• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCU got robbed by the refs at the end. Didn't get an obvious PI called on a Baylor defender and then got a phantom PI called on them the next drive. 100% refs fucked them those last two minutes.

ryseing

TCU got robbed by the refs at the end. Didn't get an obvious PI called on a Baylor defender and then got a phantom PI called on them the next drive. 100% refs fucked them those last two minutes.

I understand the bitching, but TCU still gave up 24 unanswered points.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fire Driskhamp

BztyLeGCMAA6QuE.jpg

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Being overrated and sucking are 2 different things. it will all filter out as the divisional games are played.

Unless AP writers and voters all over the country realize that a 3 or 4 loss SEC team does not deserve to be ranked higher than a one-loss or two loss team from other conferences, I presume we will see at least 3 SEC teams in the top 25 at the end of this year with 4 losses ahead of at least 3 teams with 3 or fewer losses. The conference has that much mindshare over the voters...

Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom