• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: Justice Dept. probe will look at Trump Jr.'s disclosed emails, meeting

I'm honestly shocked Mueller didn't know about this. Everyone was operating under the idea him and his team knew and likely had even worse shit already, but now apparently they were clueless.

What the fuck.

It said the FBI didn't know, not that Mueller didn't know.

Aselith

A fake Twitter account using a picture of a black man with a racial epithet as the Twitter handle. Plus with a Trump/MAGA Twitter cover page. When you have so much time on your hands because you are only battling your own mediocrity and not bettering yourself.

Yeah, obviously a Trumpette I was just wondering why they are acting like they won or something. Like, I guess take the small victory of trolling a stringer in the face of this catastrophic defeat?

The guy was proven right despite not breaking the story himself so I don't know what the fuck a "nothing burger" is in this context.

Sianos

When you come at a [someone in a position of power], you best not miss.

Mueller is lining up the metaphorical shot of due process very, very carefully.

This wasn't funny in the last thread. Next time say, "Anyone who sees countless injustices go unpunished and therefore thinks there's a chance Trump never gets his is a fucking moron and asshole and I hate them."

All he does is berate people and tell them what they should be doing. Should have stayed out of political threads like he said he was going to.

Top Bottom