• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Producer Hints at New Title That Will Make Fans Think: “Wow, They’re Making That?”

ANIMAL1975

Guys it's obviously Agent! _ they secretly got the IP years ago to merge it with Deep Down in a megalodongame of proportions unseen before! Now is called "The Deepest Down Of An Agent".

Last edited:

Shifty

I feel like it won't be Onimusha because we already know about the HD remaster. Stringing a big reveal off of that doesn't feel like it would be a "what?!"

A 3D Hyper Mega duper Street Fighter II: Rapid deluxe edition.

Than again they said fans would be surprised, specifically fans and "surprised" so it would have to be something people have been wanting but never got.

Finally, a 3d Strider game!

either new ip or something. dino crisis? Capcom doesn't really have all that many games in recent memory that are great.

also don't announce vaporware like deepdown even if Sony asked you to. we all know that game was never really developed beyond the demo what we were shown. which looked like recycled dragon's dogma assets

Last edited:
Alright! The ______ sequel that no one asked for is coming!

Possible answers:
  • Section-Z
  • Gargoyle's Quest
  • Lost Planet
  • Saturday Night Slam Masters
  • Commando
Personally, I'm hoping for a Breath of Fire or Power Stone sequel.

Nymphae

Banned
I swear there was a thread here not that long ago that had some sort of indication a new Dino Crisis was a possibility.

TeamGhobad

Banned
im sorry but i have 0 confidence in japanese developers these days. its usually just reskinned versions of past games.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
I'm thinking Onimusha and Dino Crisis. Possibly Breath of Fire.
Definitely RE3 remake and MH:World 2.

Raitoningu

Banned
either new ip or something. dino crisis? Capcom doesn't really have all that many games in recent memory that are great.

also don't announce vaporware like deepdown even if Sony asked you to. we all know that game was never really developed beyond the demo what we were shown. which looked like recycled dragon's dogma assets
I can't wait for scalebound 2 by capcom

SoulUnison

Banned
CAPCOM presents: The Golden Girls - Survival Horror/Rhythm!

Your grandkids want to put you in a home! Rose is about to tell another St. Olaf story!
Shimmy and shake your way to safety - but don't break a hip!

Pre-order for exclusive Dorothy and Sophia "snark" lines to use in online multiplayer!

Pallas

I can't wait for scalebound 2 by capcom

I can’t wait for Silent Hills Redux by Capcom after they merge with Konami. Jill Valentine will be a preorder dlc bonus as a playable character.

On a serious note, lowkey hope it’s a reboot of Megaman Legends.

Last edited:

ghairat

I think rival school makes sense, heck they need to release a new fighting game. But Capcom vs SNK 3 would also be cool, just don't understand why they wont do it

Flapples

Who knows, maybe they kidnapped Kojima and forced several mil in his pocket to to make a new Metal Gear game.

Yagami_Sama

If they released and horrible mobile game, a lot of people might say : “wow, they’re making that?”. But let's see. The only game that I might have this reaction, would be an announcement of the remaster of the first Breath of Fire games or Demon's Crest.

Or Resident Evil 8 only for Switch. or something in this line.

Ten_Fold

I’m thinking it’s a fighting game, since markman on Twitter was basically confirming there will be one more big announcement. It’s either MvC4. Or something old they are bringing back. If nothing is announced besides S4 of sf5 then I would assume it’s dino crisis.

Aggelos

The official Capcom Dev Division 1 said

So apparently they were planning to reveal something by the end of this year (VGA 2018 perhaps, Christmas season), but plans had to be altered. Thus now be patient 'til next year.
God I just hope it's Dino Crisis 4 running on RE Engine. I need to see one last canon Dino Crisis game (I was never interested in spin-offs like Dino Stalker etc).

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Asura's Wrath sequel or remake? I would be happy with both.
RPCS3-Asuras-Wrath.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Breath of Fire please

Top Bottom