• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazuka

Alright. Thanks for the tips.
Doesn't GameSeek.co.uk take the money immediately too? It's been two years since I shopped there, so I don't remember.

illusionary

Alright. Thanks for the tips.
Doesn't GameSeek.co.uk take the money immediately too? It's been two years since I shopped there, so I don't remember.

Yes, they do. I don't think much of the explanation that they give, but see here: http://www.gameseek.co.uk/c/order.php#do_you_take_full_payment_in_advance

Do you take full payment in advance?
At the moment we do take payment in advance yes. We do this to deter thiefs - basically if we can catch them before we ship the items, it helps the government and us grately and also helps us the keep prices down for the genuine customers, ie you.

Matush

Anybody knows where I could find straps for Playstation Move that are able to delivered outside of UK to other european conutries?

Zatoth

Anybody knows where I could find straps for Playstation Move that are able to delivered outside of UK to other european conutries?

Can you also use straps for the Wii? They should be easy to find. Aliexpress has them cheap for example, if you don't mind waiting a few weeks.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PC GAF

FIFA 17 on PC releases tomorrow (MONDAY) using a Singapur VPN // 5 PM CEST // 8 AM West Coast // 11 AM East Coast

So, cheapest region for FIFA on Origin?

MegaMelon

SMT IV: Apocalypse and 7th Dragon III Code: VFD are available for pre-order on various sites. ShopTo have them for the cheapest at £29.85.

EDIT: Oh didn't know it was a banned website. Well you can pre-order them at Amazon or GAME instead for £34.99

EmiPrime

I think the real reason is they (Shopto) threatened EviLore. Other far worse customer details leaks have happened without them getting banned on GAF.

I think the real reason is they (Shopto) threatened EviLore. Other far worse customer details leaks have happened without them getting banned on GAF.
I disagree, as far as I remember cancelling a customer's PS4 pre-order because they criticised their customer service was the last straw for the mods here.

EmiPrime

Heard about all the other things, but not the EviLore thing, got a source?

I don't have a proper one sorry, only references to it. IIRC they threatened legal action because of a thread on here. You might turn something up with a bit of digging.

I disagree, as far as I remember cancelling a customer's PS4 pre-order because they criticised their customer service was the last straw for the mods here.

They were banned before that.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Shopto has been banned ever since they (or their CC backend provider) lost a bunch of credit card data.

They have always denied this, despite thousands of people all gathering their information of where they shopped and if they've been compromised and the commonality between those thousands was Shopto in the vast majority of cases.
(I was affected by this, so I remember participating in those gathering efforts.)

Afaik in all of those other cases the affected stores came clean about having been hacked. Shoppe Two just kept on denying it.

So has anyone had their FH3 shipped yet, where from? Ordered from Smyths as it was only £36 but heard nothing, sigh...

Also, any FIFA shipped? I thought it was out Tuesday, what a twat I am.

Looks like Rakuten is coming back in a few days.

But...

I literally can't think of a service I would want less than what it's turned into. It's basically quidco where you shop via affiliate links, but instead of getting money back you get credit you can spend on wuaki or Viber. Does anyone even use those things? What a terrible idea.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Since I'm now based in Spain... I'll mention that
Mediamarkt are doing PS4 Slim + FIFA 17: €313,99 or Slim only for €269 this week only

Sakujou

Banned
hey guys, there is some nice deal going on on ebay.de and paypal:

-buy ANY ITEM on ebay.de
-pay with paypal and use the coupon which will be displayed between 4pm and 10pm on the mainpage of ebay.de
-get 15% off (minimum purchase 20€ and you can get max 100€ off)

sounds like a dope deal.

you can use this two times.

Saphirax

Is there a better place to import the Asian release of Super Robot Wars OG: Moon Dwellers than Play-Asia?

I'd go with VGP but it's out of stock there.

Saoshyant

Did they correct a price error? It says "EUR 18,45".

Must have been, I bought it for 1,45.

Edit: the eBay page said it sold 221 copies in just one hour. If they are going to cancel it, their feedback is going to take a bit hit. If they don't, they are likely going to lose money. Welp, nothing I can do now but wait; the way eBay works I couldn't even cancel it now if I wanted.

Must have been, I bought it for 1,45.

Edit: the eBay page said it sold 221 copies in just one hour. If they are going to cancel it, their feedback is going to take a bit hit. If they don't, they are likely going to lose money. Welp, nothing I can do now but wait; the way eBay works I couldn't even cancel it now if I wanted.

Nah is a way sellers can cancel the item without chance to leave feedback. Had a few bozo's do that to me.

im_dany

Since I'm now based in Spain... I'll mention that
Mediamarkt are doing PS4 Slim + FIFA 17: €313,99 or Slim only for €269 this week only

Sony always do this with every X1 bundle here (in Italy) too. I bet there will be something with Battlefield 1 next month too.

Nice avatar, #amala! :)

AerialAir

Banned

-buy ANY ITEM on ebay.de
-pay with paypal and use the coupon which will be displayed between 4pm and 10pm on the mainpage of ebay.de

sounds like a dope deal.

Too bad DQVII is too expensive there, if it was like 35€ it'd get down to 29,75€, that would have been dope.

-buy ANY ITEM on ebay.de

sounds like a dope deal.

Been browsing for an hour, ended up with nothing. I was actually eyeing Shadow Hearts, but someone got it quicker.

Maybe, I'll just pull the trigger on PSN top up.

Saoshyant

Nah is a way sellers can cancel the item without chance to leave feedback. Had a few bozo's do that to me.

Well, this one just emailed me directly in German. Parsing the text on a translator it seems to be saying it's already been canceled and I've been imbursed. Nothing seems to have changed on eBay's side, though -- the order is still active -- and I still have the chance to leave feedback. And if I do, so does everyone else who got the same message.

oldmario

-buy ANY ITEM on ebay.de

sounds like a dope deal.

didn't see the last line of those 3 points, bought something that was 15 eur total then put code in and thought to myself i bet the price is just glitching and realised after i had paid nope it took the full money

also i bet the code name is related to the facebook thing today lol

What's usually the best option for Live Gold Subs? GAME has the 12 month for 45€, is that ok? I see a lot of shady websites around.

(I live in Spain btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom