• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity couples with a large disparity in the looks department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanadams

Banned
You people are crazy.

Vincent Cassel is one of the hottest men alive.

and Jeff Goldblum may be getting old, but he will always be one of the coolest men alive.

xbhaskarx

TigerKnee said:
WTF MONICA?!?
mbellucci48.jpg

WTF Vincent Cassel is awesome.

a%20la%20haine%20hate%20LA_HAINE_DISC01-2(1).preview.jpg

Second said:
NclnH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6z6m3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I can't believe we went so many pages before this got mentioned. Unless everyone but Jay-Z is a scumbag in the entertainment industry, I can't fathom why she would date him.

lightless_shado said:
I can't believe we went so many pages before this got mentioned. Unless everyone but Jay-Z is a scumbag in the entertainment industry, I can't fathom why she would date him.
Jay z got a very big dick

rObit

Banned
Tania Raymonde and Jeff Goldblum is just unjust on too many levels. I like Jeff, but that's just not fair man.

Carnby

Rei_Toei said:
Fuck man, I'm looking at this picture and getting worried about my GF. She's fine right now but her mom is like a barrel on stilts. Better keep encouraging her dieting and working-out discipline.

You should definitely tell your girl friend about your concerns. Tell her you don't want her to ever end up looking like her mother, and that you are confident it won't happen with her current diet and work out routine. She will respect you for your honesty, and it will only make your relationship stronger.

keuja

I feel really bad posting this because I like the guy and they seem to sincerely love each other, which is great. But in terms of looks, I can't find a more disparate couple than that.

Jamel Debouze (the guy from Amelie and Asterix 2) and Melissa Theuriau, a french news reporter (here and here)

SXxXa.jpg

pfvna.jpg

(bonus wtf)

edgefusion

Souldriver said:
Karl Lagerfeld and Baptiste Giabiconi

T2zHn.jpg

True love I'm sure.

There is no way a guy as stunning as Baptiste Giabiconi exists. It's just not fair. No one man should look that good when there is so much ugly in this thread.

Salazar

edgefusion said:
There is no way a guy as stunning as Baptiste Giabiconi exists. It's just not fair. No one man should look that good when there is so much ugly in this thread.

The correct judgement is that no man who looks that good should be imprisoned in crap couture.

Dabanton

lightless_shado said:

It's a very nice business relationship they join two 'brands' together

Win/win

The problems will come when one of them starts to lose their popularity.

I'm going to guess that will happen to Jay first...

Dabanton

Also this whole thread is pretty sad. People do look for more in a potential partner than how 'hot' they are.

Looks fade over time for everybody, good companionship doesn't.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
keuja said:
I feel really bad posting this because I like the guy and they seem to sincerely love each other, which is great. But in terms of looks, I can't find a more disparate couple than that.

Jamel Debouze (the guy from Amelie and Asterix 2) and Melissa Theuriau, a french news reporter (here and here)

SXxXa.jpg

pfvna.jpg

(bonus wtf)
No. Fucking. Way.

Jburton

Banned
Wow, this place is full of shallow people.

You fall in love with the person, not the looks!

Then again with this being an internet forum its bound to be full of people who have only ever had a relationship with their hand.

People are attracted to different things, different strokes for different folks.

Although I smell jealousy from the internet virgins.

Fair play to that guy from Super Troopers who is banging Christina Hendricks, who y'all banging?

keuja said:

SXxXa.jpg

pfvna.jpg

(bonus wtf)
The fuck's wrong with you? Jamel Debouzze is awesome. Everyone has had a shitty pic taken one time or another.

photo_1232105355507-1-0_zoom.jpg

MetalAlien

Banned
RustyNails said:
The fuck's wrong with you? Jamel Debouzze is awesome. Everyone has had a shitty pic taken one time or another.

photo_1232105355507-1-0_zoom.jpg

Looks like - Thomas G. Waites

17773-20850.gif

Warriors, come out and Plaaaaeeeeyaaaaa!!!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Jburton said:
Wow, this place is full of shallow people.

You fall in love with the person, not the looks!

Then again with this being an internet forum its bound to be full of people who have only ever had a relationship with their hand.

People are attracted to different things, different strokes for different folks.

Although I smell jealousy from the internet virgins.

Fair play to that guy from Super Troopers who is banging Christina Hendricks, who y'all banging?
Grifter said:
ITT people fail to consider the topic

Pissing myself laughing at the skinhead Charlie Brooker pics, I'd actually read he used to look like that in his books but I could never envision it :lol

ajim

Does GAF hate me if I said I like Sawyer's wife?

edit: Wow. I'm straight, but Baptiste Giabiconi is dreamy. I think it moved.

zmoney said:
Yea me too....ugh. But my GF at least gives a damn about dieting, her mom never cared.
Stay hopeful. My wife has kicked ass the last 6 months. PX90 daily, sometimes 2x, and cut her calories. She has lost 80lbs since we married. But it HAS to come from the person losing the weight. I use to encourage her to get in shape but it had the opposite effect. Once she really decided to do it fr herself there was no stopping her.

dmshaposv

keuja said:

SXxXa.jpg

Girl-Age GAFfers take note.

This is ignore "game" at its finest. You too will have french hotties all over you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom