• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chipotle puts official price on quesarito secret menu item, nows cost an extra $3.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
...demanding better treatment than other customers ("can I get the FRESH rice?"), etc.
Seems like the person to ask before I do it. Can I ask, when the next batch of rice or meat etc, will be done, take that answer and then exit the line and wait? Can I ask the cashier before entering the line?

riotous

Banned
Chipotle is so strange to me..

I've been maybe a dozen times in my life.

Each time there are at least three times as many employees behind the counter as any other burrito place staffs...

Each time at least one of my desired ingredients was not there, or I had to wait several minutes or skip an ingredient in order to get my order quickly.

Expecting a FB post from the Chipotle-themed amateur wrestler on my friends list any minute now.

EDIT: Didn't realize this is almost a day old, maybe Kid Chipotle is conflicted on the matter.

Now chipotle just needs to adopt the policy that each person can only order 2 items. Fuck people who bring in big ass lists to order off of, use the fax system or deal with the 2 item limit.

Chipotle is so strange to me..

I've been maybe a dozen times in my life.

Each time there are at least three times as many employees behind the counter as any other burrito place staffs...

Each time at least one of my desired ingredients was not there, or I had to wait several minutes or skip an ingredient in order to get my order quickly.

Chipotle gets slammed. I've seen lines out the door for their food during peak times.

I haven't had to skip any ingredients, though. But it's not that surprising that while it takes 10 minutes to cook chicken or beef, they go through an entire bin of it serving their customers. Their assembly line is pretty fast and they sell a lot of food. So I can imagine that they would run out of stuff almost as fast as they can make it.

Van Owen

Banned
Now chipotle just needs to adopt the policy that each person can only order 2 items. Fuck people who bring in big ass lists to order off of, use the fax system or deal with the 2 item limit.

Yeah, it's annoying as fuck when one person is ordering for like 8 people back at the office reading of a list for every goddamn topping.

riotous

Banned
Chipotle gets slammed. I've seen lines out the door for their food during peak times.

I haven't had to skip any ingredients, though. But it's not that surprising that while it takes 10 minutes to cook chicken or beef, they go through an entire bin of it serving their customers. Their assembly line is pretty fast and they sell a lot of food. So I can imagine that they would run out of stuff almost as fast as they can make it.

I watch how foolish they are though; they wait until they are out of an ingredient to call to the back to ask for more.

They seem off balanced or something. They need more people in the back, less up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom