• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN Healthcare Debate Townhall |OT| Graham,Cassidy vs Bernie, Klobuchar 9/25 9pm ET

Arkeband

Banned
15 governors support Graham-Cassidy.

15 states get more money from Graham-Cassidy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT COULD BE.

Are they the governors of states that chose not to receive additional funding from Obamacare?

But I thought Bernie was going to do so badly he would poison Medicare for all to the entire American electorate for all eternity, destroy liberal values and dreams and doom the parties 2020 election chances this very night

I thought he was going to join the Republicans in trashing the ACA breathing new life into the Graham-Cassidy bill when it was about to die.

Caturro

But it would be fucking amazing if the government participated in the manufacturing of drugs... that asshole said it as if it was a bad thing :(

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
"Medicare is the best and most popular insurance program in the country, and is also falling apart"

i wonder how new jersey ppl feel about their governor calling their health care funding shots

Well after the governor takes a little bit for a taste and then dips in to it to replace shortfalls...
Every Major Pharmaceutical Company is located in New Jersey, New Jersey will probably have the highest premiums

You see 7 years of Republicans bashing Obamacare rehashed by these two charlatans, repeating every single "Obummercare bad" talking point barely defending their shit stinking DOA bill.

"We'll try to have a better process" Graham says as if there wasn't a bipartisan process in the works literally last week that he and McConnell shut down.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Dude loves the number 39000. He must have mentioned it at least a half dozen times

I have no fucking idea what Cassidy said about Planned Parenthood. So people in rural areas have to drive 3 hours to PP, so he's going to cut it's funding?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I have no fucking idea what Cassidy said about Planned Parenthood. So people in rural areas have to drive 3 hours to PP, so he's going to cut it's funding?

Yeah, I was trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

edit: holy shit, BABY PARTS makes a triumphant return

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

He’s gotta come up with something, honestly hillary’s Emails would have been a stronger answer.

rjinaz

I love the smirk Bernie keeps wearing. Like, thank you for giving me so much material to smack you down with.

Axiology

"There aren't enough Planned Parenthoods for rural citizens to get the care they need, let's get rid of the rest of them"

Top Bottom