• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christianity [OT] The Word became flesh and dwelt among us

Sophia/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Sister/Wife?

Did The Church™️ Turn the truth into a lie by turning the spirit into Mary? Last mystery.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
OK, what are your doctrinal distinctives and what's your background?

Only similarities is that I don't believe Jesus is God and people don't burn in hell forever. I just think it's funny that people automatically assumes someone is a JW when you can find videos and articles online from people who believes similar things.

Only similarities is that I don't believe Jesus is God and people don't burn in hell forever. I just think it's funny that people automatically assumes someone is a JW when you can find videos and articles online from people who believes similar things.

What do you make of the Hebrews passage I posted a few post back? It says God made Christ God. It’s a title.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
What do you make of the Hebrews passage I posted a few post back? It says God made Christ God. It’s a title.
People who believe that Jesus is God are were taught that anyone who is called a God besides the Almighty is a false God, but that's not the case.

Isaiah 43:10
"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

He was talking about false deities in this verse, which doesn't contradict anything that I've been saying in this thread. The title God denotes authority and position, which is why judges and angels are called gods in the bible. Jesus was made kings and all things were made in subjection to him, and that's why he is considered a God, while not being God Almighty.

1 Corinthians 15:28
When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

For the Scriptures say, "God has put all things under his authority." (Of course, when it says "all things are under his authority," that does not include God himself, who gave Christ his authority.)

If Jesus was the Almighty God, then there would be no one above him in authority. So, if we're going to determine who is the only true God according to the bible, then we have to look at who is at the top and that's the Father.

Hey Brother D, if you have time, please give this a listen and tell me what you think. He only uses scripture as well as the original Aramaic to prove this.

VAL0R

Banned
Can you two ( DForce DForce and AngularSaxophone AngularSaxophone ) stop being coy and just say what group you are a part of? With whom do you worship? Why so secretive about this? Or are you both literally "just me and my Bible" loners with no association?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Can you two ( DForce DForce and AngularSaxophone AngularSaxophone ) stop being coy and just say what group you are a part of? With whom do you worship? Why so secretive about this? Or are you both literally "just me and my Bible" loners with no association?

I'm not being coy.
I'm not part of any group. My family are baptist and I just started reading the bible on my own 15 years ago and I disagree with what's being taught in a lot of churches today. I don't not consider myself a Christian because I do not live my life based on bible standards. It's just something I have knowledge in.

I'm not being coy.
I'm not part of any group. My family are baptist and I just started reading the bible on my own 15 years ago and I disagree with what's being taught in a lot of churches today. I don't not consider myself a Christian because I do not live my life based on bible standards. It's just something I have knowledge in.

As far as the term Christian, I’ve had trouble with that myself lately BUT although they have tried to pollute Christianity, Truth cannot be hidden nor can the Kingdom. As long as we believe that God sent Christ here for our redemption, we are indeed Christians. btw I think I understand the term Maryonette puppet now. 😩 she weeps as she does because her blessing has been defiled into a curse.

Last edited:

VAL0R

Banned
I'm not being coy.
Thanks for the clarity.

Thanks for the clarity.

Can I have clarity on intercessors? Christ said he’d send the comforter, The Holy Spirit for us as well as leaving us the perfect prayer. Let me also be clear in saying although I may seem abrasive, it isn’t necessarily directed at you but the ones responsible for false doctrine.

Last edited:
For being such an important aspect of his nature, God sure did a poor job of explaining (or even mentioning) the concept of the trinity to his chosen people, the Jews . Heck, it took Christians almost 400 centuries to nail it down.

Last edited:
Don’t blame God. Blame men for attempting to hide truth. Scripture talks of people hiding knowledge from those who were seeking it. Nothing new under the sun. Also the Jews know of Gods feminine counterpart and were awaiting the messiah. There’s your 3.

Last edited:
Valor are you there?

““At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:1-2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Are the saints at rest? Is Joan of arc asleep?

VAL0R

Banned
"Sleep" is often a metaphor for death in scripture. For example, Paul writes that some Christians have "fallen asleep" because they ate the Eucharist unworthily, meaning they died. I'm sure you will completely miss the nuance of the passage in Daniel and claim that the dead are literally at "sleep" because it says, "those who sleep." I'm not going to bother arguing with you about it though.

Yes, St. Joan of Arc is very much conscious and awake and also at rest and peace with God. Not literally "sleeping", no. Two scriptural examples of a deceased righteous person being conscious (not asleep), off the top of my head: Abraham speaks to the sinner in Jesus' parable when the sinner begs him to ease his torment ('place a drop of water on my tongue'), Samuel spoke to Saul when the the witch of Endor summoned him.

Hmmm. I have to examine that more. Here’s more on sleep and it also seems that the Father still has authority over Christ even though they are both God. Long one but worth the read.

“Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed. Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him, ” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead? And why do we stand in jeopardy every hour? I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!” Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body. All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭15:1-58‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Last edited:

Estellex

Can anyone recommend me a bible for me to take to bible study on Amazon? Apparently, there are different versions and I don't know what version do people use for bible study? Is the bible standardized?

Sorry for being a noob. I am not a Christian but I think I might be since I want to cleanse my sins.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Can anyone recommend me a bible for me to take to bible study on Amazon? Apparently, there are different versions and I don't know what version do people use for bible study? Is the bible standardized?

Sorry for being a noob. I am not a Christian but I think I might be since I want to cleanse my sins.
There is tradition, style, and method to consider.

First, tradition. During the protestant movement around the year 1500 the protestants removed 7 books that the catholics kept. I would recommend getting a bible that has these books as it was highly unjustified and since then discoveries like the dead sea scrolls have vindicated their “doubtful” inclusion. Although, some fundamentalist evangelicals are very anti-catholic so depending on what type of group this is, they may have a bad reaction to it. Some more open minded “hipster” types may find it cool, and Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, and Episcopalians would think it normal.

For style, I mean it’s overall way of expression. Some use an older form of English like the King James and Douay Rheims, to a formal yet newer like the Revised Standard or American Standard, to more modern literary readability like ESV, NIV, and NABRE, to more paraphrased and lower reading level like NLT and CEB.

This style of readability is often connected to translation methodology; where, when, and how they choose to translate as close to word-for-word as possible, or translate the overall throught of a passage in a way a modern reader would use English. Obviously, all translation involves some level of thought-for-thought as different languages have different structures and don’t always have equivalent words.

Because of this, it can also be difficult to completely keep the theological leanings of the translators out of the text. Also, the bible has a lot of technical language and nuance can be extremely important, so while lowering the reading level can help make sure you recognize and grasp important concepts, lowering it too much can take concepts out of the text.

As I said, I’d recommend making sure you get one with every book in it. I do enjoy the NABRE as it is very readable in a similar way to the exceedingly popular NIV, however I am not always a fan of certain translation choices they made and it has a heavily Catholic background so many people may meet it with suspicion for no good reason.

So, for an unknown mixed group, I would recommend the “Catholic Edition” (meaning, includes the 7 books and the cross-references will sometimes refer to them) of the RSV, which is a translation used by many denominations for decades now. It is a bit more formal in it’s style but still very readable. It is also fairly close to the “culture” of how modern Christians will express themselves, for better or for worse, but at least because of that you’ll more likely see where they are getting their ideas and phrasing from.

You can compare translations at biblegateway.com to get a feel for different types.

Edit: Also, when new to studying the bible, many people are often concerned about when to take a passage “literally or metaphorically” and often choose wrong because this is often a false dichotomy. There are more literary senses that scripture uses, and often it will use multiple at once. Because of this, I highly recommend reading this book, Making Senses Out of Scripture

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah it would probably be good to have someone congruity with the person you’re working with. If they recommend NLT then I would highly recommend this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0842332553/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The concept is simple. In the back it has a list of all sorts of concerns that any person would face in life, and points you in the direction of relevant verses. It is a very helpful tool to relate to the bible on a practical level and start learning to think of God’s word as you face life.

VAL0R

Banned
I am not a Christian but I think I might be since I want to cleanse my sins.

You touched my heart when you said this. I will make it easy for you. I will buy you a nice complete Bible (with all the books, including the deuterocanonicals that ancient Christians used to read and Catholics everywhere still do) and send it to your address. I only ask that you look into Catholicism for yourself at some point in your life, and don't just listen to what others say about the Church (a mistake I made for over 20 years). But I don't ask you to promise me this, I will give you the book freely without conditions.

Just PM me if you are interested. God bless you and may you find the forgiveness of sins that you seek through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and obedience to him.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Hmmm. I have to examine that more. Here’s more on sleep and it also seems that the Father still has authority over Christ even though they are both God. Long one but worth the read. ‬‬

John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

john 14:28
"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

John 17:3
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

Acts 2:36
“Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.”

John 8:28
"So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me."

Matthew 28:18
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. "

An important verses are here.

Philippians 2:8-9
And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

He was taught, given authority, given a name, made Lord and Christ and exalted to a higher position. He says his father is greater than I and that his father is the only true God. People will say he was "speaking as a man," but that's just to fill the holes in the doctrine. Jesus calling his father the only true god (also being called the only true God in 1 John 5:20 ) means that if there is one being we can truly God, then that's the father, because he is the ONLY true God.

So flee from papa Frankie and his minions then? 😂 I was looking at the map the other day and it's scary how many "St. so and so"s dot the coasts.

Last edited:
If this is accurate and the original text has the Holy Spirit being a feminine, the entire Mary as “mother of God” truly needs to be re-examined and thrown out.

Bolivar687

Banned
A line in today's Gospel reading stood out to me because of a conversation in another thread, where users are misquoting the Bible to impugn the character of Christians.

Mark 12:24 Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God?

Yet no one can point me to the scripture about Mary as an intercessor, being the queen of heaven or coming down to wage war in some kind of tag team match with Christ 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
What does the congregation of JAF make of this one? Long read but as always important.

“For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me— To do Your will, O God.’ ” Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them ” (which are offered according to the law), then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified. But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin. Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The LORD will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: “For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.” But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:1-39‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
http://bible.com/114/heb.10.1-39.nkjv

Airola

So, Angular "don't listen to teachings of men but only the teachings of the Holy Spirit through Scripture" Saxophone gives us a bunch of Youtube videos to listen to, eh?

So, Angular "don't listen to teachings of men but only the teachings of the Holy Spirit through Scripture" Saxophone gives us a bunch of Youtube videos to listen to, eh?

The spirit of Jezebel would speak such things. He’s using scripture directly unlike the Catholic church of Jezebel. You’ll only be able to plead ignorance for so long 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:

Airola

The spirit of Jezebel would speak such things. He’s using scripture directly unlike the Catholic church of Jezebel. You’ll only be able to plead ignorance for so long 🤷🏽‍♂️

No, you are putting your faith in believing he's using scripture directly and that he is coming to the correct conclusions. Someone listening to him and taking his word in what things mean is exactly the thing you criticize people, especially the Catholics, of doing. You mirror your views of the scripture through what a youtuber says. That is not much different than learning about things written and thought by early Church Fathers, or philosophers or other theologians. I bet even his views have been gone through the teachings of others.

You have no qualification on dismissing people who ask you to read "teachings of men" as long as you expect anyone to listen to whoever currently is tingling your conspiracy theorist mind's senses. Even asking anyone to listen to you makes the way you dismiss them hypocritical. There are zero people in the world who have read and understood the Scripture all by themselves without reading or hearing anyone else's take on it and not letting that have any influence in the way one interprets it.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I have more authority than the Catholic Church. And I don’t say that to boast I say it as in a church that does not have the Holy Spirit within it has no power over me. A man using scripture to teach scripture is far different than a church that has not only corrupted the scriptures, but no longer teaches the teachings of Christ. You draw nearer to God by fleeing from sin. Not sinning over and over again and going to some man in a white collar, saying a few Hail Marys and being done with it to sin another day. Christ taught to SIN NO MORE. That’s where true repentance comes from and that’s where the power of The Holy Spirit comes from. Living in truth. You don’t want to live saying you are a sinner. You want to be able to say I was once a sinner. You become blameless by leaving sin.

Last edited:

Airola

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I have more authority than the Catholic Church. A man using scripture to teach scripture is far different than a church that has not only corrupted the scriptures, but no longer teaches the teachings of Christ. You draw nearer to God by fleeing from sin. Not sinning over and over again and going to some man in a white collar, saying a few Hail Marys and being done with it to sin another day. Christ taught to SIN NO MORE. That’s where true repentance comes from and that’s where the power of The Holy Spirit comes from. Living in truth. You don’t want to live saying you are a sinner. You want to be able to say I was once a sinner. You become blameless by leaving sin.

So are you claiming you are without sin? That you have left sin and you are completely blameless? Congratulations, you are no longer in a need of savior then.

As I've said before, I'm not Catholic. And I reject the idea of paying money to forgive sins or that simple words said over and over again would clean your sins. And I recognize Catholic Church has had issues with that kind of stuff before and that's one of the reasons Protestant churches were formed.
But I also recognize that the original purpose is not a caricature like that. It's not about simple words making magic. It's about being humble enough to confess and realize you have sinned and admitting that out loud to someone. It's hard to admit sins to oneself but it's even harder to admit sins to others. So please don't dismiss people who have the guts to go as far as talk to someone and open up about your ugliest sins. And don't dismiss people who make that easier and even possible to people.

Appreciation and praises towards Mary is in the Bible:
When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!
But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.
Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”

Luke 1:41-45

This was before Mary was pregnant. Elizabeth is said to be filled with the Holy Spirit and he is praising Mary for whose mother she will be. Isn't her being filled with the Holy Spirit a sign that Mary is worth the praise? Sure, no-one should call her equivalent of God but she is still very much praiseworthy. According to the Bible, even Elizabeth's yet unborn child leaped for joy in her womb when Mary arrived! Praising Mary is all about praising the one she gave birth to.

I personally don't think you have to pray for Mary or that you have to praise her. But I don't think praising her is wrong either.

Last edited:
And that’s your misunderstanding me. Of course I still need a Saviour. Christ came and did it, proving it could be done and we’re supposed to be following in his example. Without Christ there would be no example therefor no Saviour. Did he not say we would do things greater than he? And no I’m not saying I’m without sin, I’m saying He didn’t come as a free pass for us to keep sinning. That’s not what he taught. Isn’t there a verse about continuously sinning and ending up worse off because of it? Then there’s one about a dog going back to it’s own vomit. And again, where is the repentance if you keep sinning? I’ve sinned plenty but the closer I get to Christ the more I understand how wrong it is and the less I want to sin because I’d rather satisfy God than myself.

As far as praising Mary? They call her the queen of heaven. If you don’t see the problem with that then I don’t know what to tell you.

“Sure, no-one should call her equivalent of God”

The Catholic Church™️Calls her THE MOTHER of God. It really doesn’t get clearer. It’s openly blasphemous. I’m starting to believe that that’s why the world falls for so much nonsense. If you can teach the world that Christ is God when he never said that or the Bible never says that, somehow elevate Mary to the queen of heaven which again is nowhere in scripture, then the sky is literally the limit with these people BUT through the grace of God, they still failed with that garbage because I don’t buy it and many others don’t either nor will we ever accept it.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
I'm someone who definitely has a bunch of questions about Jesus. Mine are not about what's mentioned though. I want to know who Jesus was from 10 to 30 because that is a lot growing and missing time to not be accounted for. Did he have fights? a bully? a girl he liked? did he argue with his parents?

Some say he was in Tibet which I don’t believe, the Quran has a story of Christ forming a bird out of mud and breathing life into it which seems possible but it’s odd how Muslims follow Mohammad who breathed life into nothing, it’s said he loved Mary, and both of his parents are in heaven. Joseph and Mary are more of a stepdad and a surrogate.

Top Bottom