• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Careful following Hogwarts Legacy stuff online.

anthony2690

Banned
Twitter mob are now posting spoilers for the game to spite those that are enjoying the game and having fun.

Because no fun allowed.

I saw a twitter influencer/user post some hateful message he recieved from twitter mob along with saying he has seen them spoil the games story for himself.

I would hate for my buddies here have the game spoiled by some unpleasant people, especially as it isn't even out yet unless you have purchased the deluxe edition.

No YouTube, twitter, Reddit or news sites for me currently, I don't want my journey to Hogwarts to be ruined.

I know people are potentially tired of the endless HWL threads, but I think this warning deserves it's own.

💪

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering if you can do everything else after the main story
yes, you can, everything is still available. I'm gonna blast through the main story and do everything else after.

Davesky

Episode 5 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Oh no spoilers! I remember people changing their name in Battlefield to Handiesattheend around the release of the Force Awakens. Most spoilers will not alter your enjoyment or lack of one little bit.

Dr.Morris79

Catering to these mentally ill in the first place was a mistake.
And thats the shit thing, it's far too late to reverse it. It's a brain virus for autistic nightmares. It's so prevalent in every industry that the way back for normality is far behined us..

The only option?

Thermonuclear WAR!

oywc9ir.gif

Camreezie

Oh no spoilers! I remember people changing their name in Battlefield to Handiesattheend around the release of the Force Awakens. Most spoilers will not alter your enjoyment or lack of one little bit.
My personal favourite was "RIP HAM SOLO"

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
How would these people feel if someone spoiled Goodbye Volcano High for them?
That's a very hard thing, hardly anyone will last long enough playing it to know the end... And no, watching streams would be difficult too, the sole reason they know the HL ending is because they actually WANT to play the game and are actually watching streams in order to diminish their frustration lol... Like those lonely children watching at the others playing in the park from the distance

Its not just twitter tho. Its reddit as well. And it was on fucking r/all with lots of upvotes. If you see r/gamingcirclejerk, block that shit, skip that, shit. Its a cesspool of degenerates anyway.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member

Getting the ending of anything spoiled greatly detracts from my enjoyment of that thing. Sure, it's about the journey, but it's also about wondering how it will all end up.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
First of all. Why? Why have Twitter and follow this toxic process? Secondly who cares? Unless you're into this BS flavor of the week drama shit. Is it like a Soap Opera?

Is this what gaming is now? (Rhetorical)

Star Trek GIF

Not to sound condescending. Just ....

Last edited:

Puscifer

I swear that it astounds me that grown Men and Women are angry over a damn game based off a C H I L D R E N S book.

Shit, I grew out of Harry Potter by the time I hit 10th grade because books like The Godfather and Children of Men were way more interesting.

The infantalization of modern adults is astounding to witness.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
My wife is wanting me to pick her up a copy tomorrow morning. Should I take some ear plugs? Lol as someone at the store is openly discussing spoilers

WoJ

I like how the people trying to trash/boycott this game are learning enough about it to know spoilers and ruin it for others.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
These people are so disgusting. How dare anyone enjoy a great game when the inmates at the asylum have cancelled it. It's totally reasonable of them to ruin the game for any infidels that don't boycott it. :messenger_angry:

nkarafo

Miserable people filled with envy will only be happy when everyone else is just as miserable as them.

Top Bottom