• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War Trailer #1 Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

assuming Martin Freeman is indeed who we hope he is

devilspants31.png

Can we get Mephisto in the Black Panther movie please?

"you cant imagine..."

"yes I can" lol

the comics did it first

latest

1385664980302318227.png

This is a really bizarre debate here. It's not as if Tony is saying "but I thought I was your best friend!" as Cap chooses Bucky as his best man. Bucky is wanted to stand trial on murder charges. Cap doesn't trust the authorities and knows his best friend was under control; Tony wants Cap to let the system work and to trust his judgement.

I want Cap to die, hooked up with Death, then Thanos get jealous and start collecting infinity stones himself and revive cap to stop him from seeing Death.

To be honest I didn't read comics much, but I've heard about Thanos being in love with Death and got jealous with Deadpool. I like the concept so much, I hope it somehow follow similar subplot in MCU. Obviously there's no Deadpool, but Cap seems a good choice if we want Death to actually fancy someone in MCU. Lol

I hope Death as a character exist in MCU.

Chariot

I want Cap to die, hooked up with Death, then Thanos get jealous and start collecting infinity stones himself and revive cap to stop him from seeing Death.

To be honest I didn't read comics much, but I've heard about Thanos being in love with Death and got jealous with Deadpool. I like the concept so much, I hope it somehow follow similar subplot in MCU. Obviously there's no Deadpool, but Cap seems a good choice if we want Death to actually fancy someone in MCU. Lol

I hope Death as a character exist in MCU.
Maybe you should watch Agents of Shield and take a peek into speculation about a certain something.

Sony doesn't have Miles.
The character rights are a bit more of a grey area at this point. In theory Sony does now have the ability to use characters like Miles, but Marvel has to sign off on it. I mean, MCU characters can now be featured within the Spider-Man franchise if Marvel signs off on it, so having characters like Miles and other related characters isn't that much of a stretch considering the Sony/Marvel version of the franchise is part of the MCU.

Ashhong

It would be sexist to try and maintain more female Avengers?!

You're just making up a plot point and then saying the film is sexist if it doesn't do that. How about they kill off Nick Fury instead - would that not have the same effect? Are they racist if they don't do that?

With this logic, is it racist if they do?

diaspora

Or even Sam's

Did Kraven ever try and hunt Black Panther? Seems like he would try. Then promptly lose, of course.
He shot himself in the face and his family did some freaky Ritual to bring him back, so now he's tormenting them for disturbing his death.

Edit: read GRIM HUNT

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Kraven's Last Hunt was a perfect tale. I don't know if I want Grim Hunt in my life.
Grim Hunt is very, very good. But read the Gauntlet, too. It sets Grim Hunt up.

Of course its not as great as Kravens Last Hunt, but its hard to be better than the best Spidey Graphic Novel.

G-Fex

Please remind me, is the
capture of the baby of Harry
part of the Grim Hunt? With the famous panel that we always post when we want to show that you dont want to mess with Peter?

no I mean I own kraven's last hunt.

Didn't even know about Grim Hunt.

But after speedrunning a spidey game I think I'm gonna buy myself some 90's tpbs

diaspora

What's The Gauntlet about?
Spider-man's villains almost all get a powerful boost and put him through the ringer in a series of attacks. It's related to the Kravinoffs.
Using his villains to mentally and physically wear him down is a part of the hunt.
Rhino's story is particularly good.

Grim Hunt is very, very good. But read the Gauntlet, too. It sets Grim Hunt up.

Of course its not as great as Kravens Last Hunt, but its hard to be better than the best Spidey Graphic Novel.

The Gauntlet and Grim Hunt was better imo.

Nah, that was around Spiderman 645-ish. Origin of the Species I think.

Kravens daughter and his wife assemble the Sinister Six who all get power upgrades to meanwhile to have an army to weaken Spider-Man which escaletes in the Grim Hunt and Kravens revival.

Spider-man's villains almost all get a powerful boost and put him through the ringer in a series of attacks. It's related to the Kravinoffs.
Using his villains to mentally and physically wear him down is a part of the hunt.
Rhino's story is particularly good.
Interesting. I will most definitely look into them. I've been short on Spidey stories as of late. Description reminds me a bit of Knightfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom