• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity couples with a large disparity in the looks department

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

Zoramon089 said:
Those eyes...

That's actually about the best picture of him I've ever seen. He wasn't even a good basketball player (by NBA standards at least). Not like he was getting a 10th of Kobe Bryant money, either. I just....don't know...how...but....he's the biggest winner on Earth, at least in this era.

Also, Kris Humphries only looks funny because he's almost 6'10. If he was 5'10 I don't think anyone would be surprised at KK going for him. And man did he turn into a beast on the court once they started dating. The guy went from solid backup type to one of the best power forwards of the 2nd half of the season. Think we all know why.

Londa

Banned
Bleepey said:
Rappers don't seem to be fucking that many attractive women. Are they not as shallow as their music about materialistic shit would suggest?

Its called have a wife and sleeping with other women on the downlow.

Forkball said:
I wonder how many of these guys got their girl pregnant before marriage.

Aviv Nevo (some rich Israeli businessman) and Zhang Ziyi. They broke up last year though.
gal_hottienottie_ziyiaviv.jpg
Married to a rich businessman and still no teeth whitening? Her shit has been yellow since Crouching Tiger.

smh

also, smh @ Holloway and Jackman.

Zoe

Tiberius said:
salma hayek and francois pinaut

http://medias.lepost.fr/ill/2008/07/19/h-4-1227028-1216455526.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not seeing the issue with this one.

- Noooo JDS noooo. Someone tell his wife to his the gym. He is a good lookin dude.
- If you think Russell Brand is attractive... google pictures of him w/o makeup. Yeesh.
- Cate Blanchett is so hot.

That is all I have to contribute.

Clydefrog

MetalAlien said:
Jodie Foster and her Ex.

[]http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2007/12/13/va1237282251396/jodie-5797555.jpg[/img]

Jodie and her current... getting closer.

[]http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/images/jodie_cindy.jpg[/img]

Jodie Foster's a lesbian?? well, I guess that makes sense.

MetalAlien

Banned
I think she (Jodie) was bi early in life and then sorta just drifted over to the opposing team. There are stories of her having crushes on guys when she was young.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't believe so many people still thought Jodie Foster was straight.

Sawyer's wife cleans up decently, she looks alright in that pic with the black dress.

Angry Fork

woodchuck said:
293.Patel.Pinto.020809.jpg

Dev Patel and Freida Pinto

and I believe she left her fiancee for him
Completely forgot about this one. So jelly of this guy, she's gorgeous. Sawyer still reigns supreme though, Sawyer seems like a really cool nice guy too in interviews and behind the scene stuff.

RustyNails said:
mCV2O.jpg

Konnie Haq's got big bazoombas and looks good in make-up. But other than that it's a good match. Charlie could do a lot worse. He's way too intelligent and smart.

Not gay, but I totally would Charlie if I was a girl.

All black women on this planet would give a foot for this man. At least that's how it was a few years ago.

denzelwife.jpg

she isnt really ugly but.......cmon....THATS DENZEL!

Bleepey said:
I shouldn't judge these guys too harshly. i remember being smitten with this one girl at uni and my friends were as politely as they could saying:

her.gif

I've thought that about girls that my friends have been infatuated with too. One in particular is dating a girl like this. I ask him when he's going to dump her for someone more attractive on a regular basis.

He thinks I'm joking.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Insaniac said:

He's not really an ugly man...So I wouldn't say this is that much of a disparity. Both fairly average people...

woodchuck said:
293.Patel.Pinto.020809.jpg

Dev Patel and Freida Pinto

and I believe she left her fiancee for him

again, same thing. Freida Pinto just happens to be quite breath taking, but he isn't a bad looking man by any means.

Coeliacus

Someone said the Sawyer partner was probably someone he met pre-Lost and I think a lot of these people are probably like that. Most actors and creative types are complete bums and even if they are getting work I'm sure that there were times where these people would be looking out for them. It makes sense.

Also male actors age a lot better than girls their own age, so if they have long term partners there is that.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
DeSo said:
Isla Fisher... average?

Heathen!

yeah, she's pretty average. Sure she has awesome eyes, but other than that there's nothing that really stands out about her. Fairly normal bone structure in the face and her body is alright. She looks like a lot of the housewives I grew up around in my old town. Trophy wives as they were often called.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
:lol @ Isla Fisher being average

Still though, I think Sasha is a solid looking guy. Not a huge disparity IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom