• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle Crashers Remastered Coming Out 9/9 and Good News for Previous Owners

Hoo-doo

Banned
This game is one of the best of last gen. Yup, I said it. It has so much potential for new features too.

I have always wondered why they never made a sequel.

I thought so too, and recently revisited the game with a friend for a complete playthrough.
Sadly, it does not hold up as well as we'd hoped. If you've played through it once before, it gets stale very quick.

thatdenalidude

Neo Member
The first time I played this with friends we had an interesting play through where each of us only leveled one stat and half of another.
I hadn't won any of the duels for the princess and I had an epic duel for the last one. As the tank I had to chase down the speedster for like 10 minutes. I WAS THE ONE TO GET THE GLORIOUS CLOWN!

mclem

Heck, even the long-term price is a very fair upgrade price, the short-term freeness is extra awesome. Unfortunately, the release schedule perfectly matches my holiday where I'll be away from the Xbox, so hopefully I can do the necessary voodoo through the web interface.

Top Bottom