• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity couples with a large disparity in the looks department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miuve.jpg

Quite a disparity.

Samara

SimleuqiR said:
Argentina-GAF and Canada-GAF might know of this...

In Buble's defense, I think they make a cute couple.

Eh? Buble is not only handsome but has a great sense of humor. But you are right, they look very cute together

Dreams-Visions said:
Married to a rich businessman and still no teeth whitening? Her shit has been yellow since Crouching Tiger.

smh

also, smh @ Holloway and Jackman.

What the hell, her teeth look fine. Not bleach white but thats sometimes kinda freaky. Stunning woman.

rezuth said:
How so?

wenis said:
yeah, she's pretty average. Sure she has awesome eyes, but other than that there's nothing that really stands out about her. Fairly normal bone structure in the face and her body is alright. She looks like a lot of the housewives I grew up around in my old town. Trophy wives as they were often called.
This is sad. Also LOL @ applying "trophy wife" to women with supposed average looks. Her body is more than "alright" too, you troll.

Clydefrog said:
The fuck

jambo

wenis said:
yeah, she's pretty average. Sure she has awesome eyes, but other than that there's nothing that really stands out about her. Fairly normal bone structure in the face and her body is alright. She looks like a lot of the housewives I grew up around in my old town. Trophy wives as they were often called.

jEWJD.jpg

Wow some of these are really funny/shocking.

Obviously I hope they're all wonderfully happy and in love, just still have to admit from afar some seem pretty strange. XD

sarcastor

stephanie seymour and peter brant, divorced after 16 years of marriage. she was dating axel rose before

seymour_brant_divorce.jpg

he did not age very well. stephanie, on the other hand, is still hot at 44. not sure if this is appropriate:

Peter+Brant+Jr+Stephanie+Seymour+Kids+Beach+8SXJJjQoBmLl.jpg

sarcastor said:
stephanie seymour and peter brant, divorced after 16 years of marriage. she was dating axel rose before

seymour_brant_divorce.jpg

He looks like Frank West before they changed his face for the final version of Dead Rising.

Polari

RustyNails said:
mCV2O.jpg

Konnie Haq's got big bazoombas and looks good in make-up. But other than that it's a good match. Charlie could do a lot worse. He's way too intelligent and smart.

Works better like this:

gXwcJ.jpg

Charlie Brooker

vx7C8.jpg

Konnie Huq

Jimrpg

Eric Bana and Wife - guy is awesome... but never thought his wife was attractive...

seems like an australian thing judging by this thread... I always thought australian guys were terrible at hooking up... im not surprised... they are just lazy or "laid back" is the term they would use. I blame this on the fathers of our generation being lazy and not teaching kids about hot birds. its always the mother saying things like marry a nice girl.... um... yeah...

Bana2_narrowweb__300x467,0.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
sarcastor said:
he did not age very well. stephanie, on the other hand, is still hot at 44. not sure if this is appropriate:

Peter+Brant+Jr+Stephanie+Seymour+Kids+Beach+8SXJJjQoBmLl.jpg

would smang it. seriously.

ezekial45

Banned
dabig2 said:
So would the sons, apparently....

http://i.imgur.com/t6rIj.jpg
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JaKLF.jpg
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F5YOs.jpg

Can't blame them. A mom like that would have me sporting boners all the time as well. Goddamn![/QUOTE]

The son in the black trunks is gay. The first one though is an interesting...coincidence.

dudeworld

ThoseDeafMutes said:
I've thought that about girls that my friends have been infatuated with too. One in particular is dating a girl like this. I ask him when he's going to dump her for someone more attractive on a regular basis.

He thinks I'm joking.

my best friend just got out of a relationship like that. He's a good looking guy and can get basically any girl he wants, all the girls we know say he's gorgeous. Yet he dated this girl that was way below his standards. She dumped him recently (we dont really know why) and I laughed while he's still kinda sad

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
StuBurns said:
He claims he's gay. Although that's probably what I'd tell the papers if I wanted to fuck my mom too.
My gaydar went off when I saw that guy. I think it's just a bulge, not a boner.

Peeps who mentioned Dev Patel and Frieda Pinto, right on. But Dev is definitely a level up from her previous lover (her fiance). That guy was simply horrible looking. She deserves someone better looking though, and I wouldn't mind if she was seeing Anil Kapoor (the sleazebag presenter from Slumdog Millionaire).

gmnfd.jpg

Dude's simply dashing. And he was amazing in 24!

Go ahead and sing kiss from a rose to a chick. They'll be all over your ass. Seal's a boss.

lolwat? fuck anil kapoor. So cheesy, bro. I can't wait to see what he does in MI4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom