• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

PaulLFC

I just got, and registered, a 3DS XL and Pokemon X - got Mario 3D Land as a reward.

Today I bought Fire Emblem - just wondering, is it best to save the Club Nintendo code until future "register X games, get Y game free" promotions, or are they retroactive and I can register it now?

L~A

It depends, though it's better to keep your code for later. Just make sure you use it before the expiration date.

Andrefpvs

Have there been previous cases of items previously exclusive to the American Club Nintendo coming to the European one? I really want one of those charging cradles.

ryanofcall

still waiting for my Luigi's Mansion Diorama D:

(confession: I took the Starpoints out of the two 2DSs I gave my sisters for christmas)

edit: Are there still no points for eShop titles btw?

Have there been previous cases of items previously exclusive to the American Club Nintendo coming to the European one? I really want one of those charging cradles.
Does the Mario statue count? Apart from that I think all of them have been on the Japanese club too...

So jelly.
Nothing like that has ever been on the European Club. :(
Actually, I got Hanufuda cards from the European club...they were on these for years too...

Lucifon

I have so many thousands of points just sat there doing nothing after my Nintendo buying spree, because there's nothing to spend them on. Would definitely love a charging cradle. Only thing I've ever got from the store is that Mario Game Case which can store a bunch of 3DS carts, really useful.

DAMN.
How much stars?
I think it was 2500. Which was odd when compared to the US price (IIRC 800 coins). I wouldn't hold up hope of them returning (which is a shame as I think there should be a staple set of permanent items, especially cards that Nintendo have the capability to manufacture internally).

I think it was 2500. Which was odd when compared to the US price (IIRC 800 coins). I wouldn't hold up hope of them returning (which is a shame as I think there should be a staple set of permanent items, especially cards that Nintendo have the capability to manufacture internally).

Well, it depends on how many stars Americans get for their games!
Anyway our store has ever been a bit expensive. :\

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
will they ever put up again the Luigi diorama? I hadn't enough stars, and it's gone. I don't have yet enough stars, but I'm increasing them, so it would be great to see it available again.

so since the nintendo club here in germany is laughable i am giving 250 points(wii party u) for the first person who sends me a pm! have fun with it!

ps: Code is already taken!

Zafir

will they ever put up again the Luigi diorama? I hadn't enough stars, and it's gone. I don't have yet enough stars, but I'm increasing them, so it would be great to see it available again.
They don't usually put stuff up again like that.

Chopper

Is it just me, or is the Club Nintendo website a relentlessly glitchy, slow mess? I'm trying to register a while load of titles I've downloaded but it is taking ages, and I keep getting error messages, some pages just don't load, I'm having to log out and in again just to try and make the site work, and I'm sick of it. There is no reason this shouldn't take a matter of seconds from a mobile phone, but the idea of Nintendo implementing a useful mobile or tablet optimized site is laughable. I'm not sure I'll bother.

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me, or is the Club Nintendo website a relentlessly glitchy, slow mess? I'm trying to register a while load of titles I've downloaded but it is taking ages, and I keep getting error messages, some pages just don't load, I'm having to log out and in again just to try and make the site work, and I'm sick of it. There is no reason this shouldn't take a matter of seconds from a mobile phone, but the idea of Nintendo implementing a useful mobile or tablet optimized site is laughable. I'm not sure I'll bother.

The site was mostly fine just now when I registered 4 games but I had to log out after each one, otherwise it thought the previous survey wasn't complete.

D-e-f-

Banned

I never have trouble unless it's a post play survey. They occasionally 404 on me AFTER I filled them out (which is infuriating). But registrations? No, always smooth sailing.

JCH!

I just got one of those charging cradles! I didn't have a regular one and had 7.8k stars lying there since forever so... yeah.

Guys, I got 3 codes to give away because I already put them on the Club!
If anyone has got some codes to trade I'm in! :D

-NintendoLand
-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Super Pokémon Rumble

Duster

I have that trouble from my PC, usually at the end of a survey.

oti

Banned
Hello there.

BeHS2gHCcAAm9_g.jpg

Anyone want a Mario 3DWorld code and a Zack and Wiki code? I am not sure if the latter one will work as the game is a few years old, however I've definitely not used the code.

First to request them gets them. I'll PM them to you when I am next online.

LAA

I got my charging cradle (green) last week. Have to say a little disappointed in quality. Doesn't feel as sturdy as the original 3DS charger..., but at least it works and that's all I care about.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Hi guys, I'm loosing my Stars at the end of the month. I am at 5200 stars, and the only item I'd somehow like is the Luigi relax set, that costs 6000.
Is someone so kind to gift me with the remaining 800 stars?
Of course, this debt will be paid off with my first stars got after February, to cover the 800 stars amount.

Hi guys, I'm loosing my Stars at the end of the month. I am at 5200 stars, and the only item I'd somehow like is the Luigi relax set, that costs 6000.
Of course, this debt will be paid off with my first stars got after February, to cover the 800 stars amount.

I can only give you 2 codes if you don't have registered them already. :(

Crispy

Anyone else got a questionnaire on WiiU from Nintendo Europe? Took me almost half an hour to fill in! I sure hope they do something with the results, gave them some good advice :p

Anyone else got a questionnaire on WiiU from Nintendo Europe? Took me almost half an hour to fill in! I sure hope they do something with the results, gave them some good advice :p
As in a link to a survey from an e-mail. I got something like that many months ago.

It has things like "the Wii U is ..." (some options missing)
A) ...A new revolutionary system from Nintendo (or whatever PR blurb)
B) ...An accessory for the Wii

It also had a lot of fill in pieces and most importantly, did not Waluigi at the end.

My guess is they are seeing if the perception has improved or not.

I have a spare BLOPS2 Wii U code if you would like it?

Crispy

As in a link to a survey from an e-mail. I got something like that many months ago.

It has things like "the Wii U is ..." (some options missing)
A) ...A new revolutionary system from Nintendo (or whatever PR blurb)
B) ...An accessory for the Wii

It also had a lot of fill in pieces and most importantly, did not Waluigi at the end.

My guess is they are seeing if the perception has improved or not.

Yes, that's the one.

A lot of the questions missed appropriate options, so I was glad there were some fill in questions. There was also an emphasis on Super Mario 3D world. How much you know about, if you want it and why you have or haven't bought it yet.

also

Banned
I have an Italian Club Nintendo account but I'm not located in Italy and my stars will expire at the end of this month (2 more days to go). Would anyone from Italy be willing to help me out? I would ship the prizes to your house and then you would ship them to me. I would of course cover the postage and give you something extra for your troubles.

jimi_dini

Anyone got a "Sin and Punishment" (Wii) Club Nintendo code and can please tell me what the expiration of it is? I sort of want to buy the game, but I would like to know if the code will still work.

Anyone got a "Sin and Punishment" (Wii) Club Nintendo code and can please tell me what the expiration of it is? I sort of want to buy the game, but I would like to know if the code will still work.
Not on me but I believe it is expired. Metroid Other M expires this month (just entered the code in) and IIRC it came out about 5 months before that. Given it is Sin and Punishment 2 I doubt it had the expiry extended (only bestsellers and Nintendo selects get this).

Nullgradkelvin

Neo Member

This code expired at 07 December 2013.
Club Nintendo codes will normally expire in 3 and a half years after release.

It's a great game and should be low in price.

Top Bottom