gonna lose by a big margin.

CazTGG

Just jumped to 44-41 :O

7.gif
EDIT: 43-42 for the NDP-Libs.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol, the provincial Greens will be more relevant that the Federal Greens. This is how they should have built their support in the first place.

Tiktaalik

Guys I'm running out of beer....

Thankfully there are multiple breweries within walking distance..

Jesus this is going to be close.

Sean C

lol, the provincial Greens will be more relevant that the Federal Greens. This is how they should have built their support in the first place.
It's not like they haven't been trying to get provincial footholds.

Speaking of which, Andrew Weaver declared re-elected. Now we wait to see whether he'll be joined by a second Green MP.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
As long as the Greens hold the balance of power, I guess it doesn't matter who wins. lol

I do hope it really comes down to the 2 Green seats deciding everything.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't know shit about BC politics, but the talking head was saying that the Alberta NDP were actively plotting against the BC NDP because they need the pipeline to go through? Lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom