• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

CNN Healthcare Debate Townhall |OT| Graham,Cassidy vs Bernie, Klobuchar 9/25 9pm ET

Arkeband

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
15 governors support Graham-Cassidy.

15 states get more money from Graham-Cassidy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT COULD BE.

Are they the governors of states that chose not to receive additional funding from Obamacare?

Deuce Deuce

Oct 21, 2016
But I thought Bernie was going to do so badly he would poison Medicare for all to the entire American electorate for all eternity, destroy liberal values and dreams and doom the parties 2020 election chances this very night

I thought he was going to join the Republicans in trashing the ACA breathing new life into the Graham-Cassidy bill when it was about to die.

Caturro

May 26, 2008
But it would be fucking amazing if the government participated in the manufacturing of drugs... that asshole said it as if it was a bad thing :(

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jul 17, 2005
"Medicare is the best and most popular insurance program in the country, and is also falling apart"

Technosteve

Banned
Oct 7, 2007
i wonder how new jersey ppl feel about their governor calling their health care funding shots

Well after the governor takes a little bit for a taste and then dips in to it to replace shortfalls...
Every Major Pharmaceutical Company is located in New Jersey, New Jersey will probably have the highest premiums

RustyNails

Aug 31, 2009
You see 7 years of Republicans bashing Obamacare rehashed by these two charlatans, repeating every single "Obummercare bad" talking point barely defending their shit stinking DOA bill.

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
I thought he was going to join the Republicans in trashing the ACA breathing new life into the Graham-Cassidy bill when it was about to die.

Only those who dont know anything about Bernie and enraged about the 2016 election would believe this.

darthsontin

Oct 26, 2014
"We'll try to have a better process" Graham says as if there wasn't a bipartisan process in the works literally last week that he and McConnell shut down.

Oblivion

Jul 17, 2005
Haha, Lindsey totally agitated after that last comment from Bernie.

RustyNails

Aug 31, 2009
I have no fucking idea what Cassidy said about Planned Parenthood. So people in rural areas have to drive 3 hours to PP, so he's going to cut it's funding?

Dr. Worm

Banned
Jul 26, 2015
Klobuchar speaks some good stuff, but she needs to work on her delivery if she's going to run in 2020.

Oblivion

Jul 17, 2005
I have no fucking idea what Cassidy said about Planned Parenthood. So people in rural areas have to drive 3 hours to PP, so he's going to cut it's funding?

Yeah, I was trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

edit: holy shit, BABY PARTS makes a triumphant return

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Jun 7, 2004

He’s gotta come up with something, honestly hillary’s Emails would have been a stronger answer.

rjinaz

Feb 7, 2012
I love the smirk Bernie keeps wearing. Like, thank you for giving me so much material to smack you down with.

Axiology

Jan 19, 2012
"There aren't enough Planned Parenthoods for rural citizens to get the care they need, let's get rid of the rest of them"