• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity couples with a large disparity in the looks department

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayItWithMe

Neo Member
Apple Sauce said:
woody-harrelson-married-laura-louie.jpg

Ok, so Harrelson isn't very attractive but there's no doubt he could have an attractive woman if he wanted one.

Reminds me of when I was once 'the ugly one' in a relationship. It was amazing but made me quite paranoid, I fucked that one up.

/thread

Tomasooie

Kitsunebaby said:
I'm a pretty big Beatles fan, but Lennon is extremely goofy looking. The only attractive beatle in my opinion was George Harrison.
Lennon had attractive qualities, but he rarely utilized their full potential from the late 60s onward. He didn't seem to care much for most of those years.

George hit the lowest lows. There are tons of downright repulsive photographs of him during the late 60s. But when he kept kempt, he looked very nice.

Paul was the most consistently attractive one and Ringo was probably the least.

Most hot women are way more into attitude/success in a man than his looks. The only ones that should be surprising are the celebrity men who date/marry unattractive women, not the other way around.

mclem

Can't find pictures, but much as I adore him, I have to say: Charlie Brooker and Konnie Huq.

Also, obligatory mention of Sarah Brightman and Andrew Lloyd-Webber.

mclem said:
Can't find pictures, but much as I adore him, I have to say: Charlie Brooker and Konnie Huq.
mCV2O.jpg

Konnie Haq's got big bazoombas and looks good in make-up. But other than that it's a good match. Charlie could do a lot worse. He's way too intelligent and smart.

Clydefrog

Apple Sauce said:

Ok, so Harrelson isn't very attractive but there's no doubt he could have an attractive woman if he wanted one.

Reminds me of when I was once 'the ugly one' in a relationship. It was amazing but made me quite paranoid, I fucked that one up.

I see Woody Harrelson and a dude wearing a dress :(

Sorry Mrs. Harrelson!

ivysaur12

Banned
Apple Sauce said:

I think out of all of these, this makes me the most upset.

idwl said:
is this real? :eek:
I wonder who the bottom is

Dude, one of them is almost old enough to be back in diapers, which one do you think?

Dan Yo

Banned
Michael Jordan and his wife.

Brad Pitt when he was with Jennifer Aniston.

As for Marc Anthony and Lopez, I have seen pictures of her before she became a star, as well as current pictures of her without her makeup. I'd say they're more comparable than you'd think.

justjohn

Is the White guy with ugly Asian chick a new phenomenon? Lol

I'm pretty sure Hugh jackman is gay. That makes no sense for a guy who looks like that to be with that.

Forkball

I wonder how many of these guys got their girl pregnant before marriage.

Aviv Nevo (some rich Israeli businessman) and Zhang Ziyi. They broke up last year though.
gal_hottienottie_ziyiaviv.jpg

Francois Henri Pinault (French businessman) and Salma Hayek.
gal_hottie_nottie_salma.jpg

Jamie Lynn Sigler and Jerry Ferrara
gal_couples_jamiejerry.jpg

Bleepey

I shouldn't judge these guys too harshly. i remember being smitten with this one girl at uni and my friends were as politely as they could saying:

her.gif

Apple Sauce said:

Woody is married to George Takei???!

Can't unsee!

Biff

broadwayrock said:
The thing with Hugh Jackman, didn't he check out her mother before marrying?

Sa0Cf.jpg
Seriously took me a good 5 seconds to figure out which one is the mother.

*shudders*

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
broadwayrock said:
The thing with Hugh Jackman, didn't he check out her mother before marrying?

Sa0Cf.jpg

Lavender marriage. I'm not convinced someone who marries a woman that old AND likes showtunes is straight.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Forkball said:
I wonder how many of these guys got their girl pregnant before marriage.

Aviv Nevo (some rich Israeli businessman) and Zhang Ziyi. They broke up last year though.
gal_hottienottie_ziyiaviv.jpg

this dude looks like a bond villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom